Removing blackheads with wax will grow hair?

Guest Misoneism

Guest Misoneism

I went to a random salon i dont famillier with to wax my upper lip and eyebrows.

She suggested to remove my blackheads on the nose with wax,and i thought,sure,why not.

Then i came back and my mom freaked out on me that you dont ever remove blackheads with wax because theres tiny tiny little hair on the nose and it will cause them to grow out

Now im freaked out that ill have a hairy nose D:

Does anyone knows if its true?

Guest shan88

lol~ pardon me for laughing but the image of having a hairy nose is really funny.

I don't think hair will grow out..it's just like removing with pore packs?

Guest kuroimisa

Your nose has got really fine hairs to begin with - chillax, it's not going to make them grow out more or anything.

Guest tofuxx

theres tiny hairs all over our bodies. i think they have a certain length-span. thats why our eyebrows dont grow down to our cheeks or anything lol so whatever little hair the wax pulled out, they will probably grow out again but not any longer.

^LOL.

...anyway.

No I don't think it will grow back thicker.

It might appear thicker though, because think of it this way. Since hair is pretty much the shape of a cylinder, if two cylinders were the exact same in diameter, but first cylinder was 1/10 of the height of the second cylinder, which cylinder would appear thicker?

And plus, we were born with the number of hair follicles we have now, it's not like there's gonna be new hair follicles popping up out of nowhere to make hair appear thicker or anything.

If anything, I think the hair would grow back thinner, since overtime it would just make your hair follicles weaker through all that waxing..

Archived