Ham Eun Jung 함은정 -

Guest _snowflake_

Guest diefan

[NEWS] EunJung casted for KBS Drama "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje"!

Posted by makeprofilelink("kacey"); kacey on 11:32 AM

untitled2-1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung was cast for the KBS1 "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje" as "Jin Ahyi" up until the last episode.

Jin Ahyi is the role of a daughter who's mother is married to the King of the Jin Dynasty.

Eunjung previously was a former child actor in the SBS drama, "Land", which also took place back in history.

"With this role, I get a chance to learn and grow further to reach higher expectations for my future," she said, "I will try my hardest to introduce myself to you as 'Jin Ahyi' in my best appearance possible," she said ambitiously.

Meanwhile, the drama is based off a novel that's based off a series of paintings. It's the adaption of a legendary story of King Geunchogo of Baekje's eventful life story.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cxxstar

T-ara’s Eunjung cast for KBS historical drama, “King Geunchogo”

T-ara’s Eunjung has been cast for KBS 1TV’s historical drama, “King Geunchogo“!

This will be her second casting in a historical drama, as her first was “Toji“.

She will be playing the role of ‘Jin Ayi’, the daughter of ‘Jin Godo’ and the future queen and wife to the son of King Geunchogo, ‘Geun Gusu’.

According to information revealed by producers on April 5th, Eunjung will be joining the drama starting with April 16th’s episode. Her role will air over the course of 14 episodes.

Eunjung commented, “I’m nervous, but I’m excited over the opportunity to learn about acting amidst such formidable senior actors.”

allkpop

edit: oops. sorry I didn't see it posted above. :phew:

Guest dancy

Thanks for the news.

I'm so happy to see Eunjung to be in another drama. Will she be only in the last episode or how many episode she get to be in "King Geunchogo"?

Guest cxxstar

It sounds like she will appear throughout the 14 episodes of the drama.

She might not be in every episode, but her character will be there till the end.

Guest dancy

It sounds like she will appear throughout the 14 episodes of the drama.

She might not be in every episode, but her character will be there till the end.

Thanks.

Guest diefan

T-ara’s Eunjung talks about her ex-boyfriend

by VITALSIGN on April 6, 2011

20110407_eunjung.jpg

During a recent recording for KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3“, T-ara’s Eunjung confessed that she had a college-aged boyfriend!

She revealed, “Right before our promotions for ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep‘, I used to have a boyfriend.” (For reference, “Bo Peep Bo Peep” was released on November of 2009).

MC Park Mi Sun asked, “Was your boyfriend a regular college student?”, to which Eunjung replied, “Yes.”

She went on to confess, “Whenever my boyfriend would get mad, I’d do a cute dance for him. But if my boyfriend still won’t feel better even after my cute dance, I’ll go straight to his parents.”

Wanting to see an on-the-spot re-enactment, Eunjung complied to the MCs’ wishes and played pretend with Park Myung Soo by dancing a ‘zzangu’ dance for him.

Check out the full broadcast on April 7th!

Source: Star News via Nate, Daily News via Nate

credit:allkpop

Guest diefan

Eunjung reveals how T-ara distributes their income

by VITALSIGN on April 7, 2011 at 10:36 pm

20110408_eunjung.jpg

On April 7th, T-ara’s Eunjung guested on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3” and revealed how her group distributed their income between each other.

After the conclusion of KBS’s “Dream High“, Eunjung’s rising fame was reflected in the increased amount of solo activities and individual CFs. The show’s MCs were curious as to how income was divided between her and her T-ara members.

Park Myung Soo had asked, “In the case of individual CFs, how do you divide that, if at all?” Eunjung replied, “I’m not sure if I’m allowed to reveal information like this, but in the case of individual CFs, the member will receive a bit more and share the rest with the other members.”

When asked how they divided income earned through events, she replied, “Only the members that attended the event receive a pay. The distribution depends on each of our contracts, so it’s a bit different for all of us.”

Yoo Jae Suk commented, “Eunjung is so nice, she tries to speak as honestly as possible.” Eunjung replied back, “There’s really no need to hide anything.”

