Quantcast
Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

Sean Richard Dulake 션 리차드

December 11, 2012

Welcome to Hallyuwood

S. Indra Sathiabalan lifestyle@thesundaily.com

1355459962_434369.jpg

THIS month, Discovery Channel will showcase five documentaries as part of the First Time Film-makers Korea initiative, one of which is called Korea Next.

Korea Next seeks to unveil the next chapter of this fast-moving nation’s journey where nature, tradition, cultures, religion, festival, lifestyle and entertainment all merge seamlessly with technology.

One of the filmmakers in this segment is Sean Richard who directed a documentary called Finding Hallyuwood, where he gives an insider look into the Korean Wave phenomenon.

Richard, 28, was born to a British father and Korean mother and grew up in California. He attended Boston University where he majored in business management and theatre arts.

He’s acted in several theatre productions in the US before moving to Korea to reconnect with his roots.

He enrolled in Seoul National University for a year to learn Korean and then acted in a number of Korean films such as Snow Walk, Jejungwon and Athena: Goddess of War as well as a Korean drama called Feast for the Gods.

During a tele-conference interview, Richard spoke about Finding Hallyuwood.

The Korean Wave has been around for more than a decade. Will your documentary reveal anything new?
“I didn’t want to just make a documentary about how popular everyone is, and let’s just show screaming fans in Europe for Super Junior, and things like that. I think this is a unique documentary.
“I wanted to talk directly to the actual artistes who are responsible for this Korean Wave. I don’t think there’s been a documentary that’s gotten such honesty out of the creators themselves.
“It is not just talking about how popular everything is, but also providing some interpretive criticism on, and concerns as to how the Korean Wave will continue in the future.
“So I think, in that way, it will give, especially foreign audiences, some interesting inside look into this phenomenon right now.”

As an actor yourself, how do you feel being part of this Korean Wave? Do you think it’s a trend that will be replaced by another wave eventually?
“Of course, everything has its own time. I definitely experienced that there is something very special going on in Korea. It’s been a blessing for me to be a part of the Korean Wave, definitely.
“I came in 2007 when the wave was going on: basically, the TV drama wave was at its prime at that time. But then, a few years later, we had the K-pop boom.
“The thing about Korea is that it’s always reinventing itself, and always giving something new to the world. They’re constantly changing and finding new things to show.
“So I don’t think that it will be the same Korean Wave that’s happening now, but I definitely don’t think that Korea will stop giving these new things to the world. It will just be in a different form, but it will still be Korean.”

How long did it take you to shoot Finding Hallyuwood?
“This project was green-lit by Discovery at the beginning of June, and we developed it for two months. We actually shot the entire documentary in eight days. It just worked out.
“I don’t know, someone was working on our side, but all these celebrities, and all of the artistes, their schedules just worked out where we could shoot it all in about a week.”

Who are the famous Korean celebrities in there?
“We have Choi Si-won from Super Junior and we have Han Chae-young, a Korean actress who’s very popular in China. We have Park Yong-woo, who is the lead actor in my first Korean drama.
“Then, we had a new K-Pop group called BAP; and we have the God Father of Korean hip hop, Tiger J.K. from a group called Drunken Tiger.
“We met with Lee Byung-hun, a film and drama actor who filled out the Tokyo Dome for a fan meeting.
“We met Kin Sung-soo, a film director, who talked to us about the history of Korean film and where that’s going; and Song Byung-joon, who is the president of Group 8. His production company created the popular drama Boys Over Flowers.”

What have you learnt about yourself and Korean culture while shooting this documentary?
“I became even more proud to be Korean than I was before.
“I mean, I’ve always been proud to be Korean, but now, it’s like I feel a lot more connected to this energy that’s driving everyone forward to represent this country.
“It’s a very good feeling, and yeah, I didn’t have that as much before. It’s just exciting to be here, at this time especially.
“When we started the documentary, it was just before Psy’s music video went on YouTube.
“Then, as we were editing, we were just like: “Man, the timing of this documentary is perfect, I think, because we weren’t expecting something like Psy to come up when we were developing the documentary, you know?
“We did a little Psy segment after that. That’s how fast things changed.
“It changed so much that even in the span of five months we had to change our whole ending.”
Korea Next premieres on Discovery Channel (Astro channel 551) on Dec 16 at 10pm.

