Fuzzy hair go byebye?

Guest Subways

Guest Subways

Are there anyways to stop your hair from constantly being frizzy/fuzzy/bushy? Becuse my hair is naturaly like that and I wish to grow it long (I'm a guy btw) not long long but something like this:

http://nightworld3.tripod.com/sitebuilderc...tures/gackt.jpg

I want it to be like that how its nice and smooth and straight... my hair isn't naturally like that and it could be because of his dye but even when I dye mine it looks all messy and bushy when its long instead of his.

Any suggestions of what I can do?

Guest Subways

Blowdry your hair?

So blow drying your hair makes it less fuzzy? Is there anything else such as shampoo/gel etc. I can use?

permanently straighten your hair at the salon will give you a straight look. i've never had a shampoo, conditioner, etc. i've tried that straightens the hair even tho the product says it does.

Guest Subways

permanently straighten your hair at the salon will give you a straight look. i've never had a shampoo, conditioner, etc. i've tried that straightens the hair even tho the product says it does.

Would perm hair straighten work on such short hair? and how long does it last?

Guest sundubu <3

use a dollop of anti-frizz cream and run it through your hair when it's still damp (not wet). you can blow dry if you want but blow dry downward, not up. you can also try wax or something after your hair dries. i personally use tresemme's anti-frizz secret product called ultra light smooting creme in a black tube. smells good and works well (for me anyway) since i have to blow dry my hair or else my hair frizzes like crazy.

Guest Subways

use a dollop of anti-frizz cream and run it through your hair when it's still damp (not wet). you can blow dry if you want but blow dry downward, not up. you can also try wax or something after your hair dries. i personally use tresemme's anti-frizz secret product called ultra light smooting creme in a black tube. smells good and works well (for me anyway) since i have to blow dry my hair or else my hair frizzes like crazy.

How long is your hair? Because personally a litle frizz is alrite but its beacuse they all frizz and the hair style I awnt itself isn't that long so instead of looking long like that it looks like a big frrizzy afrao :blush: But the anti friz looks promising thanks.

straightening still works even with short hair. if you take care of hair, straightening can last from 6-12 months. usually if done at salon, it lasts longer if done by the right salon person. but it definitely more costly than the at-home-straightening-cream treatment. salon straightened are about $100-300. home straightened treatment kit is about $5-10.

Guest Subways

straightening still works even with short hair. if you take care of hair, straightening can last from 6-12 months. usually if done at salon, it lasts longer if done by the right salon person. but it definitely more costly than the at-home-straightening-cream treatment. salon straightened are about $100-300. home straightened treatment kit is about $5-10.

I'll try that when it passes my ears haha thanks.

Archived