20110406_Geonil_eunjung.jpg 

photos credit: allkpop

Guest diefan

T-ara’s Eunjung says she is not dating Kim Soo Hyun

by ramham424 on April 11, 2011 at 11:43 pm

20110412_eunjung_1.jpg

T-ara’s Eunjung explained the dating rumors involving herself and Kim Soo Hyun.

On April 11th, the idol refuted the rumor, saying, “I’m close to Kim Soo Hyun but a dating rumor is just just out of the blue.”

Eunjung became close to the actor while filming KBS2TV’s “Dream High“. After the drama ended, she was picked to endorse ‘SPRIS‘ alongside him, which gave enough room for a dating rumor to be formed. There were even rumors about how the two would be the next couple on MBC’s “We Got Married“.

The idol stated, “I’m not only close to Kim Soohyun, but Suzy, Taecyeon, and the other idols as well. We have been contacting each other even after the drama ended. I think the rumors formed because we had also filmed an ad together.

She added, “After seeing an article about Kim Soo Hyun and I becoming partners for “We Got Married”, I thought that rumors were scary as people made them out to be. When we met at a shoot, I asked him what he was doing the day I had my “We Got Married” filming and he said he was resting at home. I said ‘So then you’re not becoming my husband’ and we laughed together.

Eunjung is currently filming “We Got Married” with Lee Jang Woo and is preparing to begin filming for a historical drama called “King Geuncho“.

Source: JoongAng via Nate

Guest cxxstar

T-ara’s Eujung & Qri participate in their first script rehearsal for “King Geunchogo”

20110412_qri_eunjung.jpg

As reported earlier, T-ara’s Eunjung and Qri were cast for KBS 1TV’s historical drama, “King Geunchogo“. On April 12th, the two members attended their first script-reading together and shared photos from the experience.

Core Contents Media commented, “Eunjung and Qri completed their script-reading without any complications. They helped each other in aspects they lacked, and exclaimed that they will do their best as friendly competitors.”

The two expressed, “Today is our first recording. Although we’re nervous, we’re very excited. We’ll be working hard to capture the hearts of the viewers.”

20110412_woosung.jpg

Eunjung will be playing the role of ‘Jin Ayi’, the daughter of ‘Jin Godo’ and the future queen and wife to the son of King Geunchogo, ‘Geun Gusu’ (Supernova’s Geonil).

Meanwhile, Qri will be playing the part of ‘Princess Yeojin‘, a tomboy with a stubborn personality who faces problems due to the age difference in marriage, but stays a faithful wife.

The first episode to feature Eunjung and Qri will begin airing on April 17th.

allkpop

Guest diefan

T-ara’s Eujung & Qri participate in their first script rehearsal for “King Geunchogo”

*quoted image*

As reported earlier, T-ara’s Eunjung and Qri were cast for KBS 1TV’s historical drama, “King Geunchogo“. On April 12th, the two members attended their first script-reading together and shared photos from the experience.

Core Contents Media commented, “Eunjung and Qri completed their script-reading without any complications. They helped each other in aspects they lacked, and exclaimed that they will do their best as friendly competitors.”

The two expressed, “Today is our first recording. Although we’re nervous, we’re very excited. We’ll be working hard to capture the hearts of the viewers.”

*quoted image*

Eunjung will be playing the role of ‘Jin Ayi’, the daughter of ‘Jin Godo’ and the future queen and wife to the son of King Geunchogo, ‘Geun Gusu’ (Supernova’s Geonil).

Meanwhile, Qri will be playing the part of ‘Princess Yeojin‘, a tomboy with a stubborn personality who faces problems due to the age difference in marriage, but stays a faithful wife.

The first episode to feature Eunjung and Qri will begin airing on April 17th.

allkpop

I'll watch it.  can't wait this to be air... hopefully someone will subz it.

Guest diefan

“We Got Married” increases viewer ratings, places first for its time slot

by VITALSIGN on April 10, 2011 at 1:31 am

20110410_wegotmarried_season3.jpg

MBC kicked off their third season of “We Got Married” this week and was met with fantastic results!

According to information revealed by AGB Nielsen Media Research on April 10th, this week’s episode recorded 9.5% in viewer ratings. Last week, the show had recorded 7.2%, making it a 2.3% rise.

