Viva Las Vegas!

Guest Rainie

Guest Rainie

~Visiting for 3 days
I'm visiting Las Vegas for 3 days with a few other friends in the first week of May, we're looking for things to do on the strip!

We're staying at the Venetian and so far we have already bought tickets to see "O" by Cirque du Soleil.

We're either going to the Las Vegas Premium Outlets or the Las Vegas Outlet Malls...any suggestions as to which one is better? Are there other shopping locations on the strip that maybe we can check out? Which ones are the best among all the malls on the strip?

Also, dining wise, any suggestions? I know all the rage about the Wynn buffet, Rio buffet, etc. But any good steakhouses or sushi restaurants that aren't too pricey?

What places/attractions are a "must-see" on the strip? How long does it take a person to tour the whole strip, should we bus or walk? Or should we just focus on parts of the strip?

We might check out Pure nightclub as well...any idea on how to get passes for it? I really want to go to Tao, but it's not open on the days that we are going...:(

Any other places to go for over 21ners? We're not big on gambling...so we probably won't be doing much of that.

Archived