Bad Hair Cut?

Guest *UnReaL

I have an obsession with cutting hair HAHAHAH that's why none of my friends let me near scissors, my family doesn't either cause once I get my hands on them I cut and cut and cut!! Once I start cutting, I can't stop. I chased my sister with scissors before cause I was desparate to cut some hair :ph34r: One time I got too excited and chopped off my bangs, it was hideous :crazy: so I had to pin everything back T.T

Guest Sassy Aux Fruits.

I've just cut my bangs today! I'm quite happy with what I did, it looks cool and cute. I never cut anything besides my bangs and like.. twice, I cut my friends hair, but I just had to make it a tad bit shorter and straighter so.. not that hard! :) But I messed it up a bit xDDD

Guest JFaith

I cut my hair in sixth grade because I wanted a "change." XD; One side was long and the other side was really, really short. The back... it was terrible. ToT But I really want to learn how to cut my own hair someday.

Archived