Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

4 minutes ago, angiecrosby said:

Hello! I am a new user here. I just wanted to tell you that it is Kang Dong Won and Han Hyo Joo in the picture. It was taken back in 2018. Sorry to upset you

oh is that right? i'm not upset at all. Thanks for clarification. They do look comfortable too. I like both of them too :) but i heard netz did not like them together :(

• Like 1

I just wish all the best for Ye Jin and Hyun Bin! I personally think that they are dating. They just don't want this news to ruin their personal lives, that's all. It's like a SongSong couple, both denied their relathionship TWICE then announced that they were going to get married:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angiecrosby said:

I just wish all the best for Ye Jin and Hyun Bin! I personally think that they are dating. They just don't want this news to ruin their personal lives, that's all. It's like a SongSong couple, both denied their relathionship TWICE then announced that they were going to get married:sweatingbullets: 

me too! I just want Yejin happy! and I think Hyunbin suits her well. Wish them the best! One actress said "I want to date Lee Min Ho but if I get married, I want to get married to Huyn Bin". He must be a husband material type :) (I forgot the actress name though)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 of the pics was in different angle right?

now i want to think that witness has a lot of their pics but they just release 4  and let see if the agencies deny it again...

they will release another pic until both agencies admit..

yejin’s followers increase 7k in a day just after the pics leaked..there must be a lot of binjin shipper..

Something of the Alhambra??

Memories In The Rain??

Memories In The Supermarket??

Something of The Los Angeles?? 

Pretty noona who buys me grocery??

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes you're right..looks like different angles and it seems like this person followed them throughout the grocery store. Hope he/she will release more pictures. .. I think I'm getting more curious. SK news also said Yejin's agency denied it. Oh well, I guess they want us to leave them alone. I still don't believe they are just friends.  If they are, they must be very close friends. Only close friends go shopping together, and then cook and eat together at home. I don't have any guy friends who I would go grocery together lIke that. It's very odd for me. We just have to wait and see. Yejin has so many surprises for us. Her IG has a lot of bad comments besides nice ones. I feel bad for her. I hope she's ok. 

haters gonna hate..

im just tired with injin shipper..

they blame yejin for gaves them hint and gave them hope..

and how can they manipulate about “honesty” that yejin said is very important..

did they expect that honest means yejin have to share everything including her private life to public???? 

gosh...they can ship injin as long as they want but please dont put all the blame on yejin..

• Like 4

8 hours ago, fchopin said:

me too! I just want Yejin happy! and I think Hyunbin suits her well. Wish them the best! One actress said "I want to date Lee Min Ho but if I get married, I want to get married to Huyn Bin". He must be a husband material type :) (I forgot the actress name though)

Agree with you! To be honest I didn't ship Ye Jin with any of her co-stars up to this point but when I was watching her promotion videos with Hyun Bin for "The Negotiation" I felt their chemistry:wub: Usually Hyun Bin is very reserved with his female colleagues but I noticed that he was always looking at her, smiling and laughing at her jokes a lot and I thought "Hmm something is going on" and then I saw their first dating rumor and thought that I was right:D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, cybertron said:

haters gonna hate..

im just tired will injin shipper..

they blame yejin for gaves them hint and gave them hope..

and how can they manipulate about “honesty” that yejin said is very important..

did they expect that honest means yejin have to share everything including her private life to public???? 

gosh...they can ship injin as long as they want but please dont put all the blame on yejin..

Same! I'm tired of them too! Ye Jin is always like that with her co-stars she didn't give them any hints whatsoever. These fans are not mature enough to understand. I feel like that she is in a relathionship with Hyun Bin and they don't confirm it yet because they want it to become something more, like marriage for example. Because they are both at the right age, career achievements, worked hard in 2018 and they just want to enjoy each other's company.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, angiecrosby said:

Same! I'm tired of them too! Ye Jin is always like that with her co-stars she didn't give them any hints whatsoever. These fans are not mature enough to understand. I feel like that she is in a relathionship with Hyun Bin and they don't confirm it yet because they want it to become something more, like marriage for example. Because they are both at the right age, career achievements, worked hard in 2018 and they just want to enjoy each other's company.

im injin shipper too..but im glad that she didnt ended up with hae in..means they dont hv a problem to act together in future..

i dont think they will act together if they have r.ship....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cybertron said:

im injin shipper too..but im glad that she didnt ended up with hae in..means they dont hv a problem to act together in future..

i dont think they will act together if they have r.ship....