December 5, 2012

Actor Sean Richard Traces Korean Roots, Finds His Niche In Hallyu

By JONATHAN M. HICAP Manila Bulletin

MANILA, Philippines - Actor Sean Richard grew up yearning to find and learn about his family heritage.
Richard was born to a British father and a Korean mother and grew up in the United States.
In 2007, he decided to go back to South Korea to learn half of his identity.

"There was always a part of me that regretted not knowing more about Korean, and knowing the Korean language, that’s why I came.  Also of course I dreamed to be a part of the entertainment industry here.  But the main thing was – I mean, I’m half Korean, it was kind of silly that I didn’t speak Korean," Richard told Bulletin Entertainment during a conference call with Asian media arranged by Discovery Channel.
Richard was selected to take part in Discovery Channel's "Korea Next," which consists of five documentaries that will premiere on Dec. 16 and will showcase the heart and soul of Korean culture, cuisine, medicine, entertainment and technology.

He directed "Finding Hallyuwood," one of the five documentaries, which will focus on the Hallyu, or Korean wave, phenomenon that has become popular worldwide. In the documentary, Richard meets Korean singers, actors, film directors and producers to know about Korean music, films and dramas.
Richard was born in the US and was raised in Los Angeles. He majored in business and theatre arts at Boston University.

While in college, he performed in theatre productions including playing the lead role in Shakespeare's "Hamlet." After graduation, he moved back to Los Angeles to hone his acting skills at the famous Sanford Meisner Studio under Martin Barter and Alex Taylor.

He went to Korea to learn about his heritage. He attended Seoul National University for one year to learn the Korean language. His first Korean project was "Snow Walk," an independent film.

Richard bagged his first leading role in the Korean period drama "Jejungwon" in 2009, where he played Dr. Horace Allen. The series was based on the true story of Doctor Horace Allen, an American missionary who was the first doctor to bring western medicine to Korea. The drama aired in 2010 and Richard received praise for his acting.

In 2010, he was cast in "Athena: Goddess of War," where he played the villain Agent Andy. The action drama, which starred Jung Woo Sung, Cha Seung Won, Soo Ae and Lee Ji Ah,  became top-rating.
This year, Richard was cast in the Korean dramas "Feast of the Gods" and "Take Care of Us, Captain."
During the conference call, Richard told Bulletin Entertainment about discovering his Korean heritage, his venture into Korean showbiz and the Korean Wave.

Bulletin Entertainment: So growing up in the United States, did your mom teach you about your Korean heritage?

Sean Richard: I ate Korean food since I was a kid, I never spoke Korean growing up, I learnt when I came to Korean.  I mean, I grew up in a very American suburb, so with a British father and a Korean mother, it was almost like my younger sister and I would be teaching my parents sometimes about the American culture, and then I’d be learning bits and pieces of the British and Korean culture growing up.  So it was a very unique, I think, environment to grow up in.  There was always a part of me that regretted not knowing more about Korean, and knowing the Korean language, that’s why I came.  Also of course I dreamed to be a part of the entertainment industry here.  But the main thing was – I mean, I’m half Korean, it was kind of silly that I didn’t speak Korean.

So when I came here, learning the language, especially there’s a strong culture that as I learned the language, you can’t help but learn the culture as well.  So I immersed myself.

So I think that growing up in the United States, I definitely was not exposed nearly as much as I am now, to the Korean culture."

Bulletin Entertainment: During 2007 you moved to Korea to learn about your Korean heritage, what’s the most important thing that you discovered about this?

Sean Richard: Okay. Well I mean, Korea’s like – what surprised me definitely was how actually dynamic a country Korea is.  It really does have a lot to offer that I don’t think many people outside of Korea know yet. I mean, they know some things, but it is a definite mix of kind of old traditions and cutting edge new, kind of cool trends.  It’s kind of right in the middle there.  That I thought it was going to be when I came here very tradition, very conservative, and I’d have to be very quiet <laughs> and everything.  But actually when I came here it was very cutting edge, so exciting. The city of Seoul is 24 hours a day, it really doesn’t sleep, and it was very exciting to be a part of.

As for the Korean culture itself, I mean, it’s very family orientated, and Koreans as a people, it’s like one large family.  So being and working with Koreans, and I’ve made many very close local Korean friends and everything.  You know, when you’re Korean it’s like “You’re Korean, that’s it.”  You’re a part of a big, great family, that they really embrace you, and I don’t know, it sounds silly, but it’s like I can feel the love here now that I’ve immersed myself here.  So it’s very warm, I am very happy to be here.

