How to get a girl that likes you to hate your guts?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

So there's this girl whose personality I extremely dislike and find annoying. No matter how many times I state I have absolutely no interest in dating girls and how much of a d-bag I try to appear, she still continues to like and bother me. I've done almost everything I've thought of, from trying to literally ignore her to telling her insults and make it seem like it was suppose to be a compliment like, "Hey your boobs are bigger, you've been gaining weight huh?"

Now I've dealt with persistant girls in the past but this one is just so oblivious. I would of by now be blunt and tell her I find her extremely annoying and to go away, but knowing her and a past experience with a guy, she's just going to cry and then I'll feel guilty. But she's just soooooooo annoying that I'm actually thinking about it.

Anyways, does anyone have any idea how to make someone hate their guts?

I don't think she is oblivious about the fact that you do not like her. It is more like she is in denial. Considering how she had bad experiences with guys before, it seems like she is clinging onto false hope that one day, you will notice how much she likes you and that you will accept her.

Rather than insulting her by "complimenting" her at the same time, why not be blunt once and for all? For all we know, she is probably crying inside, but her hope to be with you is getting to the best of her. If anything, tell her that you have a girlfriend already (preferably from another school) and have a friend of yours to pretend to be your girlfriend (but just make sure that if you do this, the girl who pretends to be your girlfriend is actually just a friend and nothing more!).

Guest I_play_with_dolls

"You should just tell her, it's not like she's going to cry forever."

That's what I've been thinking of, there's a 50/50 chance I am.

I don't think she is oblivious about the fact that you do not like her. It is more like she is in denial. Considering how she had bad experiences with guys before, it seems like she is clinging onto false hope that one day, you will notice how much she likes you and that you will accept her.

Rather than insulting her by "complimenting" her at the same time, why not be blunt once and for all? For all we know, she is probably crying inside, but her hope to be with you is getting to the best of her. If anything, tell her that you have a girlfriend already (preferably from another school) and have a friend of yours to pretend to be your girlfriend (but just make sure that if you do this, the girl who pretends to be your girlfriend is actually just a friend and nothing more!).

Thinking of holding on false hope kind of frightens me, just because I'm the only crush she had that didn't bag her on her apperance does not mean she should have any hope D:

But I actually may lie about being in a relationship already, that might set hope down of me ever liking her. I would get a friend of mine to act like we're dating, but then knowing her she'd probably tell her friend and then her friend would be shocked and tell basically everyone else, so yeah that part probably won't do. xD

"I`M SORRY BUT I`M GAY!"

or just kiss her best friend. that`ll shut her up.

nah, jk. just ignore her, maybe sooner or later (hopefully sooner though), she`ll get the message.

I don't know if you're aware of a lot of wannabe emo, "I'm so depressed because mom and dad didn't let me go to the concert" type of teens that think screamo and guyliner was the best thing since sliced bread, but a lot of them tend to fond over gay people. Like a friend of mine who's basically the only somewhat flaming gay kid in our grade, he has so many of those type of girls around him it's sickening. Yeah, she's one of his followers because of it and it seriously disgusts me.

When I said I tried ignoring it, I really did. I really don't know how long she has been liking me but on the third month of school she left me a note on my desk saying, "You are so cute! I love you!" I have NEVER spoken to her until that day (she passed by saying hi before class started) and of course I thought that was an odd note, but I thought it was more of an idolize thing at first but I guess it slowly escalated to point where I can't just simply ignore it.

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR JOINING A DAMN JAPANESE CLASS. john tesh.

Guest SarangHeyo <3

Be blunt. Even exaggerate things.

somewhere along the lines of you asking her if she likes you. she answers yes, you tell her that if she loves someone she should set them free, then tell her that you plainly dont like her at all, that she annoys the fcuk out of you, that you feel suffocated by her, yada yada yada.

-edit-

uhhh reread what i wrote there. that was no help.

mmmmm, well i agree with the first (or was it second...) post about her not crying forever.

hey,stages in life man. gotta take them.

if she cries you can lecture her about it, i dont mean the MEAN kind of lecturing, but the nice 'COMMON _____! STOP THOSE TEARS WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'LL DO? YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT, AND MOVE ON".

then you can always be a nice kind of guy and GENTLY explain to her. "______, if you like me, then let go of me because this is what i want. i feel suffocated around you, you just annoy me to the point of no return. _____, i really dont want to hurt you, but no one is happy this way. you're just wasting your time holding onto false hope (taken from a post above) and im losing my temper plainly seeing your face". also, dont lie about anything if you do it this way.

i hope this is more of a help.

