Aegyo Sal Surgery

Guest jiji_zhazha

Guest rath92

welcome to the world of plastic, we've been expecting you

now enjoy this pina smoothy while i draw fat under your eyes ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cin De

omg i want that too! HAHA i thought i was weird..... guess not! :P

i think it makes u look a lot cuter when u have that "fat" under your eyes :P hehe

but as you age, you age seem to look older than ppl who dont have it tho

Guest xbamboo

Woah, they have a surgery for this? For those of you who who have it, I think adds a lot of depth to your eyes and makes them look bigger and more deep-set. I have almost no 'aegyo sal' at all... even when I'm smiling I only get a tiny one on my left eye. I have very small eyes & my bone structure is flat. Sucks. ><

haha I love them, and I agree it give your eyes that depth and makes you look bubbly and cute! But lots of people mistake them for bags, which they aren't. No matter how much I sleep I still have them. I like mine : ) and yeah, strangely they do have surgery for it...only in Korea though. Or so I've heard.

Guest riceasaurr

^ I agree with you! I really like aegyo-sal as well. I have pretty big ones, but I'm not really complaining. haha.

They're pretty noticeable even when I'm not smiling. And then when i squint, they're hugee.

Sorry, can't really.. answer the OP's question though, since I've never gotten it before >___<

I must say though, that the before and after's of double eyelid make a pretty big difference in appearance!

Guest bigcitydreams82

i think kim tae hee looks actually more porcelain doll like without aeggyo sal so i don't know why anyone would purposely get surgery for it..?

Guest runpuri

At first I thought mines were eyebags. I do have dark circles and I hated my aegyosal. But when I saw this thread it made me realize that they're actually very cute. I think all he actresses look better with the aegyosal. without it, they look much older and ore mean-looking....

Guest jaked

I didn't know people actually wanted this. I have them, and I hate them... always have, I remember being younger and hoping that I'll grow out of it.

Maybe it just looks good on girls? (I'm a guy)

Guest SatinChic

jeez what don't they have surgery for? this is crazy....I think it's completely ridiculous to get surgery for that (and honestly the actresses all look so freakin tired with their fatty under eye, or whatever it's being called these days)....I just don't understand :huh:

Guest yujun

to be honest i really cannot tell the difference between aegyo sal and normal eyebags (not the big ones, but most that i see when the person has enough sleep but it's naturally there).

but my friend says that young people have eye pouches (the fat) and not eyebags, eyebags are sagging skin older people have. so in that case, i think aegyo sals are actually eye pouches (what we mistake for eyebags), just not too huge ones?

but it's so funny some people do all sort of things to conceal them while others want surgery to have them. but i guess it's their choice. but i thought everyone has it when they smile, i can't think of anyone who doesn't have it when they smile.

Guest Aestas

i think they look really cute if they aren't discolored. and looking at those photoshop pictures of the korean actresses with and without the eye fat... for sure Lee yeon hee and kim tae hee looks so much cuter with them. but Yoon Eun Hye looks tired with her eye fat.

Wow, there's surgery for everything now! I noticed this before but didn't even realize there was a name/procedure for it. I have it on my left but not so much on my right eye...my eyes are uneven <_< come on, right eye, get with the program already!

whoaa..

they all look ____ without it. :huh:

I think that's partly due to a bad PS job...even if you don't have really pronounced "pouches", basically everyone has at least a bit of definition there, have you really ever seen anyone with perfectly flat skin there? :huh: the pictures aren't accurate.

Guest rachii-ee

I have it... And they're quite big and puffy ):

I really hateeeee it D;

Makes it look like I have bags but I don't?

Sorry this doesn't solve your question D;

Guest elley_max

i never thought there was something like that! i think they look like normal eye bags, which i always believe people DON'T want...well seems like i'm mistaken

judging from the pics posted, i actually think it makes people look worse and older, like they didn't get enough sleep, i never knew it was popular in korea or that there was surgery for getting it...

Guest milkychew

looking at the before and after pictures, they all look good or without it imo, lol ^_^

to me it seems it is a cuter and friendlier look with them, and a more sophisticated look without them =)

Guest BoomBoomBang

Wow, there's surgery for everything now! I noticed this before but didn't even realize there was a name/procedure for it. I have it on my left but not so much on my right eye...my eyes are uneven <_< come on, right eye, get with the program already!

I think that's partly due to a bad PS job...even if you don't have really pronounced "pouches", basically everyone has at least a bit of definition there, have you really ever seen anyone with perfectly flat skin there? :huh: the pictures aren't accurate.

i don't have anything there when i have a straight face...but i do have a little bit when i smile, but i think thats just eyebags being pushed up

Guest hunterheart

I have it... And they're quite big and puffy ):

I really hateeeee it D;

Makes it look like I have bags but I don't?

Sorry this doesn't solve your question D;

I have a really small face and mines are puffy too so it makes me look like I have bags. That's why I hate it on me. I wouldn't mind if it was small like in the pictures... those actually look pretty cute... but mines look like I haven't slept for awhile.

Not really...I don't normally notice those things.

But that picture over there was like really comparing the w/aegyosal and w/o aegyosal.

Sorry if you feel offended or anything. :S

Archived