Not only that, but “We Got Married” placed first for its time slot. As it was the first episode featuring new couples Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung, and Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun, many were more than likely showing their interest in the new changes to the show.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Star Junior Show” and KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” recorded 7.8% and 3.3%, respectively.

Source: TV Report via Nate

T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo meet for the first time on “We Got Married”

by VITALWARNING on April 9, 2011 at 9:14 am

20110409_jangwoo_eunjung.jpg

After much anticipation, the first episode of the newly “wedded” couple of T-ara’s Eunjung and handsome actor Lee Jang Woo was finally broadcast this weekend!

Lee Jang Woo arrived first at a small theater in Seoul where they had planned to meet, and upon her arrival, the actor turned on the stage lights and sweet music and finally introduced himself through the mic in a romantic manner.

The actor then finally came onto the stage and they officially introduced each other face to face. On the day, Eunjung had brought along a little notepad of what she’s always wanted to do when in relationships, and also gifted Lee Jang Woo with a cute couple ring that she had made when she was younger.

During their conversation, the two found out that they were majoring in the same acting major at the same college, Dong Kuk University, with Lee Jang Woo being Eunjung’s senior. As a way to break the ice, Lee Jang Woo got Eunjung to undergo freshman hazing by dancing on the spot without any music.

When asked about her first meet with Lee Jang Woo, Eun Jung expressed, “I think his voice at the beginning was really awesome. A voice that you hear in a coffee advertisement. He was also very pretty. He looked like a deer.”

With regards to the hazing, Eunung laughed and stated, “I wondered to myself where I was. I wondered whether I was here to meet my husband or if I was at school. We were talking about my singing when it suddenly turned to that.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jang Woo expressed, “I could’ve never even imagined it. The moment she entered, I turned into ice.” With regards to the hazing, the actor laughed and said, “We were there to become a married couple, but it was really cute seeing her military-disciplined behavior.”

20110409_eunjung_leejangwoo.jpg

Guest diefan

A sleepy “Dark Eunjung” attracts the attention of fans

by sarahsusiepak on April 16, 2011 at 6:00 pm

20110416_eunjungt-ara.jpg

T-ara’s Eunjung recently shared a picture of herself on Twitter, commenting “I’m on my way from T-ara group exercise. I’m feeling refreshed and good.* Now, if I could have a wish, I’d want to sleep on a soft bed and get a lot of sleep zzz zzz.”

In the picture, her black shirt, short hair, and pale skin provide a contrast reminiscent of her role as Yoon Baek Hee in the now-concluded drama series, “Dream High“.

Normally, her packed schedule forces her to catch up on sleep while she’s in the car, and fans have snapped some embarrassing/humiliating pictures of Eunjung sleeping that’ve brought smiles to netizens. This photo joins a series of other drowsy Eunjung photos.

Netizens laughed as they wrote, “Looks like some more embarrassing sleeping photos are making their way online“, “Dark Eunjung.  Get some sleep”, and “Her eyes are already halfway closed. She’s going to get humiliated again.”

Source: TV Daily

Guest diefan

T-ara’s Eunjung shows her support for KARA’s Gyuri

by VITALSIGN on April 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm

20110415_eunjung_4.jpg

Following fellow member Soyeon’s interview with Newsen yesterday, T-ara’s Eunjung has also expressed her affections towards KARA’s Gyuri as well as a message of support.

Fans already know that the two are representative best friends of the industry. Although they only got to know each other after their debut, the girls found comfort in their same age and open personalities.

Eunjung revealed, “After KARA’s controversy broke out, we contacted each other about three times. Because she’s going through a very difficult time, it’s hard for me to approach her first. I’m waiting for her to come to me when she’s ready.”

She continued, “Even when I don’t talk to her, she’s the kind of friend where we just connect with our hearts. I’m ready and willing to pick up contact whenever she’s ready.”

20101205_eunjung_gyuri_01.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Eunjung shares a photo from the set of ‘King Geunchogo’

p2pcc.th.jpg h4exf.th.jpg

Recently, allkpop has been updating readers on the upcoming KBS drama “King Geunchogo“, a historical series that’s cast T-ara’s Eunjung and Qri. Interest has been peaking on this new show, thanks to the gorgeous costumes donned by these lovely idols. On April 13th, T-ara’s Eunjung advanced the hype by uploading two pictures from the set of “King Geunchogo”; she’s seen standing next to actor Kam Woo Sung, who plays the leading role as ‘King Geunchogo’.