Bulletin Entertainment: Okay, sure. What did you do to learn the Korean language, did you find it hard to learn it when you transferred in 2007?

Sean Richard: When I first came I could say “hello”, and that was about it.  So I first went to language school at Seoul National University for about a year, and the thing about learning new languages is just about getting rid of your fear, right?  I mean, once that is – once you get over that hump of like I’m going to make mistakes every day, people might laugh at my accent, and you get over all that fear, then it’s just about working on learning new words, new expressions, and things like that.  I mean Korean alphabet is very easy to learn, you can learn it in a couple of days.  And then you just have to put the characters together, and because its an alphabet, you can phonetically sound out all of the words.

It’s just some are rooted from Mandarin, and some are words that have just been – are just Korea-Korean words, and so I know that for a lot of the students I would study with who were Japanese or Chinese, they would have actually an easier time learning the Korean language because there would be some similarities.  But for me it was just Korean dramas, once I started acting in Korean dramas my Korean got so much better very quickly, because I was constantly having to memorize scripts and lines, and work on my pronunciation.

And when I’d have to deliver a line, I can’t just be a talking head, I have to understand the theme, understand the story, understand my character’s intentions, as well as delivery any emotional performance, because that’s the most important thing.  It’s not about people just understanding my words, they have to feel what I’m saying too.  So to get to that point it took a lot of – I’m mean I’m talking like in the shower, when I’m in the bathroom, when I’m cooking, or like anywhere I’m going it’s constantly in my mind, out of my mouth, constantly, constantly repeating my lines, to just become engrained in me, so that when I was on set there would be no problems.

Still I have a little bit of an accent, and people know I’m – obviously when they look at me too I look half Korean, so they let me slide a little bit.  But doing drama’s is what helped me that most.

Bulletin Entertainment: So was getting in Korean soaps part of your major goals when you decided to move to Korea and how were you discovered?

Sean Richard: I was in the States and I had studied – I majored in business management, and then I studied theatre as well in university, and it was a combination of both.  I wanted to act as a career, but also thought that if I didn’t go in my 20s, in my early 20s to Korea, I probably won’t ever later in life.  And so I wanted to go, make the move, learn the language, learn the culture.  And I only planned to stay in Korea for two years, but just kind of, as life goes, it was almost two years after I arrived in Korea, I filmed an independent film, "Snow Walk," it was kind of a love story similar to the film "Before Sunset." It’s kind of a 24 hour love story with an American boy and a Korean girl, and it’s a very low budget film.

But that was shown to this different management company through Korea and these people I had met, and one manager said, “Oh there’s something here, why don’t we keep in touch?”  And then of course I don’t hear from the for like six months, and then there was just one day he called and said – there was different actor in a company that was meeting for this show called "Jejungwon" this medical show, and “I saw on the list of characters that there’s an American doctor character, would you be interested in read for it?”  And I was just like, “Yeah, of course, that would be great.”

And so he had to convince the director to see me, it was at the end of his day, he had like 20 minutes at the end of his day.  And so I go, and it was at [sBS] Studios, which is – SBS TV stations in Korea.  So I go in, there’s like eight producers sitting there, there’s like the director, and the assistant director.  And he just said, “So you did Hamlet in college?” and I was like, “Yeah.”  And he’s like “Okay, can you do some Hamlet for me right now?” and I was like “Okay.”  So I said, “Do you mind if I do it in English?” and he said “Yeah, that’s okay.”  And so I started doing that, and I did the “To be or note to be” soliloquy, and it had been like six or seven years since I’d done the play, so I started kind of forgetting the lines, and so I started making up new lines, and I got to the end of it.  And then the good thing was the producers and the directors, their English wasn’t perfect <laughs> so they just kind of were nodding their heads, like “Oh, I saw that energy.  That was good energy.”

And then I did like a monologue from the TV show "ER," and I had to kind of pretend that a pillow was a choking child, so I did that.  And did different scenes, and then I left.  And then we got a phone call as we were driving out of the parking lot, and they said, “Do you want to be Dr Allan?” which was the first character I played on Korean television.  So that was in 2009, and then I never left Korea after that.  I’ve been blessed with great roles, and now I’m directing for the first time, I feel so blessed anyway, to have done the work I’ve done.

Bulletin Entertainment: So what do you consider is the most important aspect of the Hallyu or the Korean Wave that will best represent Korea to the world?

