T-ara EunJung criticised for swearing at HyoMin on Invincible Youth?

eunjung-igocrazyaboutyou-1.jpg

Amidst the criticisms against T-ara EunJung, who allegedly swore, during her guest appearance of KBS 2TV Invincible Youth aired on 30th April, there has been many netizens who had gone up to her minihompy to post encouraging messages to her.

With G7 member KARA Goo Hara absent from filming and doing CF filming in Japan, EunJung has stood in for her as guest appearance on the show. When during the show, EunJung was seen advising fellow member HyoMin on strengthening her existence on G7, HyoMin has always been worried about not getting enough air time on the show.

s.jpg

And in the midst, many netizens have pointed out that EunJung was seen swearing on the show which led to negative controversy for the singer.

She said, “ You have to be sure and go for it ” . “ Tell them ‘When I come back from Japan, don’t take out too much of my parts. Just go and tell them so ” and at the end of her sentence, it seems that she had pulled a swear word from the look of her mouth to emphasize her stand.

After the controversy went out, many fans have visited EunJung’s minihompy and wrote messages, “ I believe that EunJung is not such a person ”, “ Don’t get worried about such ridiculous criticisms ” etc.

ssi_20100503210019_v.jpg

S: NTN

CR : Kbites

Guest SweetSerein

lol thats kinda ridiculous. everybody swears...but i guess its different cause they're filming..keke. cant wait to see this ep! ^-^ I <3 Hyomin..she's awesome.

I saw that episode already. They say she said the word 'shibal' which is something along the F-word. I re-watched it and it's pretty convincing that she did indeed say it. Not going to assume things though. Netizens are crazy most of the time anyway.

If she really did then she's bad richard simmons. I think I love her more now.

Guest cantthinkofaname

okay now that was so stupid, so what if she's tell hyomin to shine in G7, heck that's what hyomin needs to do. dumb knetizens strikes again LOL.

if she did swear, the problem isn't that she can't swear, but she shouldn't have sworn on tv. teens and children watch IY, you wouldn't want your kids to watch a show w/ swearings, even if they didn't hear her.

i don't think eunjung's that careless though lol

Guest doremii*

lol .. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with swearing

guess the show should've edited out that bit to prevent all this drama from happening..

Guest `CL´™©®

Is this filmed live?

Even if she swore couldn't they have edited out with a beep or censored her mouth?

Swearing was bad in the 80's, it's in everything now.

ie: movies,music,books,magazines, etc.

It's so funny that this is being made to look like a big deal, when it's clearly not.

:lol:

@least Hyomin is getting more air time on the net now.

:lol:

Guest riehae

netizens have such really 'good' eyes and ears...

they are unbelievably keen to details...

It's confirmed she didn't.. lol

The production team has finally come out to clarify on the criticisms earlier about how T-ara EunJung has sworn on the show to HyoMin.

The production posted their official stand on the case on the show’s homepage on 4th May. They wrote, “During the show aired on 30th April, the conversation between HyoMin and guest appearance EunJung shown has attracted much criticisms from netizens.”

They added, “We checked with the recording on the 3 cameras used for the filming then, and confirmed that she did not swear. The part where it seems that she was mouthing something, she was actually referring to HyoMin as ‘지지배’*”

The production team also attached a video with the announcement and voiced that they hope the criticisms will stop.

S:Maxmovie

*지지배 (ji-ji-bae) – often used to refer to another female who is junior

Credits: K-bites

Video clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZym37TwWs...player_embedded

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Glad its resolved. good to see that many people are giving her support during hard time.

Hyomin is super adorable :] and a dork when she fights for Sunny's love. lol

Archived