[Drama 2010] Coffee House 커피하우스

Guest simplycomplex18

Guest Airine Pratama

I don't watch lie to me ... probably some time after this, but Kang Ji Hwan is definitely Hong Gil Dong and Lee Jin Soo to me ... But still, i like Coffee House better, i wish they expose JS and EY relationship moreee T.T ... If they could be a real couple, it would be awesome ... Just like how Jang Dong Gun marry Go So Young, his ex co-star from long long time ago ...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarknessMatter

maybe you all already know about this,

i love the song so much till it forces me to play it :)

Coffee over milk Guitar

this is the first time i play a feel good song,

thanks if you do view,

love this forum. .this is good to gather all the drama fanatics .."just like me" :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sleepyheadsparadise

hello guys! anyone here who watches Myung wol the Spy as well? 

don't get me wrong.. this is something not off topic. 

here's how it's related to coffee house:

a scene from episode 11 had Eric and another actress drink talking inside a cafe... when the camera showed the outsides of the establishment it's the same coffeeshop coffee house used for filming.. the memories are still fresh though it's already been months since i watched it. it made me feel like watching it again... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest lala111

i love this drama. I watched it after watching lie to me but i think i like this one even more..just bought it off yesasia :D

Mwah-ha-ha, 400 pages, and the last 10% of those well, well after the drama was over. :) Shows that this show attracted a hard-core set of fans (i.e., us! :) )

Thanks for keeping the spirit alive here.

Axe- I'm watching a bunch of stuff too, but in a desultory fashion, loved Best Love, recently caught a bit of a fever for "Protect the Boss" and was pretty keen on Myung-wol the Spy for a bit, but for some reason, haven't been able to fan-girl to the extent I did for Coffee house.... I'm starting to wonder if it'll be my biggest kdrama addiction always. ;)

In any case, posting because I'm just back from one whirlwind day in Seoul (extended layover), and I went around peeking into Caffe Bene stores to see if I could find the location for the shooting of CH.

I didn't see anything that could have been the store on the outside, but one of the Myeong-dong Cafe Bene looked eerily familiar on the inside, with book shelves and counter etc. in all the right places. I'm guessing it's not the right one (I mean what are the chances?) and that a lot of their branches have the same layout, but still, for one moment I had the hallucination that THIS IS IT and I broke out in goosebumps!

Ah.... CH still has the power to make me happy that way. :)

Okay, with LTM being a disappointment, I want to see PSY's new drama to get my CH-nostalgia kick watching her on the small screen again. And I'm with you gals... Please kdrama-gods-that-be, send us another drama with KJH/PSY together? Oh yes, and Director Pyo too please!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Airine Pratama

Me too, wanting Shi Yeon to be in a drama soon ... Miss her on screen. I guess it will be hard to have her couple with Ji Hwan once again on screen ... I prefer to read news of them being in a relationship just like Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young thing haha ... I'll be happier :) ...

I also loveee Coffee House couple to the max ^.^ ...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Coolnuker

after 2 years I decided to rush up this warehouse drama I had and go through it .... it's kinda late but this is ridiculous how come writers can come up with such ending ?!?!? I hope those writers got fired LOL =P

• 4 months later...
Guest bashful

I love PSY character in here...she was so good....Not liking her in her new drama "Nice Guy" but she did a good job in it though.  I wish she and Kang Ji Hwan could be paired up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I honestly have not been to this thread in ages (and seems neither has anyone else seeing as the most recent post was from 2012 lol).Don't know why, but I ended up rewatching parts of the drama today and it reminded me of all the feels I had for the drama and the SEY/LJS couple!So I ended up making a few gifs from one of my favourite scenes (feels-wise & aesthetically) :3
236A83405351CB2F19C0A2

tumblr_n4997y7J4h1qkr231o1_250.gif tumblr_n4997y7J4h1qkr231o2_250.gif

231CA5345351D3E432D007 tumblr_n4997y7J4h1qkr231o4_250.gif

cr: http://itwohearts.tumblr.com/ & http://blog.daum.net/d_style

Archived