JANNY LOVE +

Guest yumi-chan

Guest yumi-chan

one se7en graphic. :[
Janny, I was so busy this week, I only concluded to making one Se7en graphic for you because my lack of inspiriation; and my manga reading T_T I PROMISE, i'll pm you an icon batch of LJK & Se7en by the end of this week, I just need to hit my inspiration point to make graphics again *nods* I love Janny so much, as my adoptive daughter & a soompi friend :lol: I'll add you on msn, so we can talk more~ :]

a gift for janny

-----------------------------------------------------

jannysgift8jk.jpg

credits: google

+ random stuff, made in past two weeks

cold7vv.pngdaigo5hu.jpg

clemence6mt.jpg

jaded1zg.jpg

mika8oy.jpg

janny45is.jpg

kirito2eq.jpg

(^something experimental, no filtering just blending.)

kodakumiround229yj.jpg

^ (from me & pachia's battle :])

--Yumi

Guest Saranghae012

so pretty. i love the cute colors. =) hehee

i love the random works too. you are so good at filtering and everything. gosh you have too much talent x____x

i wanna see those icons you make for janny too so i hope you post them. i love your icon skills as well xD

-Chelly*

Guest Amuse

I love your filtering! It's so beautiful and colorful. <33 XP Janny will probably die of happiness. lols. :D

--Carol

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

YUMI!

^ Yes. Carol was right, I "JUST" FELL OVER MY CHAIR AND DIED WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE. XD

I LOVEEEE YOU SOOO MUCHHH!!! *STILL IN SHOCK*

Why is it that your works always make me die? X___X;; THEY'RE TOO SEXY TO HANDLE XDDD

I just finished putting all the gifts chelly, lynn, the se7en set you made me, and iris made me in one image, and when I refreshed this page this thread appeared. O_O;; You can really surprise me Yumi <333 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUXs bajillion!

Awww... I hope you get your inspiration back, not for me.. but for everything & everyone else (: *TACKLE HUGS*

&& -- awww.. more gifts later? kjfnskdmkas *speechless* I don't know what else to say, but you're so kind and sweet <33

You really didn't have to, ><' I feel baddddd. See, this is the math I can do;

Yumi + 1 set gift for Janny = 1033929290202020301210 of Janny's gift for Yumi

Did you get it? LOL. *sighs* What a sweet & talented mom I have, (aka Miss Awesomerrr) xDD

Those randoms are X__X;; *faints*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUXs 99220200390290203!! JANNY LOVES YUMI FOREVER <3

edit.

Thank you for putting my gifts in your sig <3 I feel so honored *bows to the amazing Yumi*

e d i t.

Oh great, i can't stop coming in this thread LOL. I'm such a mofo.. I need to stop it. *hides in corner*

Guest hiSHUA!

WHOA. that's SUPER HOT <33 i'm loving the filtering YUMI!! SHUA IS SO IN LOVE WITH THE SEVEN GRAPHIC!! and the last two graphics you made!! loving the blends for the first one and the second one with was SO HOT !! the battle graphic with pachia...WHOA...super OMG I'm going to die HOT!! hahahaha lOVE YUMI <33

~!@ shua

Guest touche`

WOW. those stuff are cool to look at. They're like walking around in the art gallery just to look at. x] I love the second to the last one. rawr, pretty hot.

Keke, love the filter on janny's graphic. <3

Guest habibi

HOT Se7en graphic.

Awesome graphics. Love the filtering.

I love love the 'experimental' one and the Koda Kumi one..The colours are just so..wow.

Btw, that's Daigo rite? The icon w/ the question mark :P

Guest Sarah.

You make the most interesting and pleasing-to-look-at graphics ever, Yumi. I really like the Se7en one you made for Janny. She's so lucky. Your filtering is amazing by the way.

-Sarah.

Guest naughtybynature.

Those graphics are absolutely amazing. I really like the experimental piece and the Koda graphic. X]

Archived