System Has Recovered From A Serious Error?

Guest jirappo.

Guest jirappo.
help?(:
so, lately since the weather has been getting excruciatingly hotter, my computer's been acting really weird. every once in a while it restarts out of nowhere when i'm playing a game or when i'm just browsing soompi. :huh:
when it restarts and comes back to my desktop, i always get a message that says 'System Has Recovered From A Serious Error', you know those messages? o_O

anyone know how i can fix this or why it's happening? is it because of the heat?

thanks in advance. (:

if you suspect it to be heat related (which does sound plausible) then open up the side of your case... make sure there's adequate ventilation in the back (like leave at least 6 inches clearance from the wall)... take a regular fan and let it blow into your case. Then play your game. If your game no longer crashes... and you want to be ghetto about it... then leave it like that. But if you insist on having the side of the case closed then consider upgrading to a bigger cpu heatsink/fan combo... and perhaps some heatspreaders for each of your ram chips.

Archived