Gumi - Grown Child

Guest oksusu

Guest trulime

sooo lovely. i really love this song, you sing it differently than gumi, but i really enjoyed its. its very smooth and pretty. good job!

Guest juki_love

i didn't reply in ur last thread so i'll do it here now~~

O_O i have nothing to say though -__-;;.

grown child= keke i always liked this song for it's "ay-e-ay-e...".. ><... u get the point +__+ u sing it nicely, but i think u sounded a teeny bit bored in this.

for 'more than words' = omgomg i love it!!!!!!!!!!! so smooth~ hmm but the end is a bit shakey but still nice++~

+__+v post more~~

I think you did a pretty good job at this. It seems like you don't have much emotion , but still pretty nice job. Lovely voice I must say. :)

hanaxkim: I love her singing which is probably why I love so much of her songs. :P

Lelaye: Thanks for listening. ^_^

juki_love: Are you making stuff up now...? Kidding... I know what part you mean. I love that part too. It fun to sing too. I might redo the more then words though. It was pretty rough.

KoreanBreaker: Yeah I noticed I sounded a bit bored singing it. I don't know why...I noticing it a lot of my newer clips.

Guest juki_love

juki_love: Are you making stuff up now...? Kidding... I know what part you mean. I love that part too. It fun to sing too. I might redo the more then words though. It was pretty rough.

hahahaha that part is fun to listen to +__+

i thought more than words was really gud but just that the ending wasn't too smooth~~

keke are you gonna do a full song anytime soon?^^

your voice suits Gummy songs REALLY well. Add a little teeny bit more feel in your voice so it doesn't sound like you're just mumbling.

juki_love: who knows...I just might be working on it now... Okay I'm not...but I could of been. <_< I'll see what I can do.

bada: Yeah I know...I didn't really get into the song. I don't know why considering I do like the song...

jihyunxp: Yeah I'm working trying to fix that. But usually all my clips are soft, just to warn you.

Archived