Guest massive toene

LOGAN LERMAN, CHRISTOPH WALTZ, MILLA JOVOVICH, ORLANDO BLOOM
orlando-bloom-logan-lerman-musketeers-poster.jpg

"One for all, all for one!"

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-stills-05.jpg

THE THREE MUSKETEERS

Release date: 21 October 2011

Plot:

The hot-headed young D'Artagnan along with three former legendary but now down on their luck Musketeers must unite and defeat a beautiful double agent and her villainous employer from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war.

Movie stills:

three_musketeers_3d_03.jpg

three_musketeers_3d_01.jpg

three_musketeers_3d_02.jpg

Please scroll down for the first movie trailer!!!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Is it weird to say I want to name my future child D’Artagnan

Yeah... he might get bullied though T___T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

Logan Lerman: All for one, one for all!

07.jpg05.jpg

The 18-year-old actor will join Christoph Waltz and Milla Jovovich in Paul W.S. Anderson's version of The Three Musketeers, Variety reports.

Logan will play rookie Musketeer D'Artagnan, who joins forces with three veteran musketeers: Athos, Porthos (Ray Stevenson) and Aramis (Luke Evans) to battle the evil Cardinal Richelieu (Waltz).

With Doug Liman on board to direct, the film is set for a fall production start.

0273_543_Drehbeginn-bei-den-Musketieren-543x199.jpg

With a pair of dueling "Three Musketeers" projects headed for fall starts, Paul W.S. Anderson's version has tapped Christoph Waltz, Logan Lerman, Ray Stevenson, Milla Jovovich, Luke Evans and Madds Mikkelsen for key roles.

Anderson is producing and directing a 3D version of the classic tale, with shooting slated to begin in September. Anderson co-wrote the script with Andrew Davies.

01a.jpg

Impact Pictures' Jeremy Bolt and Constantin Film's Robert Kulzer are producing with Constantin financing. Summit's distributing domestically and handling foreign sales.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. signed Doug Liman last week to direct its version of Alexandre Dumas' adventure tale, which is being fast-tracked for a fall production start. "The Three Musketeers" centers on the impetuous D'Artagnan as he joins forces with three veteran musketeers -- Athos, Porthos and Aramis -- to battle the evil Cardinal Richelieu.

04a.jpg

Waltz will portray Richelieu and is expected to be shooting on a compressed schedule, as he's also signed for "Water for Elephants." He's also in "The Green Hornet."

Lerman ("Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief") is in talks to portray D'Artagnan. Stevenson ("Rome") has been cast as Porthos and Evans ("Clash of the Titans," "Immortals") as Aramis.

Mikkelsen ("Clash of the Titans") will portray the villainous Comte de Rochefort, and Jovovich will play the spy Milady de Winter.

Logan Lerman recently in Munich, Germany:

01.jpg04.jpg

^_^

Guest kiia

I love the 1993's version... but Christoph Waltz and Mads Mikkelsen in a same movie?! YES PLEASE. I'm dying.

• 2 months later...
Guest massive toene

FIRST LOOK!!!

Check out your first look at Logan Lerman as D’Artagnan in the upcoming The Three Musketeers!

logan-lerman-musketeers-first-look-02.jpg

Filming in Bamberg, Germany, the retelling of the classic tale of D’Artagnan, who joins forces with three veteran musketeers — Athos (Matthew Macfadyen), Porthos (Ray Stevenson) and Aramis (Luke Evans) — to battle the evil Cardinal Richelieu (Christoph Waltz).

Mads Mikkelsen, who plays Rochefort, was also spotted on set.

logan-lerman-musketeers-first-look-04.jpg

logan-lerman-musketeers-first-look-03.jpglogan-lerman-musketeers-first-look-01.jpg

The Three Musketeers is set to arrive in theaters on April 15, 2011.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest massive toene

NEW MOVIE STILLS:

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-trailer.jpg

"The Three Musketeers" is Paul WS Anderson's (Mortal Kombat, AVP, Resident Evil) version of the story. The photos show Logan Lerman as D'Artagnan, while the three musketeers are played by Matthew MacFadyen, Luke Evans and Ray Stevenson.

millaorlando3musketeers.png

StarsSetThreeMusketeersWurzburgkrierAr_1Xul.jpg

A1ORLANDOBLOOM091410001.jpg

:D

CHRISTOPHWALTZ09141003.jpg

I´m looking forward to see this movie! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest PB&Banana

Nice, I was worried that Logan would look like a little boy but he actually looks pretty good in the trailer but I'll watch this movie alone for Mila, Orlando, and Christoph.

• 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

Here are new movie stills:

Synopsis: The hot-headed young D’Artagnan (Lerman) joins forces with three rogue Musketeers (Matthew MacFadyen, Luke Evans and Ray Stevenson) in this reboot of Alexandre Dumas’ story. They must stop the evil Richlieu (Christoph Waltz) and face off with Buckingham (Orlando Bloom) and the treacherous Milady (Milla Jovovich).

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-stills-04.jpg

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-stills-02.jpg

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-stills-06.jpg

logan-lerman-three-musketeers-stills-03.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

Check out the official poster for The Three Musketeers featuring Orlando Bloom and Logan Lerman!

See 1st post, 1st pic~

Synopsis: “The hot-headed young D’Artagnan (Lerman) joins forces with three rogue Musketeers (Matthew MacFadyen, Luke Evans, and Ray Stevenson) in this reboot of Alexandre Dumas‘ story. They must stop the evil Richlieu (Christoph Waltz) and face off with Buckingham (Bloom) and the treacherous Milady (Milla Jovovich). The action adventure is given a state of the art update in 3-D.

Guest xgd_babyx

I'll watch this one :)

The trailer looks promising. I can't wait to see Logan do another movie. I'm pretty much excited how he'll portray his character this time. 

and besides... Orlando is my baby. haha and Mila is my wifey. They are all hot. I assume they'll have kick richard simmons fencing/sword fight stunts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

Check out Orlando Bloom in this international poster for his upcoming film, The Three Musketeers!

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-01.jpg

Also featured in the one-sheets, both in English and German:

Logan Lerman as D’Artagnan, Milla Jovovich as Milady, Luke Evans as Aramis, and Ray Stevenson as Porthos.

logan-lerman-musketeer-posters-01.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-05.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-04.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-03.jpg

logan-lerman-musketeer-posters-02.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-06.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-08.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-09.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-10.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-11.jpg

orlando-bloom-international-musketeers-poster-12.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leelee.

Ooooh, the cinematography looks stunning just from the movie stills alone! This will definitely be on my "movies to watch" list, along with Anonymous.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived