Aegyo Sal Surgery

Guest jiji_zhazha

Not really...I don't normally notice those things.

But that picture over there was like really comparing the w/aegyosal and w/o aegyosal.

Sorry if you feel offended or anything. :S

Oh no, I don't feel offended or anything. ^_^

I'm just saying (and HAHA I purposely paid attention to people around me today!) that there's always some kind of definition under your eyes, whether you have pronounced aegyo sal or not...The pictures on that one have absolutely no definition under their eyes which just makes it look strange to me (and thus not very good). Because people have round eyeballs...so there has to be some difference in depth. The only way I could see you having perfectly flat skin there is if your eyeballs were flat on that side. :huh:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NeaVanille

I've wanting to get this, too. But I'm not sure it would be good for me.

Here's the thing, I'm white, and I have those deep-set eyes that we white people do, where no matter how much I sleep, I have dark circles under my eyes that make me look years older because the area below the eyes is concave. I've been thinking about getting this fixed by getting fat injected into my lower eye area as I'm sure it would shave a few years off my face easy. Maybe not so much as to have huge, visible aegyo sal like Park Bom (maybe small ones closer to Kim Tae Hee's), but maybe more so that the face is smoother and there's no visible concave indendation below the eye. Anyone know what I'm talking about? OP, if you're half-white, maybe you can sympathize.

I should consult a plastic surgeon about this. I'm in Korea anyway... ^^; But what a coincidence; this is the one surgery I've been meaning to get here! I already have double eyelids and a high nose anyway... ^^

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

This seems ridiculous to me...In the long run this surgery just seems like a hindrance to the person after they get older...The thing is those aegyo sals are supposed to disappear as you age. But if you get surgery that means that aegyo sal you just implanted is more permanent than the natural non surgical types. So as you age you're not only going to develop the inevitable saggy eyebags that most older people get, but you will have you aegyo sals on top of that...

Come on people, learn to distinguish! The big and colored ones are caused from stress and lack of sleep, and those slightly displayed fats are different. And not trying to hate, but this one girl from Tiara got them done. Don't get me wrong, I love her.

Before:

u3MWTnKRGlRUlGPvk77bWOhTqEX.jpg

stphoto_51249515154.jpg

After:

20100323126933545142564.jpg

200908080450094189680A_1.jpg

Could be just me, but sounds like a ridiculous idea. She was simply flawless back then. Sorry for the big pictures btw.

Guest ayuu.919

Come on people, learn to distinguish! The big and colored ones are caused from stress and lack of sleep, and those slightly displayed fats are different. And not trying to hate, but this one girl from Tiara got them done. Don't get me wrong, I love her.

Before:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://simsimman.com/data/cheditor4/0909/u3MWTnKRGlRUlGPvk77bWOhTqEX.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://castimg.msn.co.kr/o9/enter/upload/stphoto/stphoto_51249515154.jpg

After:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.mtv.co.kr/board/images/thumb/20100323126933545142564.jpg

%7Boption%7D200908080450094189680A_1.jpg

Could be just me, but sounds like a ridiculous idea. She was simply flawless back then. Sorry for the big pictures btw.

Wow, she looks so much better before... I knew there was something off about her eyes but I didn't know what..

Guest squishybear

Why would anyone want that?

When you're tired, your eyes swell. And the part that swells is the bottom eyelid. Not at all flattering. This is exactly what white women don't want. It emphasizes the dark circles under the eyes

Plus in all the "After" pictures everyone posted, it looks like women are so much older because of all the wrinkling

Ok, I'm sorry (no I'm not) but she doesn't look as nice afterwards T_T

she looks like she got selective wrinkles.

Guest HeirOfGlee

But its cute.

Its what makes you human and not a live photoshop.....

Its not bags.

I dont get it but im sure you wont get me.

edit: I meant cute the way it is now im sure of it.

Not everyone have the same face , and putting edit to it will make you look fake and weird.

I understand when you get older and do edits to look the way you looked 25.

