Ham Eun Jung 함은정 -

Guest _snowflake_

Guest diefan

T-ara’s Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung to visit a cemetery

by heartfacee on May 5, 2011 at 2:38 pm 20110505_jiyeon_hyomin_eunjung.jpg

T-ara’s Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung are setting out to visit a cemetery.

Jiyeon and Eunjung have starred in “Death Bell 2” and “White” respectively; both of which are scary movies. Hyomin has just been cast for an upcoming horror film, titled “Gisaeng Ryeong“, as Yurin.

The two are going with her to a cemetery to experience something scary and earn a new experience. They said, “You can feel the creepiness at the set of a horror film. You have to endure the horror. If you experience a lot of horror things before filming, it would help.

Hyomin realized she needed the experience, and the three of them have decided to go on this scary journey. The movie that Hyomin is starring in is about a child who died unjustly and goes into other people’s bodies to take revenge. Hyomin will be playing the girl who figures the mystery out, and the film will be released in August.

Source: Star News via Nate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diefan

T-ara’s Jiyeon, Eunjung, & Hyomin visit a haunted house

by VITALSIGN on May 10, 2011 at 12:13 am

20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_5.jpg

To prepare for their upcoming horror films, T-ara’s Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin visited a deserted home in Paju that was rumored to be haunted.

Jiyeon, who starred in “Death Bell“, commented, “There’s definitely something eerie about the film set of horror movies. You have to overcome your fear no matter what. If you visit places like this before you begin filming, it will really help out a lot for your filming.”

Hyomin added, “I heard someone call out to me and ask me to pull them out.” The girls eventually left the scene 15 minutes after they went in because they were too scared to continue any further.

Eunjung’s “White Curse” and Hyomin’s “Gisaeng Ryung” are scheduled to hit theaters in June and August respectively this Summer.

20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_8-150x150.jpg20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_7-150x150.jpg20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_6-150x150.jpg 20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_5-150x150.jpg    20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_4-150x150.jpg20110509_jiyeon_eunjung_hyomin_2-150x150.jpg  

Source: Newsen via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/t-aras-jiyeon-eunjung-hyomin-visit-a-haunted-house

Guest diefan

“White: Cursed Melody” releases two new posters of T-ara’s Eunjung

by VITALSIGN on May 12, 2011 at 5:21 am  

20110512_white_1.jpg

On May 11th, the upcoming horror film, “White: Cursed Melody“, revealed two new posters featuring the lead role, T-ara’s Eunjung.

Horror films with a young female cast have traditionally revolved around plots taking place in school. ”White” has departed from that tradition by instead taking the subject of an all too familiar phenomenon amongst Korean youth: the scramble to become an idol.

The two new promotional posters have been rejected from evaluation several times before they were finally cleared and the final edited versions were released today.

20110512_white_3.jpg

The movie’s plot is about the extremes trainees will go to in order to ensure their debut. Out of the glitz and glam of the spotlight lies a system riddled with envy and backstabbing.

The first poster features Eunjung shedding a bloody tear with the caption, “Do you want to hit it big, even if it means your death?” Her stark white face is a reference to the movie’s title.

In the second poster, the theme of jealousy is expressed, with Eunjung surrounded by three girls and being choked by one of them. The caption reads, “As long as you’re gone, I’m the main.”

The movie will hit theaters on June 9th, but in the meantime, check out the teaser videos below

20110512_white_2.jpg

teaser vids

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

credit:allkpop http://www.allkpop.c...g#disqus_thread

teaser english subbed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwT_1byDUPM 

cr: RampoKawaii

Guest diefan

[spoiler: We Got Married] Eunjung’s midterm grade revealed in front of her husband

by phenom on May 14, 2011 at 6:04 pm 

20110514_eunjung_jangwoo.jpg

T-ara’s Ham Eunjung’s midterm grades have been publicized.

On the May 14th episode of MBC’s “We Got Married“, the Lee Jang Woo/ Eunjung couple, who also happen to attend the same university, went to school together. Lee Jang Woo followed Eunjung into her Vocal Technique Class.

In front of the class, the professor stated, “Last week, we took our midterms. Today, you will receive your score.” As her fellow peers scored high with 9s and 10s (100%), Eunjung’s score was finally revealed.

Her professor revealed, “You got 6 points. This is the lowest score…” Surprised and embarrassed, Eunjung replied, “I’ll take it again.”