Sean Richard: I think there’s this kind of – there’s just this attractive element about Korea.  It’s geographically a small country, but it’s doing big things.  You know?  So like people have become intrigued with it through the media, and I don’t know, I talk to many female fans of Korean dramas overseas, they have this romanticized image of Korean men, and all the K-Pop stars are so sexy, and there’s just a combination of all these things.  The fashion in Korea is so just trendsetting, and there’s all these different things, like I said, from sports to fashion to food, entertainment of course, and you line all of these things up and it creates this really dynamic, I just can’t think of another word than “dynamic,” and “cutting edge.”  Trendy, stylish, cutting edge.  That’s kind of the image I think, this new image of Korea. Instead of the old kind of we’re a divided country, and all of the post-war, and all these kind of older images of Korea have kind of gone away, and now it’s this new dynamic Korea, and it’s fun and exciting, and something that I think people want to be a part of, and it’s a great image for a country to have I think.

Bulletin Entertainment: So what do you think are the different traits of Koreans that differentiate them from people from other countries?

Sean Richard: This is a very difficult question, I think I need to be careful.  Because I think everyone is the same, it’s just the way that they express themselves is different.  Everyone wants the same thing, that doesn’t change, but I think Koreans are very expressive with their emotions.  And there’s a lot of performers in Korea.  There’s a Karaoke room on like every block in Seoul.  Just very expressive, and like I said, very active cities, like everyone’s very busy here. So maybe that could be something that’s unique to Korea.

Bulletin Entertainment: What do you think is the main and outstanding reason for the success of the Korean Wave?

Sean Richard: I think like I said before, it’s the time is right now for Korean entertainment.  I think that, like I said, it’s refined and commercialized ideas with this Korean element combined, I think that those would be – that’s the formula for what’s going on right now with the Korean Wave.  So that’s the same through all genres.

"KOREA NEXT" premieres every Sunday, beginning Dec 16 at 10 p.m. on Discovery Channel.

December 9, 2012

K-pop idols help Discovery Channel find 'Hallyuwood' documentary

by icesee hellokpop.com

“I didn’t want to just make a documentary about, ‘Look how popular everyone is, and let’s just show screaming fans in Europe for Super Junior’ and things like that.” Sean Richard said in a phone interview with hellokpop.

Sean Richard, a Korean actor known for his roles in Athena: Goddess of War, Jejungwon and Feast for the Gods, has directed a documentary, which aims to show the Korean wave or Hallyu in a more direct and intimate light.

The documentary will show not only the good sides but also provide interpretive criticism and foresight on the stars of the “Hallyuwood”.

Korean wave: what makes it popular?

Hallyu has reached lots of countries across the globe. Korean Pop, according to Sean, has something that “celebrates teenagehood, energy and style, which is the kind of a voice for Asia right now”. The perfect balance between the Western and Asian style combined with the ”addictive melodies, really spot on performance, which comes from years of training” creates what we know now as K-pop.
It’s difficult to compare the Korean Wave to Hollywood however as Sean explains, “Hollywood is a very mature industry, it’s been around and very developed over a long time, while Korea has just come into to this new age of Hallyu within the last 15 years”.

It’s also interesting to note that when Sean visited the show Superstar K, he discovered that young people in Korea saw that becoming a singer in Korea “does not just mean being a national star anymore, it potentially means becoming an international star.  Those dreams did not exist before the Korean Wave”.
More than a decade ago, when the group H.O.T was starting to become popular overseas, music companies took the opportunity to train artists with the mentality of possibly promoting them internationally. And now, we see those ex-trainees as artists onstage. Koreans are proud of them representing their country abroad.

As to whether there are problems or barriers to penetrating the West, Sean optimistically said, “I wouldn’t say there are problems, I just think these things take time… We’ve already had actors. We’ve had Yunjin Kim, who is a really popular film actress in Korea, she was on Lost.  We have Lee Byung Hun, who’s in G.I. Joe, and he’s coming out with G.I. Joe 2 and he’s filming Red 2 right now.  We’ve got BIGBANG, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and 2NE1. They’re doing concerts. They’re doing world tours literally throughout the world.” 

Sean also acknowledged PSY’s success with Gangnam Style. He said,

“It’s just amazing now. The word Gangnam is a district in Seoul.  Now, a district of Seoul is world famous. That’s amazing to me… I was watching him on the MTV American Music Awards where he closed with MC Hammer, and I was just thinking, he has done what actually a lot of even American singers want to do.  And that’s pretty amazing, his words are not even English, and you have the entire audience just like doing the dance with him… What he’s doing is transcending culture lines and that’s a beautiful thing that’s what music is supposed to do.  It’s great that that’s coming out of Korea.”