Guest rabbitXdog

...this just look really weird to me... kinda make me imagining she has two chubby maggots in there..

it just...look not-natural.

Sorry, but why would anyone want for fats for the lower lid? whenever I take photo of myself I would photoshop like crazy to get those two pieces of fat off my eyes.

Guest pinkxlilies

aegyo sal DOES make someone look more youthful. when you look at kids, they always have aegyo sal under their eyes and it makes them look really cute, but that layer of fat thins out as we grow up.

honestly, i'd do the surgery in a heartbeat if it was free and there was no complications involved ^_^! however, this is real life and to risk going under the knife + paying probably thousands of dollars for a layer or Gortex under my eyes + the potential for the AFTER to look even worse than the BEFORE (e.g. see above pics) is smth i'd pass on. *sigh* if only i had them naturally!

Guest riceasaurr

Before:

After:

I think Hyo-Min is an example of when to not get aegyo-sal surgery.

She already had pretty defined ones already, they were cute, and natural.

After surgery, they just look like puffy sacks of fat under neath her eyes.

Not sure if this helps at all, but I said in my previous post that I actually like aegyo-sal.

However, only get it if you have close to none of it, otherwise, either don't get it, or get VERY LITTLE of it. (if that makes sense.)

Guest lollipop-luva123

they're called youthlites or love bands

they're actually NOT fat but muscles that develope at a young age and gradually go away as you get older, therefore making them look older without! but most people just think of them as eye bags=.= which they're not <_<

I'm planning on gettign them done when i'm older and apparently it's cheap and safe :D

they make you look million years younger and way more innocent :lol:

Guest jiji_zhazha

I'm pretty sure this is called Love-Band or Youthlites in English. I haven't had it done, but here are some before and after pics:

http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/photo/photoList.asp?cate=doubleeye

(Scroll down until it says Love-Band Operation, sorry I tried to post the pics directly up here but it wouldn't work)

I hope this is a least a little bit helpful ^^

thanks so much!! Im going to research with this name now!!!

I've wanting to get this, too. But I'm not sure it would be good for me.

Here's the thing, I'm white, and I have those deep-set eyes that we white people do, where no matter how much I sleep, I have dark circles under my eyes that make me look years older because the area below the eyes is concave. I've been thinking about getting this fixed by getting fat injected into my lower eye area as I'm sure it would shave a few years off my face easy. Maybe not so much as to have huge, visible aegyo sal like Park Bom (maybe small ones closer to Kim Tae Hee's), but maybe more so that the face is smoother and there's no visible concave indendation below the eye. Anyone know what I'm talking about? OP, if you're half-white, maybe you can sympathize.

I should consult a plastic surgeon about this. I'm in Korea anyway... ^^; But what a coincidence; this is the one surgery I've been meaning to get here! I already have double eyelids and a high nose anyway... ^^

i totally get you, i half half eyelids but massive creases in the corners of my eyes, but the aegyo fat i have isnt enough to complement the creases, haha i dont have a very high nose, its the same as moon geun youngs, but my eyes i feel can look better with more aegyo fat.

But i know what you are saying, my mum who is white has deep set eyes and my dads eye arnt but his noes is flat at the top so they stick oout more lmao.

But nice to meet someone else interested in the surgery!

Guest dreamer♥

omg.. all these while i thought they were eyebags!! so these things are actually desirable?? =D

i have them >.<"

anyway, i think a little is nice, the one Tiara got is overkill dude! O.O

Guest Tofu_Cloud

omg weird that pic of kim tae hee.. she looks sooo much better with those aegyu sal fat eyebag thingy

i kinda think its cute... only if its not like dark circles

Guest pinktux101

Hahaa. I never even heard about this. I personally I think it looks good on some celebrities like Park Bom and Park Si yeon. But a lot of asians can't pull it off like the one of the girl posted above. When I just saw this it actually really made me want to get it! haha and it really does look cute on some asians. :D

Archived