[drama 2010] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlepig310

Really? The divorce ended? The moment I've been waiting for since the drama started!

KYAAAAAH!

Oh, and thanks Kyu for your recapssss :D

really, then there will not be one episode of the drama, as it just started then ended right away... :D

I like your comment! :lol:

Guest cimechang

I'm happy and satisfied that Seol Hee decided not to use the affair video against Ji Wook and Seung Hye. Don't get me wrong, Ji Wook and Seung Hye definitely deserve whatever they would've gotten if Seol Hee did use the affair video, but I'm happy that Seol Hee stuck to her own way of playing fair and still got her divorce. True, revenge is a dish best served cold but as we learned in "Bad Guy", and also in this drama through Park Ki Chul, in the end revenge ruins everyone, even yourself. C'mon, we've all known from the beginning that Seol Hee isn't the type to ruin another person's life just to get what she wants, she's better than that. So, I'm proud of her ^_^ Fighting!

Now, as for the whole SH->TH<-SI triangle that I sort of see developing, a lot of you are saying you don't feel the chemistry between SH and TH well I have to disagree. I know that SI and TH have tension in their relationship, since they started out hating eachother, and normally that's how kdrama relationships start out, so maybe that's why everyone is feeling the chemistry between these two, but I think due to her manager's words about TH liking her, SI will unfortunately fall into a one sided love because TH definitely has feelings for SH and not her. I mean just look at the way TH looks at SH when she performs, he's totally and completely mesmerized by her. Also, he does little things for her like fixing her guitar to suit her left handed Curt Cobain playing, introducing her Lawyer Go, making her come to terms with her husband's betrayal, secretly going against his own ex-wife because he doesn't want to see SH suffer at her hands. See, little things but remember, it's the little things that count the most ;) SeolHyun FIGHTING!

All in all, this is an awesome drama and I'm looking forward to watching episode 8 tonight and all future episodes.

I Am Legend FIGHTING!!!

Guest nurulhanna

I'm happy and satisfied that Seol Hee decided not to use the affair video against Ji Wook and Seung Hye. Don't get me wrong, Ji Wook and Seung Hye definitely deserve whatever they would've gotten if Seol Hee did use the affair video, but I'm happy that Seol Hee stuck to her own way of playing fair and still got her divorce. True, revenge is a dish best served cold but as we learned in "Bad Guy", and also in this drama through Park Ki Chul, in the end revenge ruins everyone, even yourself. C'mon, we've all known from the beginning that Seol Hee isn't the type to ruin another person's life just to get what she wants, she's better than that. So, I'm proud of her ^_^ Fighting!

Now, as for the whole SH->TH<-SI triangle that I sort of see developing, a lot of you are saying you don't feel the chemistry between SH and TH well I have to disagree. I know that SI and TH have tension in their relationship, since they started out hating eachother, and normally that's how kdrama relationships start out, so maybe that's why everyone is feeling the chemistry between these two, but I think due to her manager's words about TH liking her, SI will unfortunately fall into a one sided love because TH definitely has feelings for SH and not her. I mean just look at the way TH looks at SH when she performs, he's totally and completely mesmerized by her. Also, he does little things for her like fixing her guitar to suit her left handed Curt Cobain playing, introducing her Lawyer Go, making her come to terms with her husband's betrayal, secretly going against his own ex-wife because he doesn't want to see SH suffer at her hands. See, little things but remember, it's the little things that count the most ;) SeolHyun FIGHTING!

All in all, this is an awesome drama and I'm looking forward to watching episode 8 tonight and all future episodes.

I Am Legend FIGHTING!!!

please please tell me where i can watch it online..ep8?

Guest cimechang

please please tell me where i can watch it online..ep8?

Well, I normally wait for the RAW links here then Viikii usually has it up in a couple days with the subs.

I Am Legend FIGHTING!!!

I think we know that TH likes SH by his action. When we talked about no chemistry, it's about how both of them looks awkward with each other onscreen and I hope it gets better in later episodes. They look less awkward now and that probably because of there was less scenes between these two!

Anyway, my impression on JW, when I watched earlier episodes, I thought that when they get married, their relationship is like how they were shown. Cold, JW always stay away from SH and such. I'm surprised to see

in the video that was shown in the court how lovely actually JW in their marriage. Probably he changed after the miscarriage? He always thought that SH married him because of money, and now it was proved in the court that she didnt want his money, she really did LOVE him. Now that he finally realize that, I think JW's going to regret and want her back? Because SH's the one who truly loves(d) her not that other woman :/

Guest soniamaylin

Spoiler episode 8 :

Wow! This episode was a good closure for SH divorce, and what some of you were expecting might happen about Ji Wook. At the courthouse, the DVD shown by SH were several videos from her wedding and pictures where both of them look happy, then another video was made by SH herself while talking at the baby inside her belly saying: "Here is your handsome dad...", and a lot of sweet stuff, and showing all the clothes she bought for the baby looking amazingly blissed.

This was really heartbreaking, we can see in JW face that the video also affected him.

After the trial, the awful EX mother-in-law still the same badmouthing SH, Seng Hye happy and relieved, and JW doesn't seem happy or revealed or angry against SH, but confused, bitter and unsatisfied, he leaves without even looking Seng Hye. Then he gets drunk, and when Seng Hye comes to his office the day after, he's like "i'm busy" and doesn't pay attention to her but calls SH to meet her to give her money. This meeting is pretty different from the others between them, SH is now the one who gives some cold shoulder to him saying that she's busy. You can feel that he's kinda apologetic and somehow regretful.