I know a lot of understanding InJin fans including you and I agree that they match best only on screen not in real life:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, angiecrosby said:

I know a lot of understanding InJin fans including you and I agree that they match best only on screen not in real life:sweatingbullets:

thats right..

injin onscreen chemistry is unbeatable..

but offscreen,hb suits her more...

• Like 1

I agree...don't blame Yejin for saying "Honesty is most important". It really depends if it is more beneficial or more harm. They have their company and staff they need to take care too. She was talking about honesty with family, friends, and coworkers. In the entertainment industry, if she exposes everything including her private life to the world, do you think she is still survive in this industry this long? It's 20 years since her debut. She knows it all. I have faith in her. If she wants it private, let her be. They aIso blame Hyunbin for having too many relationships in the past. Really? That's what happened when he was too honest to admit dating someone so this time he's not going to do that. Yejjn is a big star, if things don't work out, she might get hurt. So he chose to protect her this time from learning unpleasant experience from his past. I'm happy they are VERY close friends, so close that they go shopping, cook, and spend times together on her birthday. So special someone flew all the way to US from SK to celebrate her special day! Yejjn is a good cook but I hope Hyunbin cooks for her this time. On the other hand, I cannot wait until her next projects. Please accept both drama and movie.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

First time post here

well we know son ye jin had no dating scandal,even we dont know who is her past boyfriend. she paired and do romance with all good looking actor in korea (you named it, jo in sung,so ji sub,lee min ki,jung wo sung,kim nam gil,lee min ho,song seung hoon,jung hae in and hyun bin ),and last name hyun bin. well as i said,she do romance with all actor except hyun bin. in movie they had no screen time togeher almost in entire movie,they both playing vilain and heroine. but  when it came to promotion,look all  their interaction. and no wonder maybe they develop their relationship based on their same age also their actracted to each other with that gesture on promotion.both are single and power couple .

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

First time post here

well we know son ye jin had no dating scandal,even we dont know who is her past boyfriend. she paired and do romance with all good looking actor in korea (you named it, jo in sung,so ji sub,lee min ki,jung wo sung,kim nam gil,lee min ho,song seung hoon,jung hae in and hyun bin ),and last name hyun bin. well as i said,she do romance with all actor except hyun bin. in movie they had no screen time togeher almost in entire movie,they both playing vilain and heroine. but  when it came to promotion,look all  their interaction. and no wonder maybe they develop their relationship based on their same age also their actracted to each other with that gesture on promotion.both are single and power couple .

Yes he kept looking at her and smiled sweetly while she was talking to audience. He seemed shy when she said he got good skin and silky hair. He even waited for her while she was greeting her fan outside instead of getting into the bus first. This was even without any skinship in the movie.  I really hope their relationship blossoms. He seems dependable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

I agree...don't blame Yejin for saying "Honesty is most important". It really depends if it is more beneficial or more harm. They have their company and staff they need to take care too. She was talking about honesty with family, friends, and coworkers. In the entertainment industry, if she exposes everything including her private life to the world, do you think she is still survive in this industry this long? It's 20 years since her debut. She knows it all. I have faith in her. If she wants it private, let her be. They aIso blame Hyunbin for having too many relationships in the past. Really? That's what happened when he was too honest to admit dating someone so this time he's not going to do that. Yejjn is a big star, if things don't work out, she might get hurt. So he chose to protect her this time from learning unpleasant experience from his past. I'm happy they are VERY close friends, so close that they go shopping, cook, and spend times together on her birthday. So special someone flew all the way to US from SK to celebrate her special day! Yejjn is a good cook but I hope Hyunbin cooks for her this time. On the other hand, I cannot wait until her next projects. Please accept both drama and movie.

I also read that injin shipper blamed YJ coz keep on giving hints to them...then YJ also the one who gave hints that she has something with HB...her ig full of HB picture..im really sad...they like cant accept it but now still hope that YJ with HI....

For me HI is not matured enough for YJ..hes like a little bro to YJ...thats how i see YJ treat him..not like a special one...

Im agree with you..there is no friend will flew away to LA just to celebrate your birthday..especially opposite gender...is it true HB flew a day after Mota wrapp party???wow...seems he cant wait to see YJ...hahahaha

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I also read that injin shipper blamed YJ coz keep on giving hints to them...then YJ also the one who gave hints that she has something with HB...her ig full of HB picture..im really sad...they like cant accept it but now still hope that YJ with HI....

