[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerocloud

I do not want Seol-hee to get back with Ji-wook even if she doesn't ends up with Tae-hyun. There had been too much bitterness and unhappiness for SH. If she does take him back, then I'd be really disappointed with her!

No, I don't want SH gets back to JW either. I mean why bother to dwell on a relatioship which won't do any good for her? Anyway for now I had no inkling how this would happen...that's good. 

As for Tae-hyun, I don't really care if SH will end up with him. It bothers me that I fail to feel the chemisty between them. Not any emotional moments till ep. 10?? Weird..

Guest kaedejun

@monalisa

no - i started to see it in episode 9. i mean, TH has definitely been giving her loving looks from before, but i think i could really sense it in episode 9. perhaps the actors are getting that much more comfortable with each other?

after all - the first person she calls after finding out about a new gig is TH. i know - who else would she call!? but it's still pretty telling that she calls and confides in him first.

@kara_elayne

thanks for the link! do you know if there's a full version of the song floating around? i love their version so much better....

Am I the only one that sees the chemistry between SH and TH?

Count me in monalisa! I'd like the pairing bet SH and TH and saw the chemistry started from ep 9. His stares and smile while SH was asleep made me spazz like a loony. It looks like TH is halfway in love with her. Thank you Kyu for your recap of ep 9 and 10.

Guest littlepig310

Count me in monalisa! I'd like the pairing bet SH and TH and saw the chemistry started from ep 9. His stares and smile while SH was asleep made me spazz like a loony. It looks like TH is halfway in love with her. Thank you Kyu for your recap of ep 9 and 10.

and with the background song "You" really can melt one's heart!

Guest Kamakshi

It would be nice if at the end of this drama she ended up with no one. It's such an empowerment for women, and as I am watching I am thinking " I know a women who is feeling the same way". During episode eight I really cried for her. She is such a well rounded character, and this is such a good drama.

So far we constantly see her defining herself and taking control of her life. That's why it would be great for me if she ends up being matched up with no one, but finds this true happiness with herself that wasn't there in the beginning.

Well said (applauds)! After watching ep 8 w/teary eyes, I agree w/you that Seol-hee should live independently first before going into any romantic relationships. It's all nice and giddy to have Tae-hyun and Ji-wook contend for her affections, but overall, I think it's better for her to focus on her rebirth as a single lady. Moreover, she's emotionally and spiritually drained from her divorce, so I doubt it's a good idea for her to invest in another relationship. But it will be nice to have Tae-hyun on the sidelines to show support and encouragement! :P

Am I the only one that sees the chemistry between SH and TH?

In the earlier eps, I had a hard time accepting their love connection b/c on a superficial/physical level, they don't match so well (age discrepancy). But I think ep 9 has convinced me otherwise b/c they seem more natural together. Or maybe SH x TH's onscreen time has grown on me.

Though I still don't like Ji-wook, I was smirking when he showed some concern for Seol-hee by showing up at the hospital & touching her hand. Ok, I'm a sucker to see the 2 leading men have a standoff again. Let the testosterone battle commence! J/K I enjoy the love triangles or squares, angst, tension, etc., but I really do prefer Seol-hee to remain single at the end. And of course to have Tae-hyun by her side as a cheerleader. :lol:

Thanks for the recaps Kyu! Like the others have predicted, it seems like Seol-hee will battle it off w/Ji-wook & SH once more in court. NICE!

I really can't wait till next week. I hope the drama airs. and I totally see the chemistry between SH and TH. He's so cute, saving her in ep 10. aahhh so cute. I can't wait till JW regrets how he treated SH.

Guest kara_elayne

@kara_elayne

thanks for the link! do you know if there's a full version of the song floating around? i love their version so much better....

Me too! I love the rock version much better than SNSD's, tee hee! I am still going around looking for the complete version, I will PM you once I find one, or maybe post it here too.

Guest tru32urluv

DUDE! If you guys find the link for the rock version of Genie do share! I really like their version. And I dunno about you guys, but in the recent episodes I'm really starting to like Ah Reum. She's so feisty and her husband/boyfriend is too lol. They're cute together~ Hopefully those two will have some type of romantic scenes since so far all they do is bicker.

Genie-Comeback Madonna Band

privately -band version :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quZK_N4xOdc&feature=related

Love it. Thanks so much for loading full version. Awesome- all the girls look so cool. Ah Reum looks so cute when she is enunciating in one of the close ups. I just realised she was in IRIS opposite TOP. Now all I'm waiting for is for SH's ex to cry buckets of tears while SH is able to breathe into life and have screentime with TH. I say bring on the angst.... :w00t:

(I normally do not ramble but the music in this series just pegs me on).

does anyone have the recent ratings for ep 9 and 10?

thanks!

Monday 2010-08-30

7. I Am Legend <나는전설이다> (SBS) episode 9 - 15.3%, 15.4% (TNS)

8. I Am Legend <나는전설이다> (SBS) episode 9 - 13.4%, 14.1% (#9) (AGB)

Tuesday 2010-08-31

8. I Am Legend <나는전설이다> (SBS) episode 10 - 15.2%, 15.6% (TNS)

9. I Am Legend <나는전설이다> (SBS) episode 10 - 13.2%, 14.7% (#7) (AGB)

Source: Box Office and Ratings topic (here and here) updated by sayroo.

Cheers!

Guest kimjohnhyun

'em just seeing subs for episode 1&2.. aren't there anyone who has soft subs for episode 3-10? T.T i'm downloading the videos but i cannot understand them.. pls help me.. i really wanted to watch this drama

'em just seeing subs for episode 1&2.. aren't there anyone who has soft subs for episode 3-10? T.T i'm downloading the videos but i cannot understand them.. pls help me.. i really wanted to watch this drama

BON subbing team has just released the first two softsubs only. I'm sure that they are doing their best to work on the rest of episodes. Meanwhile, if you really want to, you can watch it on Viikii.net. 

- Kyu

Guest kimjohnhyun

BON subbing team has just released the first two softsubs only. I'm sure that they are doing their best to work on the rest of episodes. Meanwhile, if you really want to, you can watch it on Viikii.net. 

- Kyu

oh so they are still in the process of translating it right????

i'll just wait for them...

I REALLY THANK THEM FOR TRANSLATING....

withs2 didn't sub this drama ... so sad.... they are fast on translating...

Archived