In the interview portion of the episode, Eunjung stated, “I felt like there were 10 cameras behind me. I thought it would be good, but now I keep worrying.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

credit: http://www.allkpop.c...d#disqus_thread

Guest diefan

Eunjung talks about ghosts and girl groups during press conference for “White”

by ramham424 on May 19, 2011 at 3:33 am 

20110518_white_pressconference_5.jpg

On May 18th, T-ara’s Eunjung attended the press conference for her new movie, “White“, where she revealed her thoughts about acting in a horror movie for the second time.

The former child actress stated, “I acted as a ghost in ‘Death Bell‘. At the time I played a ghost; for this movie, I play the role of a person who sees ghosts. For that, I felt a sense of responsibility to protect ghosts.”

She also spoke out about her members, saying, “The T-ara members energize each other. As soon as I get a script, I talk with Qri. Instead of grading me, she tends to listen. Hyomin helped me a lot when I was cast in the movie and gave me advice to help me act well.”

She continued, “It was fun filming and we all had fun. Therefore, there are a lot of [fun] scenes that can be shown.”

At the press conference, Eunjung also revealed that girl groups are jealous of each other.

20110518_white_pressconference_3.jpg

She stated, “Members frequently check each other’s activities and feel jealousy. In the movie, we had to act as idols so the jealousy part was exaggerated a bit. Girl groups really do weigh themselves as soon as they get up in the morning and check to see if the members have eaten dinner or not. The scenes had all of that.”

Eunjung also didn’t forget to talk about her ‘husband’, Lee Jang Woo. She said, “June 1st is his birthday and we are having a VIP film screening of ‘White’ on that day. He will come and cheer me on.”

Moving on, the busy star commented on the brightest moment in her life, which was when T-ara won first place on a music program and they all cried together.

As the press conference began to wrap up, a reporter asked her which she preferred – acting or singing? Eunjung replied, “I like both acting and music so it’s hard to say which is more important. I want to do well in both.

Source: TV Daily via Nate, Star News via Nate, SPN via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/eunjung-talks-about-ghosts-and-girl-groups-during-press-conference-for-white#disqus_thread

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diefan

[spoiler: We Got Married] Eunjung prepares breakfast for her husband

by Denouement on May 28, 2011 at 2:25 am

20110528_eunjung_leejangwoo_1.jpg

For the first time in her life, T-ara’s Eunjung tried to make breakfast for her ‘husband’!

The latest episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” will reveal scenes of Eunjung showing off her cooking skills for husband Lee Jang Woo. The couple finally moved into their newlywed home, and it inspired Lee Jang Woo to ask Eunjung to cook for him, saying “Eating breakfast is a must”.

It’s said that despite the rather inadequate environment of the newlyweds’ kitchen, Eunjung was determined to cook for Lee Jang Woo and deliver the most important meal of the day.

How did beginner chef Eunjung’s cooking turn out? Find out the results of the ‘Woojung couple’s first breakfast’ when the episode airs on May 28th at 5PM KST.

Source: X Sports News via Daum

Twelve more girl groups are preparing to debut this year

by VITALSIGN on May 27, 2011 at 4:35 am

20110527_eunjung_1.jpg

If you thought the girl group rush was finally winding down this year, you’re in for a big shock, as 12 groups have announced that they’ll be making their debut in the second half of 2011!

On May 26th, SBS’s “One Night in TV Entertainment” reported on the girl group wave and introduced the arduous process rookie girl groups went through in order to get their name out to the public. One scene saw a group stick name tags onto themselves and stand in a row to greet every senior artist who passed by.

SBS’s research revealed that 10 girl groups debuted in the first half of 2010 alone. They also revealed that twelve new girl groups and five boy groups were waiting to debut later in the year.

A professor of sociology at Kookmin University commented, “The 30-40 age group is now taking part in cultural activities. Because they have jobs, their consumer power is greater than any other age group. Now that they’re standing at the center of pop culture, the market is turning to cater to them.”

The CEO of Starship Entertainment also added, “Girl groups achieve a bigger effect when they first debut in the industry. Boy groups are a lot slower in comparison, and I think it’s because of the images they choose to portray. It’s a lot easier to approach the public with girl groups than it is with boys.”

20110512_white_3.jpg

The girl group craze has reached a point where there’s now a horror film dedicated to the ongoing phenomenon. As previously reported, T-ara’s Eunjung is starring in “White” as one of the leading members of a fictional girl group.

