[Drama 2010] Coffee House 커피하우스

Guest simplycomplex18

Guest GoRgYnA

I'm watching for Park SiYeon

i LOVED her in Bittersweet Life, loved her more on Story of a Man, and she was great in Marine Boy.

I'm kinda nervous/excited because i'm so used to her femme fatale, b**tchy characters.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest em.sie_1813

WAW!! i really love Kang ji Hwan soo much!! also with Park Si Yeon & Eun Jung of T-ara

I'm looking forward to this drama...

few hours it will start... weee :D

Guest em.sie_1813

haha.. i love the start of the episode today..

really KJH is a good barista!! :)

jinkzzmec

thanks for sharing the pics :D

Hello guys! :D

I just wanted to share the following links if in case you guys want to watch it live. They both work pretty well so I don't think you;d have any problems with running them. Just follow their instructions. Remember to use Internet Explorer and not Mozilla. I got these links from the people from Prosecutor Princess. All credits go to the original posters.

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=81037

this is a link live streaming of SBS channel............... PP is gonna start in about 20mins or less...........use internet explorer if u have it...........its gonna ask to download the player to watch channel (shouldnt take to long)............enjoy .........let me know if its working for you guys.........

credit: BabyBlueCutie

i usually watch SBS online : http://www.tjb.co.kr/popup_vod2.asp

- The first Popup click yes,

- the second popup click no. You will watch SBS online .

Can't wait Ep 13 tonight :D

P/s; this link online open with IE .

credit: ars_linh

eatnsnooze hello!!! *waves* Nice to see you here! :D

Guest evilgary

haha can't wait for subtitles to appear on viikii to watch eunjung in this drama. it seems that she experienced a huge makeover in this drama

Hagrid....thanks for the link. I will try it.

cute girl....thanks for torrent link & can't wait for the subtitles.

the girl who.....thanks for the screencap. OH, I really like the 6th & 7th pic. With all the smile. :rolleyes:

On the fist eps, he already wears 2 glasses. I think he looks good without or with glasses.

Btw, how many episodes CH will has? 16 or 20 eps?

corabika....thanks also for the link.

Guest lucky_moon

i heard the first rating is 36%????

from where? the rating will not come out until tomorrow morning korean time :)

Guest ieyzAn

i watched ep1 without sub. but it seemed very interesting and funny even without the sub. but still, i hope that kjh will end up with psy. in this episode, there seemed to be more parts of eunjung instead of psy

Archived