Well maybe I'm thinking to much but it could be a turning and if SH really starts to work as a secretary at the lawer firm, that could become more difficult to handle for all of them in this not triangle but more "square-love-thing". Can't wait!!!

Guest lukelai4ever

Ji-wook is so good that it makes me feel sorry for him (almost). Although I'm beginning to think that they're pushing a Ji-wook Seol-Hee reunion over a new romance with Tae Hyun. Maybe they're trying to trick us viewers into thinkiing that Tae Hyun and Seol-Hee are the drama's OTP...Although I think that's a bit unlikely....I still can't help but empathize with Ji-wook though because the acting on his part is so superb

Could only manage to view a few seconds of ep 7 (not 8) on viikii today showing Ji Wook in a café and speaking on his cell yet it made my day. Why? Because in the café, an old song, which reminded me of my teenage years was playing: "My name is Luka" by Suzanne Vega. Must have sung that sad story a few hundred times back then. ^_^

Other than that, I am a bit disappointed with flaws (thanks nitrogen123 blush.gif) but I'm relieved that the divorce is finally history. I'm guessing that Su In's manager might be interested in her or he has somebody in mind, since that's what he told TH, mistakenly thinking that the latter was doing so much for the band cuz he liked SI.

Thanks to everyone for the spoilers and links.

Guest JoGuker

Could only manage to view a few seconds of ep 7 (not 8) on viikii today showing Ji Wook in a café and speaking on his cell yet it made my day. Why? Because in the café, an old song, which reminded me of my teenage years was playing: "My name is Luka" by Suzanne Vega. Must have sung that sad story a few hundred times back then. ^_^

Haha same here Sis( I felt old suddenly suzanne vega where did u disappear!) :) We must have quite the same age then ;)

Yes hopefully divorce is history: will there be any upcoming chemistry between our two leads? still hoping :phew:

Ji-wook is so good that it makes me feel sorry for him (almost). Although I'm beginning to think that they're pushing a Ji-wook Seol-Hee reunion over a new romance with Tae Hyun. Maybe they're trying to trick us viewers into thinkiing that Tae Hyun and Seol-Hee are the drama's OTP...Although I think that's a bit unlikely....I still can't help but empathize with Ji-wook though because the acting on his part is so superb

SH doesn't burn bridges when she opt not to show the scandal video of SeH and JW. I think this is still an open story where anything can happen. I think the PD and writers are still considering the viewer's opinion.

I am starting to like TH and SH but there's still hope inside me that JW and SH will reconcile in the end. Whhhaaaa!!!! I cried tons of tears seeing the video!!! All my hope for TH-SH has been washed away by tears... I just love seeing JW and SH together especially when they posed for the wedding pics and when JW made that heart shape sign!

Guest blackjackVip

okay, I haven't done watching ep. 7, coz it wasn't fully subbed yet.

BUT, after reading spoilers here....

I'm kinda disappointed. <_<

I was hoping to see a BIG explosion b4 they end the divorce case...

I wished SH showed the affair video.

(yeah i'm evil)

but i'm just really mad at her husband and the lawyer girl! they deserve it! :angry:

it's a bummer SH is too nice and kind-hearted. -_-

if it was me, i would have took that affair video, showed it, and walk out with an evil-smirk.

LOL

that's what i call explosive ending! :lol:

sorry to ask this question but I am not sure what is going on with the court.

So what if JW won? what does that mean?

and what if SH won?

I mean if the final result either way is a divorce, right? is it about the money that the court was trying to settle? or is it just a plot story =)) i mean i dont see the significance of losing/winning except that if SH lost, she'd be thought as a loser and gold-digger, but it's not even covered in newspaper or anything.

Also, honestly, I like her with JW - they look a lot more compatible :D I think the guy in TH role is too young so he doesnt stand out in this drama :(

But does anyone feel like SH clothes to the court way too revealing? :|

I'm still waiting to see if I should watch this drama but with people wanting her to reunite with her ex, I'm beginning to wonder if there's something going wrong here... sweatingbullets.gif lol. 

Maybe they'll fix the problem with the lack of chemistry soon. Anyhoo, I'll keep reading your thoughts :) 

Guest JoGuker

JW did not want a divorce, because that would tarnish his image and carreer. SH wanted a divorce. The mother claimed in the court how bad SH was, meaning her son was not to blame for anything. And that must also have been the strategy of the female lawyer, so that the damage to JW would be as little as possible.

kekeke...I also prefer SH with JW for the same reason. Someone much stronger, like Cha Seung Won or Kim Nam Gil?  :w00t:

SH's mini dress/skirt is way better than those shorts on the first day, no?

Oh don't mention CSW please :wub: the hopeless spleepless city hall fan in me will start crying as the male lead(anciently soon in in our beloved city hall) does not really possess even 1% of his charisma.

Did anybody notice that the  faja girl in the band is the "madame jung" from city hall: had a good laugh to see her  in such a different role :D

Actually there are a lot of cityhallers in the cast: ex soon in, ex madame jung, ex jo guk mother(always in harsh evil roles appearently)

well, better than the first time but I still think it's inappropriate :) I mean if she wears miniskirt, it's different. I think it's weird to wear a mini dress and then a blazer that is nearly as long as the dress :D It's just not a formal clothes that you would wear to formal places like the court, esp when you are 30s.

Anyway, that aside, I think KJE did a brilliant job of crying! she cries so easily!!

I think the actor in JW is good, although at the beginning, until the video, I thought he only had one facial expression of a badass =)) :D but yeah, i think he has a charisma that steal the the screen but TH does not.

Archived