She tweeted, “Together with Kam Woo Sung sunbaenim (senior), who made me fall head over heels with his impressive acting in ‘Alone in Love‘!!! In ‘King Geunchogo’, he is a stern and compassionate king and… he’ll be my father-in-law…..♥ kekeke.”

Netizens commented, “Wow, so pretty! Princess Eunjung! Hooray!” and “Eunjung nuna (older sister) has become a princess! You are so pretty.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/t-aras-eunjung-shares-a-photo-from-the-set-of-king-geunchogo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diefan

“White: Cursed Melody” film reveals teaser poster featuring T-ara’s Eunjung

by 1takekk on April 29, 2011 at 10:53 pm

untitled-3.jpg

A teaser poster for mystery horror film, ‘White: Cursed Melody’ (Directed by: Kim Gok – Kim Sun, Produced by: Doo Entertainment), was revealed to the public on April 29th.

‘White: Cursed Melody’ features the new-generation of stars including T-ara’s Eunjung, actress Hwang Woo Seul Hye, ‘female Se7en’ May Doni, ice cream girl Choi Ah Ra, and child actress Jin Sae Yeon.

The film’s teaser poster, revealed along with the official release date, shows a horrified Eun Joo (Eunjung) and her reflection crying blood in a broken mirror.

It portrays a two-faced idol who hides a horrible secret behind the glamour on stage.

In addition, the caption, ‘Do you want to be a star even if you die?‘, sends the chill rising from ambitious idol’s dark and cruel secret.

‘White: Cursed Melody’ will be in theaters on June 9th.

Source: Nate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

promo poster

Heva Clonia

20110429_eunjung_1.jpg

Guest diefan

<H2>Photos of Shin Se Kyung and Ham Eun Jung’s Child Actress Days Revealed

By: thunderstix May 2, 2011

3617aa9ae5d98bdbe4917085b77a2fdc_large.jpg

Photos of Shin Se Kyung and Ham Eun Jung’s child actress days have been revealed today on SBS “Good Morning” show. The photos were taken at the shooting set of SBS drama “Toji (Land)” which aired from 2004 to 2005 and featured both as child actresses. The two were in their teens at the moment as the photos show them flashing a youthful and childlike smile. Their friendship is pretty well-known, especially after Ham Eun Jung recently stated on a TV show that “We used to hang around a lot, much like best friends. We talked about many different things together, including our ideal male types.”Most of you are probably more familiar with Ham Eun Jung as the member of girl group T-ara. She is currently playing the wife of Lee Jang Woo in MBC “We Got Married” as well, but her celebrity career started way before many of you are aware of. In fact, she was the winner of the “Little Miss Korea” award in 1995 at the tender age of seven, and made her acting debut through KBS drama “New Generation Report-Adults Don’t Know” in the same year. She’s played minor roles in countless TV dramas and movies prior to her singing debut in 2009 through T-ara, and even after making her transition to the music scene, she’s still managed to land a number of acting gigs with SBS drama “Coffee House,” KBS drama “Dream High” and KBS drama “The King of Legend.”

Shin Se Kyung on the other hand first made waves in the K-Pop scene as the main model of Seo Taiji’s “Take 5” poster. She later debuted through movie “My Little Bride” as Moon Geun Young’s friend, and made her name known through MBC drama “Queen Seon Duk” and MBC sitcom “High Kick Through the Roof.” Late last year she made her romance with SHINee’s Jong Hyun public, much to the disappointment (?) of many fans who were chasing after her love.

5c79e58f9ef3cc6b9b5a8bf5caa3f874_large.jpg

credit:http://www.soompi.com/news/photos-of-shin-se-kyung-and-ham-eun-jungs-child-actress-days-revealed-1

</H2>

Guest dancy

Don't know if anyone post up yet.

T-ara Eunjung & Kim Soo Hyun - 2011 SPRIS Summer CF Making Film

http://youtu.be/-ek8HNAJZFs

Archived