Crying For No Reason

theninthtrack

Anyone else has that?

Not sure where to post this, but I was watching a drama an hour ago and in the scene the girl saw the guy she liked kissing another girl. I mean, normally I wouldn't feel anything at all watching that, but today the tears keep coming out like no tomorrow. I was literally gasping for air. After I calmed myself down, I continued watching but still started crying as heck with even the most casual scenes. I even cried when in a scene a guy was feeling sorry he was mad at his friend. :huh:

I noticed some time ago that once in a while I would just suddenly burst out crying, but I figured it was just because of unconscious build up emotions. However, lately the crying got more intense and lasts longer and I don't really know what to do about it.

Guest spiral_flare

Yeah, I get like that too sometimes. It actually almost happened about 10 minutes ago. I got teary but didn't actually cry. And for no reason at all. Like, if someone were to ask me "why are you crying" the only answer I could give them would be "just...everything".

I don't know why it happens. I guess sometimes we're just more emotional than other times. I'm sure there's a better and more scientific explanation, lol.

But yes, I can relate. A LOT.

Guest meiming8_1

Haha, I can relate too! I've started crying recently for literally no reason at all. A few days ago I was watching Kim Yuna figure skate and I got all teary eyed...which is weird. I'm under a lot of stress at the moment though, so I figure I just cry to get the stress away.

Guest luv4dawave

I think every girl has one of those moments every so often.

I did that a lot in junior'/senior year of high school.

I would cry just listening to music, or looking outside the window.

Maybe it's built up emotions?

It sure feels good afterwords though haha.

I definitely freaked my ex out when I did that out of nowhere.

And really, there's no explanation for it!

erk. i'm seriously one of the more "cold-hearted" person when it comes to tears. i really dislike crying so no. but those situations have put a sad smile or a sharp pang in my heart if that makes any sense.

Guest lychee_poo

Lol, I've cried for no reason before, sometimes, even when you don't know what's wrong and why you're crying, you just feel a lot better after =)

Guest atlanticgal

i wish i can do that now. i havent cried in months and i feel it just building up but i cant cry .

i used to cry for no reason in high school but it was coz i was dealing with alot of mini cooper and it was all building up like a kettle lol

but now i really really wanna cry but for some reason i cant :(

Guest QWERTY.

well i cry when i get really angry/pissed.......

or when things dont go my way.......

or when i want something to go my way ;)

Guest yellow submarine

Haha, I can relate too! I've started crying recently for literally no reason at all. A few days ago I was watching Kim Yuna figure skate and I got all teary eyed...which is weird. I'm under a lot of stress at the moment though, so I figure I just cry to get the stress away.

yup. her skating along with the reactions from the commentators make me cry almost every time.

Guest Edward

it happens.. I could swear when I saw Up, everyone in the theater was crying or at least on the verge of bursting out in tears. Korean dramas tend to be too emotional so don't feel that it's abnormal to cry hard like that

Guest midnightblues

Are you worried about something? It's probably pent up stress that you haven't let out so the tears are coming out subconsciously and you can't stop it. It used to happen to me a lot, especially before that time of the month. And at night, I would even wake up crying. In my case, I think it was because I was feeling really sad but I couldn't tell anyone about it since I don't like talking about my problems with people. I got caught a couple of times by my friends and sister and I didn't know what to tell them haha

Guest .flyhigh

omg yepp : P one time during class i justs tarted crying and everyone got all worried but i didn't even know why i was crying, the tears just kept coming and wouldnt go away ==; so embarassing. i cry a lot lately too TT when someone is feeling down i start crying for them =o=;;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest countingelectricsheep

Happens to me at the most random of times. I'll be sitting on the toilet or taking a shower and the next thing I know I'm bawling like a baby. Jeez. It's embarassing. Must be some repressed memory.

Guest awesooome

I get like that sometimes too. I was playing the piano once, and I started getting really emotion about how I was playing, tears streaming down my face. And I was actually whimpering...~

I probably just remembered something sad.

Lately, I've been crying a lot too. I think it's just a way of letting out stress though..

Guest xx.felly

lol i do that too )=...

it's mostly when i'm alone..and i'm feeling lonely,

and i don't know, the tears just start coming ROFL even though i dont even have a good reason to cry..

and plus i usually don't cry easily.

but sometimes when i'm by myself i guess everything i've kept to myself all this time

just turns into tears & i can't help but to break down..=(

Guest xkay19

Haha.. I'm probably known to be the cry baby during my elementary and middle school days. I dont know why I just cry out of no where. Its those emotions that are uncontrollable and the people around me seem not so comforting.. -_- So I just try to say something like I was yawning. That pretty much would be self explanatory. But I realllyyy try to do it when no one is looking.

Guest superhero ♥

haha, the tears don't just flow out of nowhere though.

If i cry like that for long and that intense, it'd be due to stress and things building up ): BUT i'd have to be alone to cry.

it'd worry people if i did cry in front of them. cos sometimes, it's hard to explain why you're crying and it's much easier to avoid all the comforting (which somehow makes me burst into more tears) :P

Archived