[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizweng

muchos gracias kyu for the recap of ep 9...I couldn't wait for the subs to be completed in viikii so I just went ahead and watched...thanks to your recap I understood what I was watching but I intend to watch it again when the suns are completed... I just love SH...she has that funny facial expression that is so endearing to look at... and when she sings she just radiates!!! I do believe KJE is tailor-made for this role...and I love the music!!! keep up the good work IAL...i hope this won't end at ep 16...Idk but I want thisdrama a bit longer...hehehe:D

Guest ceceetran

Kyu, you're the greatest. Thanks for the recaps for episode 9. Don't you guys think it's too soon for JW to repent for what he did to SH? The divorce is finally over but now he is like trying to be in her life still. I wish the writers would explore into the ladies individual lives more. As for SHye, in your face! haha. MD doesn't want you either! haha!

Guest parkmodjo

Hey guys, this is my first ever soompi post :D

I liked ep 9 and 10, i just watched it raw. I cried when i saw they beat up the ajummas. I mean, how can those guys beat old ajummas like that? And when SH approached grandma at the market and saw her with few icepacks/ or hot one on her back... mannn that was sad :((

I dont understand the last part tho... Was JW supposed to be offering their company to take the case and the president said they have lawyers already, which is go jin bae? or was it JW office let them kno that they are against the predident?

ughhhhhh >_< whatever that is, i love it!!!! more JW scene for next week!!!! :D

I dont mind if the PD decided on TH/SH pairing. But JW/SH wouldnt hurt me either ... in fact, theres this tiny bit feeling on me that wish it would be this couple :)

I read on dramabeans about the strike. If they cancel these dramas, it would be soooo mean!!!!!! How long until we have to wait, anyone knows?

Yeah, I think JW went to President as the other side's lawyer. But when the beat up all the ahjummas scene, I thought Seol Hee's a good fighter? I thought she can throw one or two punches and TH came to the rescue. But she's all screaming like a weak girl. Oh well she's maybe freaked out I guess..?

Guest lukelai4ever

i think that seol hee didn't attack immediately at those thugs like she did before was because this was wayyy out of her league. it was just too sudden and she didn't expect anything liked this. she was outnumbered and it would have just been stupid to try and take on those kind of people, while the group before looked disgruntled

although fa-ja was the only semi funny part of this fight scene imho hahaha

Guest nitrogen123

Looks like there's going to be another Head-to-head battle between JW and SH....this time it's big business against the little people.

Now that the divorce is over, the show can move on to more "meatier" stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Guest mizweng

dramabeans

too bad, this drama will be 16 eps according to above article.

I thought was going to be 20. Only 6 eps left, is a bit short for what is left, I think.

I guess it can't be helped huh...the drama is really ending at ep 16....This is making me real sad...I want to see more of the band members growth as musicians as well as in their personal lives...I want to see them playing...I want more of SH/TH moments with Noori as well...I like to see more angst when JW realizes how much SH mean to her and yeah I like that bean pie lawyer suffer more...and yes for the MoaE to finally repent her evil ways to SH...can't believe all that can happen in 6 eps. waaaagh:(

Guest miniejungle

Kyu, thanks for the recap of ep9. it sounds wonderful... seems like JW is regretting big time letting her go... and what's with that Seung Hye the pinkberry???? come on, you can't do your duty as a mother, and then when someone else is helping your son, you got angry???? wake up, idiot, you will end up losing everything this way!

i hope you will recap ep10 soon. seems sad from the pics but i hope we'll see more from Come back Madonna! :)

Thanks Kyu for taking over the thread and also writing us the episode summary so promptly.

Like some,I am also supporting SH/JW coupling.

They seem more compatible and having more chemistry than SH/TH.

It is undeniable that KSS acting is one league above LJH.

KSS just make the nasty character of JW so charming and I find it hard to dislike JW.

Episode 10 Short Summary

SPOILERS

Ji-wook and Tae-hyun face each other off in the alpha male way. Tae-hyun tells him that though he doesn’t know why Ji-wook is here, having Seol-hee see him again is going to tear open wounds that are trying to heal. Ji-wook says that Tae-hyun is not in the position to tell him anything.Tae-hyun tells Seol-hee that Ji-wook came to visit and when she asks why, he tells her that it’s probably because Ji-wook feels regretful. You know, it’s like when you ask yourself why you did something AFTER a fight. Seol-hee laughs it off saying that Ji-wook would never regret anything.

Ji-wook walks into his office only to see Seung-hye there. He tells her that he went for a little fresh air since it felt so stuffy in the room. Seung-hye asks him if the reason he’s been so uncomfortable lately was because of Seol-hee and the video she showed them in court. Truthfully, watching that video herself, she couldn’t go to sleep that night. She suggests that they go on a trip to relax their minds and he agrees.

