[Drama 2010] Giant 자이언트

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

Thanks for posting the stills, JEYEF! JSW is mighty hot ^^

I thought there would also be no Giant episodes this week. So Monday no episode, Tuesday they aired episode 12? BTW, South Korea are going into the quarter final!

Some caps from episode 12:

201006222218431001_1.jpg

201006222114001001_1.jpg

Source: Nate

Guest belva

I hesitated to watch this drama at first but now I'm enjoying it a lot and hope it only gets better! Can't wait for the 3 siblings to meet and recognize each other, the tension is killing me! Also I love all the child actors here along with their stories. Some might think it takes too long for the adults to come in, but I thought it was necessary and an interesting part of the show. :D

And am I the only one who kept thinking of Queen Seon Deok while watching this? sweatingbullets.gif I mean there's a few cast from there, from little deokman to the useless son of Mishil (who's now the useless son of Hwang Tae Sob! :lol: ) and there's Wolya, Juk Bang and young Seok Pum (acting as young Min Woo) and they have to amuse me by mentioning Silla! :lol: Sorry my love for QSD is taking over vicx.gif

Guest purpleZ

Caps from episode 13:

20100629_1277763271_55457500_1.jpg

29_69291.jpg

201006290634031001_1.jpg

29_69292.jpg

201006290635271001_1.jpg

I'm excited to see PJH getting more screen time. The eldest and JSW get most of the screen time up till now.

Credits: Nate.

Guest purpleZ

I hesitated to watch this drama at first but now I'm enjoying it a lot and hope it only gets better! Can't wait for the 3 siblings to meet and recognize each other, the tension is killing me! Also I love all the child actors here along with their stories. Some might think it takes too long for the adults to come in, but I thought it was necessary and an interesting part of the show. :D

And am I the only one who kept thinking of Queen Seon Deok while watching this? sweatingbullets.gif I mean there's a few cast from there, from little deokman to the useless son of Mishil (who's now the useless son of Hwang Tae Sob! :lol: ) and there's Wolya, Juk Bang and young Seok Pum (acting as young Min Woo) and they have to amuse me by mentioning Silla! :lol: Sorry my love for QSD is taking over vicx.gif

Hi, belva. Welcome to this thread!

We're always happy to see more people drop by. This thread is too quiet. I think the problem is that this drama has quite difficult lines to understand. It's no every day language, which would be easier for me to write recaps of. My Korean is not so well. I hope there will be some kind soul who'd provide us with short recaps...

It is a great experience joining the Giant ride. I've enjoyed it so far!

Guest JEYEF

Hi, belva. Welcome to this thread!

We're always happy to see more people drop by. This thread is too quiet. I think the problem is that this drama has quite difficult lines to understand. It's no every day language, which would be easier for me to write recaps of. My Korean is not so well. I hope there will be some kind soul who'd provide us with short recaps...

It is a great experience joining the Giant ride. I've enjoyed it so far!

Agree with you purpleZ.

I also hope that there will be someone out there who will recap this series! ;)

It will be very much appreciated here!

I know that WithS2 team is having a hard time subbing this whole series, since this is a long one and also the Korean language used here is pretty much complicated.

Compared to other dramas this one is quite complicated in form.

Guest mijoo-pearl

I just finish ep.14 and I can't wait for ep.15 in next week,

It seems like Gangmo finally can meet his dongseng at Bulding 31..... :unsure:

Archived