Commenting on the line between reality and fiction, Eunjung revealed, “It’s a story about the jealousy and ambitions that surrounds girl groups, and I’m sure that a lot of people who see it will agree that this is how things really are.”

Directors also added, “We held a lot of auditions, but there weren’t a lot of people who could stand on par with real idols. Never did we imagine that there’d be so many girl groups, and even while researching them, many more began springing up everywhere.”

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate (1) (2)

cr: allkpop

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Eunjung on “White”, her acting, and roles she’d like to try

l391204201106012214270.jpg

T-ara’s Eunjung is enjoying a skyrocketing career, and has quickly earned one of the most coveted labels in the industry – ‘almighty idol’. The title is hefty, but it certainly suits the talented star, as she can be found in TV dramas (“Dream High“), reality programs (“We Got Married“), and more recently, her very own horror film, “White“.

“White” has been headlining ever since plans for its production were released. It’s the first time that a horror movie revolved around the cruel world of idols for its plot, tackling controversial issues like stars being assaulted by their managers and being sold for sponsorships.

Eunjung began, “I thought it’d be an ironic kind of fun for an idol to star in a movie that criticizes idols. There isn’t any severe sense of competition amongst the members like how the movie depicts. It’s human nature to want to wear something better and look prettier than the rest. The negative aspects portrayed in the movie are exaggerated. The entertainment industry is still made up of human beings. Still, it is difficult in that we can’t eat or sleep properly. The most hours I’ve slept in a week is a day I slept for four hours.”

Commenting on her acting, she continued, “I loved acting because I could express myself. That’s why I chose acting as my major in college. I love singing and dancing and received an opportunity to promote with T-ara. I was a bit nervous as a T-ara member for three to four years, and thought I wouldn’t be able to act. I, too, stereotyped idols by thinking that you were only an idol because you had nothing better to do. But now, I know that being an idol is as hard as any other profession.”

When asked if acting was difficult for her since she entered the industry at a young age and didn’t have time to really experience the real world, she replied, “I love this question. I was worried when I was younger over things like that and even complained to my mom, ‘Love is always in my script but I’ve never felt such an emotion. Can’t I love?’ Instead, I try to indirectly experience things through movies and books. Lately, I’ve been trying to remember every person that I pass by.”

Concluding the interview, she said, “I just want to do well. I’d like to try a rough role, or something really dark. Maybe also a character so upbeat and bubbly, that she confuses you. I like action as well. I’m a third level in Tae Kwon Do, you know.”

Finally, Eunjung was asked to choose between acting and T-ara, and she confidently replied, “Promoting with T-ara comes first. I first got my name known as T-ara’s Eunjung, and I consider T-ara as my roots.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/t-aras-eunjung-on-white-her-acting-and-roles-shed-like-to-try

• 4 weeks later...
Guest marinai

Eunjung filmed again with Kim Soo Hyun for SPRIS:

I really like this pairing even though our EJ is married she never fails to have chemistry with her dream high co star

Here is the interview:

My link

I really love this girl and I hope she will make a drama very soon !!! a nice character pleaaaase!

Guest Lily Princezz

I admire this girl :)..

multi talented indeed...

btw, can anybody show me her cameo role in Goong ? I'm very curious...

Thanks...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eunjung’s bed scene in ‘Queen Insoo’ causes quite a stir

by carolicity - Jan 27, 2012 at 3:04 am

393975_348717341813930_210345542317778_1302750_1061531526_n.jpg

T-ara‘s Eunjung has been causing quite the stir thanks to her bed scene with actor Baek Sung Hyun.

Due to the Lunar New Year holiday earlier this week, many netizens had missed catching their regular episode of ‘Queen Insoo’. As such, her bed scene with Baek Sung Hyun went relatively unnoticed until a set of screencaps hit the Internet under the title, ‘Eunjung’s Bed Scene‘.

The two actors, who portray husband and wife (teenage Prince Dowon and young Insoo respectively) in the drama, are seen conversing and cuddling in a state of undress.

Surprised netizens commented, “Lee Jang Woo is watching”, “I’m jealous of Baek Sung Hyun”, “This seems a bit early”, and “This must be the first bed scene for a member of an idol girl group

Source + Photos: Donga via Nate, Star Today

408328_317167781655980_159483380757755_937814_679085747_n.jpg401366_304447019594723_159483380757755_898527_191592303_n.jpg

credit:allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/eunjungs-bed-scene-in-queen-insoo-causes-quite-a-stir

Archived