Su-in gets an offer from a PD telling them to come to the auditions for a music program. Kwang-yul is also getting a lot of phone calls and he tells Su-in that this might be Comeback Madonna’s chance to really comeback. Meanwhile, Ah-reum gets an offer from a lady to join a co-ed group that has been training for three years already. Min-gyu urges Ah-reum to take this opportunity but Ah-reum needs more time to decide. Hwa-ja sneaks out of her house to come to practice.

At practice, Su-in tells them the good news and seeing everyone in high spirits, Ah-reum can’t bring herself to tell them about the offer she received. Su-in meets up with Tae-hyun to ask him to compose a new song for the band but Tae-hyun says that he’s already started on one. Surprised, Su-in tells Kwang-yul who immediately tells her it’s because he wants to look good in front of her. Su-in tells him to shush but she can’t help but wonder…  Tae-hyun calls Seol-hee to give her a little taste of their new upcoming song.

At work, Seol-hee overhears Lawyer Go telling his assistant about Lee Dong-wook. He’s really a poor kid, one without parents or anything. It’s even worse if he gets falsely accused of a crime. She tails a kid around, following him at a computer room to a convenience store. She sees him getting bullied by some punks and beats them up. Afterwards she asks the kid if one of his friends are named Lee Dong-wook. Don’t worry, she’s not a bad ajummah. (lol after you beat up a punk) In the office, Jin-bae and his assistant office clerk are shockedto see Seol-hee sleeping with her feet on the table. Go Jin-bae listens to arecording of Dong-wook’s friend being an alibi for Dong-wook. On the day of the theft, Dong-wook was with him in the PC room.

Ji-wook meets up with his uncle and mother at a restaurant and his uncle has a favor to ask of him. We don’t know what thefavor is yet but Ji-wook doesn’t seem too pleased but agrees to it anyway. MD tells him that uncle has a nice lady, who is a piano major from Julliard, he wants to introduce Ji-wook too. Everything about her is satisfactory, her character, her looks, her background.

Hwa-ja walks around the market when she sees some of the market sellers and President Im arguing. Apparently, President Im has received orders to lay everyone off because they want to demolish this old market and build a new shopping mall. Seol-hee hears of this and decides to do a little investigation of her own. She goes to the market asking questions about the contract when she gets a cold water shower from one of the more distrusting old ladies. The grandma claims that Seol-hee’s no different from one of the high and mighty lawyers that come shash-shaying in here, forcing them to sign contracts. Everyone becomes doubtful of her and President Im comes to the rescue. He asks for her help.

Later at practice, Seol-hee mentions this to the band and suggests that they go play a song or two at the market to give the workers some strength. When they arrive the next day, it isn’t really the best mood to be playing in. Everyone is pissed and on strike. They get on stage and play their rock version of Genie; the mood is instantly up-ed and even that mean granny from yesterday is having fun. Suddenly in the middle of the song, thugs(?) come to trash the protesting. They throw food, chairs, beat up the old lady workers, they even make an attempt to fight with the band. However, they’re a little bit better off since they’re on stage and they can just push the thugs off. It’s really a sad/horrible scene. (OMG, when Tae-hyun rescued Seol-hee today I was swooning.So charismatic. :D)

Madonna Band comes back to the studio in an ultra disheveled state. Seol-hee tells Jin-bae that they definitely HAVE to do something about this now that even thugs came to attack. Go Jin-bae says tha tthey’ll see about it and Seol-hee gets reprimanded again by the office clerk for concentrating on ridiculous things. Meanwhile, Ji-wook is going to cover a case that has something to do with his family. Seol-hee goes to the market and gets everyone’s information. Many of the working ladies cheer her on and she’s adored by all. Go Jin-bae and Seol-hee have agreed to take on this case.

Ji-wook and Seung-hye make their way to President Im’s office to negotiate with him. If Ji-wook pays them money, they need to have everything cleaned up and moved out of the market by the end of the month. President Im rejects the offer saying that they aren’t those kinds of people. Seol-hee and Lawyer Go walk in with the President introducing them to Ji-wook and Seung-hye as their lawyers.

(WE WILL COME BACK!) 

- Kyu

Guest miniejungle

that was fast, Kyu!!! thanks for the recap of ep10. i can't wait for viikii subs to watch both episodes properly. want to see Taehyun in action, hahahah :D

Guest kara_elayne

Sorry if the previous link is not working, what about trying this one? I hope this it will work this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8q715e6ylkb3989

Will comment later about the drama, I still have to see the subbed episodes but I am happy to see some Seolhee-Jiwook shippers here, hehehehe!

Thank you so much for the recaps/spoilers, Kyu! Have I told you that you're the best? ;)

Archived