Guest vintagesky

Be blunt and mean to her. Yeah, you'd feel guilty but suck it up because it's better than being constantly annoyed by her.

I had a friend (guy) that was stalked by this crazy/obnoxious/oblivious girl and he felt "bad" for her (similar situation as you - hated her but was a nice guy) and he bottled everything up - until he exploded in the end. He went violent, he was drunk and started throwing stuff around her (not at her) and that's when she finally got the message.

So just tell her now.

oh.

tell her;

"i got this in a fortune cookie. i think this might help you: the love of your life doesn`t love you back."

or something ridiculous. it worked for me once. but i`m not exactly sure if that would work on this girl..

OR OBSESS OVER LEE HYORI OR SOMETHING! and be like, you`re way fatter than her.

but that could just make her even more jealous.. or suicidal thinking that she`s not good enough. x_x

ORORORORORROROORR take her out on a date, make her pay for the most expensive thing ever, and don`t give her a ride back to her house or something. or just not go on the date at all. and don`t shower, either.

and if that doesn`t work, then you have to be blunt.

if you keep hinting at it, she`ll just never get the idea that you don`t like her.

and if she thinks you`re so cute, un-cute yourself? maybe she`s only attracted to how you look.

&&yeah. i realize i was spewing out the most ridiculous stuff ever. i`m bored and it gave me an excuse not to do my hw..

Have sex with her and don't call her back.

(i'm not being serious by the way).

lol nothing like going super saiyan on some pinkberry just to get the point across. to have us morph into that form, i admit, is a defeat for us.

Totals man. Totals. Girls who make us slap their face has win. and we fail.

Guest ooBah

damn pinkberryes always pushing our buttons.

LOL.

Dude, just tell her straight up you are not into her and never will.

Guest .La.Dolce.Vita.

Be blunt- YES

Be mean- NO

She might be annoying but I think being mean to her is just immature. I mean it's not a crime to like someone, and even if she has a really irking way of showing it, she probably only means well. You're saying you're afraid of being blunt because she will cry.....and being a complete d-bag to get her to hate you isn't going to make her cry? Chances are, if you're mean to her it will hurt her more than if you just told her straight up.

Just say "Sorry but I don't feel the same way about you and I'm not interested in being in a relationship"

Make sure to tell her so she understands, the reason shes hanging on to you now is because you're giving her mixed signals (compliment/insult thing) so because she likes you, she still has this slight piece of hope and she won't be able to let that go until you tell her bluntly how you really feel.

Guest Jello.

Is she gay? I thought you were a girl, LOL

But yeah, pass her a note saying 'Get a life' or something.

Or something rather rude so she won't speak to you ever again.

Guest Faded_Memories

Tell her...

1. I don't date ugly girls.

2. I don't date fat girls.

3. I don't date stupid/ignorant girls.

Unfortunately you fit all 3 categories.

Short and simple. ;)

Guest NINEorMore

dude, arent you a girl?

peeps on youtube told the world that you're a girl.

oh man, her gender doesnt matter. the girl that likes the OP is just into girls, thats all.

anyways just just tell her straight up. sometimes being mean is the only way.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

oh man, her gender doesnt matter. the girl that likes the OP is just into girls, thats all.

anyways just just tell her straight up. sometimes being mean is the only way.

Thank you, someone that sees through gender and just goes straight to problem.

Tell her...

1. I don't date ugly girls.

2. I don't date fat girls.

3. I don't date stupid/ignorant girls.

Unfortunately you fit all 3 categories.

Short and simple.

I had to lol for two reasons, the things you've listed and you know what she is exactly.

Also you guys, I solved the situation recently so it's all good :P

Guest jaejoongie <3

just tell her "Stop. You're annoying. Sorry but I hate girls like you."

If she is sane she will stop. if she's not getting the hints your sending across to her, being blunt is the only way.

No need to lie and make things complicated. It will only make your head hurt.

Archived