For me HI is not matured enough for YJ..hes like a little bro to YJ...thats how i see YJ treat him..not like a special one...

Im agree with you..there is no friend will flew away to LA just to celebrate your birthday..especially opposite gender...is it true HB flew a day after Mota wrapp party???wow...seems he cant wait to see YJ...hahahaha

at first,i also think yejin's interview,reaction or what so ever is like a hint.

but when i watched yejin's clip with her other co star,its no different..

it just that shipper too afraid to accept the truth..

yejin & hae in admitted that they treat each other meals off screen

yejin & hb also admitted they hang out a lot to get familiar to each other since they only have a fews scene together.

its the same situation but injin shipper think that injin indirectly admit that they are dating.

and they always talk about matching cloth..

now when i watch all hb&yejin promotion,isn't both of them also wear matching cloth all the time..

and the reaction yejin gave while hae in singing on stage was the same reaction when park seo joon singing on stage at seoul drama award (the one yejin wore sexy dress).

funny thing is three of them right now are in LA...

that makes both shipper more curious..

its good if so ji sub can join them too..

yejin's last year partner gathering ...

hahahaha just kidding.

so today yejin's agency release an official statement saying that when yejin heard hyun bin in LA they decide to meet up?

hyun bin's agency said hyun bin heard yejin is in US and decide to meet her?

so who make the first move?

didnt go on vacation together but once meet,they decide to meet at supermarket ...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, cybertron said:

at first,i also think yejin's interview,reaction or what so ever is like a hint.

but when i watched yejin's clip with her other co star,its no different..

it just that shipper too afraid to accept the truth..

yejin & hae in admitted that they treat each other meals off screen

yejin & hb also admitted they hang out a lot to get familiar to each other since they only have a fews scene together.

its the same situation but injin shipper think that injin indirectly admit that they are dating.

and they always talk about matching cloth..

now when i watch all hb&yejin promotion,isn't both of them also wear matching cloth all the time..

and the reaction yejin gave while hae in singing on stage was the same reaction when park seo joon singing on stage at seoul drama award (the one yejin wore sexy dress).

funny thing is three of them right now are in LA...

that makes both shipper more curious..

its good if so ji sub can join them too..

yejin's last year partner gathering ...

hahahaha just 

Yes...i also heard that YJ always meet up with HB outside for the negotiation movie...and we can see all MC were surprised as they both were very closed n the chemistry is daebak..since they always claimed only acted thru screen monitor n cant touch each other...hahaha..all MC when interviewed them always said both closed n good chemistry eventhough they dont have scene together...

Hahahaaa...yes currently HI also in US..

Hopefully hyung oppa n pretty noona will meet HI mad treat him food...

This is not 1st time they meet in US..only this time have a pic as proof..why the statement they heard each of them in US and meet up???hahaha...previous one...golfing and eating together..n suddenly meet up at supermarkettt..lolll..hahahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fchopin said:

Yeees, I think so too that he chose to protect her because we learn from our mistakes and all his relathionships were public so this time they probably have very serious intentions towards each other and they want this happiness only for themselves not for public eyes. And the fact that they are already this close shows a lot:D

49 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

I also heard that he flew to LA right after the MOTA wrap party. According to these insiders they have been together in LA for almost a month. It's so sweet, he missed her this much:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Yes...i also heard that YJ always meet up with HB outside for the negotiation movie...and we can see all MC were surprised as they both were very closed n the chemistry is daebak..since they always claimed only acted thru screen monitor n cant touch each other...hahaha..all MC when interviewed them always said both closed n good chemistry eventhough they dont have scene together...

Hahahaaa...yes currently HI also in US..

Hopefully hyung oppa n pretty noona will meet HI mad treat him food...

This is not 1st time they meet in US..only this time have a pic as proof..why the statement they heard each of them in US and meet up???hahaha...previous one...golfing and eating together..n suddenly meet up at supermarkettt..lolll..hahahaha

thanks to that Taiwanese fans.

Otherwise we dont know that they are still in LA and shopping together..:D

the last one on Nov,witness saw them golfing in Korea right?

but there’s no proof..

moreover its in Korea,so ‘just a friend’ is valid..

i really really wish that someone will reveal a picture of them celebrate yejin’s birthday..

• Like 1