Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

57 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Ahhh so the actors can use the same Bodyguard. Thx for your info.

The VIP premier in SK, but the person just deleted her posting.

I'm so happy todayyy finally our Noonna updated her IG.

Unnie please keep posting! Just make my day even not see her on that picture.

yea im so happy she updated her ig after 6 months..

btw,SYJ’s manager also attend JhI’s movie premier.

But i think it is because of the other actor also attend it.

I forgot his name,he played as SYJ’s dongsaeng in SiTR.

And he is from the same agency with SYJ - MSTeam..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cybertron said:

yea im so happy she updated her ig after 6 months..

btw,SYJ’s manager also attend JhI’s movie premier.

But i think it is because of the other actor also attend it.

I forgot his name,he played as SYJ’s dongsaeng in SiTR.

And he is from the same agency with SYJ - MSTeam..

you mean wi ha joon? his name is not listed in jhi's new movie

Just now, thi2018 said:

I guess syj's manager doesn't have to be with her since she has someone reliable with her already :D

haha thats right.

she has someone to take a very good care of her,so her manager dont need to go with her:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, cybertron said:

she has someone to take a very good care of her,so her manager dont need to go with her:wub:

she also needs her own time there, filming and enjoying at the same time. I read somewhere that syj and jhi have a project together. what is it about?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

The manager using Glasses. 

@thi2018  @cybertron   you're right hahaha she has someone special now.

I'm so happy she has brave to update her IG. And glad to see many good response on comments. It has 35,000 like in 1 hour after posting. 

Praying she'll be updating her activities on social media.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, peggygordon said:

The manager using Glasses. 

@thi2018  @cybertron   you're right hahaha she has someone special now.

I'm so happy she has brave to update her IG. And glad to see many good response on comments. It has 35,000 like in 1 hour after posting. 

Praying she'll be updating her activities thelockquote widget

So actually syj manager accompanied the actor to jhi premier movie...

i taught jhi share same manager with syj..hehe

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

MSTeam has a narrow line of actors/actresses. You can search they only manage 5 or 6 ones.

The male manger obviously came with Wi Ha Joon because every time celebrities come to public events, they need a manager to follow. Assuming Ye Jin asked him to represent her to support someone there is really nonsense to me. 

Know what, the female President of MSTeam, who discovered Ye Jin and been with her since the debut days and Ye Jin considers her as her mom, followed Ye Jin to Rampant VIP Premiere. Can i say that Ye Jin wanted to introduce someone there to her "second mom" lol.

Even more absurd, some people stick to the delusion that Ye Jin wasn't in Switzerland and actually came to the Premier??? That's over the limit.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

On 8/28/2019 at 12:51 PM, bichngoc93 said:

MSTeam has a narrow line of actors/actresses. You can search they only manage 5 or 6 ones.

The male manger obviously came with Wi Ha Joon because every time celebrities come to public events, they need a manager to follow. Assuming Ye Jin asked him to represent her to support someone there is really nonsense to me. 

Know what, the female President of MSTeam, who discovered Ye Jin and been with her since the debut days and Ye Jin considers her as her mom, followed Ye Jin to Rampant VIP Premiere. Can i say that Ye Jin wanted to introduce someone there to her "second mom" lol.

Even more absurd, some people stick to the delusion that Ye Jin wasn't in Switzerland and actually came to the Premier??? That's over the limit.

Sis the last statement of yours  is insane, how come the leading actress of a drama went to a premiere night where she has to work outside the country haha that's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to Son Ye Jin 손예진 - Upcoming Drama: Emergency Love Landing
13 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Many comments said Hyun Bin took that picture LOL.

I'm curios are they still filming in Switzerland or she just post late picture when in Swiss.

Whole Crash landing of love crew returned to Korea. Few days ago, there was an account claimed that he saw Ye Jin and crew were filming in Young Man Alps mountain ( maybe without Hyun Bin because on the same day, he seemed to have commercial filming in Paju)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It makes me smile and can't help feeling it is destined when they spend 2 years in a row celebrating Hyun Bin's birthday together.This year will be in Mongolia.

And if filming takes long time, they may also celebrate Ye Jin's birthday together on the set too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1