Sean also expressed his hope for PSY and other Korean artists to keep doing good. No matter what language, “as long as the music’s good, then people will know that, and they’ll feel that I think.”
Korea Next: Finding Hallyuwood

Conceptualized in June 2012, Discovery Channel green-lit the documentary Finding Hallyuwood. The project was worked on for five months. It aims to answer the following questions:

Why is the Korean Wave happening? What is it about right now? What is Korea doing right now? What things have happened to Korea that have put it in a position that it’s now creating this content that foreign audiences really love? 

In Sean’s opinion, the Korean wave is what it is right now because of how fast Korea moves. “They’re always catching these new trends, and they refine and commercialize these ideas and these things that work, and they make them better.” He said.

Going deep into the history of Korea from almost 60 years ago, according to Superstar K judge Yoon Mi-Rae, the country has experienced a “kind of pain that people of all generations in Korea tap into, whether they know it not”. He proudly states however that this is not a bad thing because Korea has ”risen above, taken advantage of this difficult history and now, it’s actually sharing a very important art and entertainment with the rest of the world.”

From watching the documentary, the audience will feel like an insider as they hear from the people behind the Korean wave. He said, “those things are all things that I definitely didn’t know before I made the documentary.  It was a really good chance for me to learn as well, as an artist here.”

Celebrities featured

Lots of celebrities and artists from different companies are featured in the documentary. Siwon Choi of Super Junior shared to Sean how his training and influences were in 2003. Siwon shared, “When I was in training the most popular song was Justin Timberlake’s Like I Love You”.

He also said that as he watched the artist he liked, he “eventually keep getting drawn to the artist’s work and then some of that became his own style eventually.” Interestingly, the two artists also took a picture on Twitter and both of them monitored the number of retweets the post got.

Celebrities like Lee Byung Hun, Park Yong Woo, Han Chae Young, Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae and B.A.P were also featured. Film director Kim Sung Soo and Boys Over Flowers‘ creator, Song Byung Joon from Group 8 also shared their insights in the show.

Sean Richard as an actor and director

Finding Hallyuwood is Sean’s first directing project. As someone experienced in acting and used to entertaining the audience, he was able to use his instinctive skill in determining which parts are good or bad and in coming up with the emotional rhythm of the film.

Given the chance to direct again in the future, he’ll devote more time in studying and preparation. Meanwhile, he’s looking forward to using his experience behind the camera when he goes back to acting.
According to the star, “Acting is my first love, it will always be, and directing is just a part of this creative process that I never tried.  And after trying it, I realized it’s a different form of expression with a different kind of fulfillment… it’s a different feeling, being the creator and being the actor.”                                                    

A foresight of the Korean wave 

After finishing the production for 5 months, Sean concludes through his discoveries that there is something very special in Korea right now that will not make it go away. The country is “always reinventing itself and finding new things to show”. Years from now, the wave may be in different form but it will still be Korean.
It gives not one conclusion as to why the Korean Wave is what it is now. The audience, more than just getting information, will be able to have insights on “different people taking different things from K-pop” as well as “feel the energy of what’s going on in Korea right now”.

I’m very optimistic that Korea’s future could be as bright as the reign that Hollywood has had on the world.  I think it just takes time, these things just take time.  And then later we’ll see where this Korean Wave will go… In the future, the Korean Wave might not be always K-Pop, or might not always be Korean drama, but it will definitely be something else, that will continue it on.  Because they always find something new. Sean Richard said.

Korea Next premieres on Discovery Channel Korea on December 16 at 10PM (Asia Pacific). Finding Hallyuwood is its fourth episode.

December 14, 2012

Discovery Channel's Korea Next 
Sean Richard, the surprise debut as documentary filmmaker 

Source: Nate
201212141327352410_1.jpg

December 18, 2012
Source: Nate (rough Google gist)
Seems like a paperwork/lecture to be presented by BH Ent CEO in a Jeju seminar on December 20..
20121218_jeju_zps8f328097.jpg

Published on 9 Dec 2012 by aKyufan023 *thanks so much!*
KOREA NEXT: Finding Hallyuwood
Full cut of Discovery Korea Next - B.A.P, SIWON, LEE BYUNG HUN
and Sean Richard

December 29, 2012

Actor-director blazes his own trail

Korean-American finds his place in up-and-coming 'Hallyuwood'

By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

28210740.jpg

Actor Sean Richard Dulake has a found a niche in explaining the wonders of Hallyu to an international audience. Provided by BH Entertainment

Actor Sean Richard Dulake is ready to turn the tables. 

