Bad Hair Cut?

Guest *UnReaL

Guest *UnReaL

Lol have you ever tried cutting your own hair?.........and messed up..lol

when i was in gr 6 i cut my own hair..and it ended up looking like a bucket hair cut lol like those bruce lee hairs :sweatingbullets: neways now i cut my hair sometimes just a little bit when i just want to fix it..and it turns out okay =S what about you guys?

Guest MOONA

i dont cut my own hair, but i cut other people's hair. its funny they trust me with scissors, but to my suprise they like it.

When I was 5, I cut my bangs off because I hated them. The result was not pretty.

Now, I cut my own hair because I don't have to pay for it and I cut it the way I want it.

Guest chocolate//

i went to a new salon to get my hair cut..

i asked for bangs.. i'm not exactly sure what i got but it was hideous

so i went home and trimmed it a little

and made it worse :lol:

i ended up clipping them up until they grew back.

Guest joongie;love

LOL, i cut my own hair better than that stupid hairdresser cut it.

Gosh, i wanted to punch her, she made it even and didn't bother layering it -____-;;

Guest Maia-X3

I used to do my bangs... make the choppier etc. But now I don't need to do that anymore because I've found an awesome hairstylist. :D

Guest foxxx

I let my sister cut me some bangs once and they ended up choppy with more than half of the hair sticking up -_-^

Guest mzjoyce

i cut my hair all the time, sometimes i need a trim, or maybe my bangs need a trim. just do it carefully & it'll come out fine. (in my case at least. haha. i'm REALLY careful.)

Guest forgottenmemories

I'm too scared to cut my own hair. Its because I don't know what I'm doing. But I've always had those moods where I feel like just sitting there and chopping my hair. lol. =P

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i cut my own hair all the time. bangs...layer...keeping up my mullet...trims. it always turns out great sometimes a lil too short but not disastrous.

Guest luckycharm

I only trim my fringe and split ends

Haha usually i end up cutting more than i want too, but it's not that bad

Guest coolieever

i do it all the time.... i learned that it looks better when you use a razor instead of scissors... its really noticable if you use scissors, but if you use a razor, no one will notice

Guest dankyung

i cut my own bangs in fourth grade.. looked like man =_____= LOL and i dind't have a straightener so it was all curled and bunched up. but.. i always told myself im never gonna get bangs again and let them grow out. ahahahahahahha nope i still have them (: hehehe

Guest mashimarojkt

ever since that one day when my hair got screwed up by the person who cutted my hair, i stopped going to the salon and cut my own hair, most of the time i do a good job cutting it too ^_^, other times i screwed up and end up shaving my head ....

Guest mangujowa

Eh, I used to, when I didn't really care what I looked like.

Surprisingly, I cut it pretty well, using a two mirrors (one in front, one in back-- me facing the one in front) to cut the back of my hair, and cutting the sides and layering by pinning up the hair, then cutting it, shorter and shorter as I got closer to the topmost layer of hair. =]

Archived