He acts in dramas by day and directs documentaries by night, in both Korean and English. In an industry that churns out cookie-cutter talents, he is on his own path. 

Since he made his TV debut two years ago, he has gained a steady following. Curiosity has been piqued about the actor who played foreigner doctor Horace Allen and spoke in near-perfect Korean on SBS’ “Jejungwon.”

In the span of two years, the half-Korean, half-Briton who was born and raised in the United States has been in various hit shows from “Athena” (2011) to “Please, Captain” (2012) and most recently tried his hand at directing a documentary.

He is also known for his family ties to Korea’s pride and joy, actor Lee Byung-hun.

Despite all the resources he can tap into: good looks, family connections and language prowess in a nation that’s enamored with English, Dulake says he’s more interested in substance than style.

“For me it’s all about the role and the story,” says Dulake.

Unlike newbies who dive in and dabble in acting, singing and modeling, acting is a craft that Dulake takes seriously.

“A friend asked me to try theater class in high school,” Dulake says, reminiscing about when he became interested in acting.

“When I stood on the stage, I got hooked.” 

Dulake went on to study acting at Boston University and the Sanford Meisner Studio in LA.

Dulake says he often talks to his older cousin about the pros and cons of acting in a second language.

Up until his big move to Korea in 2007, Dulake took part in various theater productions and sketch comedies in the U.S.

About the time of Dulake’s arrival in Seoul, K-pop and Hallyu culture was branching out globally and the timing seemed perfect.

“Korea’s entertainment was beginning to spread abroad, and I wanted to be a part of this excitement,” Dulake says.

Five years on, Dulake has made enough of a name for himself among industry insiders to land a directing gig for the Discovery Channel.

Headed by the worldwide broadcaster, Dulake was picked to produce one of the segments of a five-part series called “Korea Next.” 

The program premiered throughout Asia on Dec. 16, and due to positive ratings, the show will keep airing with the possibility of broadcasting in other continents.

Tapping into his expanded network, he interviewed guests like Choi Si-won from Super Junior, newbie boy band B.A.P, rapper couple Yoon Mirae and Tiger JK, and of course his famous cousin.

With “Finding Hallyuwood,” the 28-year-old depicted the world of Korean entertainment. 
“Discovery Channel liked my perspective as an insider to the Korean entertainment industry,” explains Dulake.

“I feel that the experience I received in the last five months will help me in ways I do not even feel yet when

I return to work in front of the camera.”

He says directing was difficult, but nevertheless came with a “different kind of fulfillment” from acting. At the same time, the experience made him hungrier to pursue his first love: acting.

Looking back on his half a decade in Korea, Dulake says he’s enjoyed every moment of it. 
“I have been blessed with the people I have met and the opportunities I’ve been given.” 

He says he won’t be leaving anytime soon.

What a sweet surprise at Angel 70 fan-blog, kudos to the angel for finding these BH Entertainment 2013 calendar captures to share. Such a treat just seeing the vibrant sweet captures of the BH Stars. wub2.gif
Source: Angelique Jpmuch thanks to highlight by Angel 70 heart.gif
bh_2013c_main01.jpgbh_2013c_main02.jpgbh_2013c_main03.jpgbh_2013calendar.jpg

bh_c_img_680.jpg

드라마 ‘제중원', '아테나:전쟁의 여신', ‘부탁해요 캡틴’, ‘신들의 만찬’ 등에서 눈도장을 찍은 배우 #션 리차드 가 #BH엔터테인먼트 페이스북 친구분들께 전하는 2014년 새해인사! 새해 복 많이 받으세요~ 

To all friends of #BH Entertainment, Happy New Year from #SeanRichard

Watch video message HERE

2014seanrichard.jpg

panda1-1.gifAn awesome photo treat for Seollal, our thanks to the highlight by 久美子手代木 wub2.gif
2014-01-04ps.jpg
Definitely during the Palm Springs International Film Festival on January 4 (when BH & MJ were in the States), and looks like Sean Richard was there too.. 

2014_lunar.jpg

June 28, 2015

Sean Richard can be seen in the background of this clip. Interview took place at the Terminator Genisys Premiere in LA.

Published on July 12, 2015 by CineMovie