bi and park ji sung

Guest 143namil

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ahyoung

jisung!!!!!!!

yea;; youngpyo's daughter- Lee Ha Ael;;;;; beaUtiful pic!! think of how much he must have wanted to see her!!!

keke;; the one of jinkyu and leeho! thats the one i didn't post in my other thread!!!

i think namil always has funny expressions on his face^^

Guest ja1ne

Park Ji Sung looks as if he's a fan taking a picture with Bi. Maybe it's because of his expression, but that's cute. Well, since Bi's known to be tall and Ji Sung's known for looking young..

Cute pictures!

Guest nglkt

BI AND PARK JISUNG

BI IS THE HOTTEST IN ASIA

WHILE PARK JI SUNG IS THE BEST PLAYER ASIA CAN EVER PRODUCE

A PERFECT MATCH INDEED!

WHEN PARK IS TAKING THE PICTURE WITH BI... PARK LOOKS LIKE A CRAZY FAN WHO HAS A CHANCE TO TAKE PIC WITH HIM. HE MUST BE ELATED!

QUITE STRANGE BI LOOKS REALLY OLD SIDE BY SIDE WITH PARK JI SUNG

PARK JI SUNG IS OLDER THAN BI BUT BI GIVES A FEELING HE IS MATURE AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME. INCREDIBLE!

Guest Mentos

OMFG! I LOVE BABIES! CUTE BABY! AWWWW...

And... OH MY MAN <3 JO JAE JIN! hahaha.

Seems like Baek JiHoon Lee Ho really has something up his nose- the other nostril though :x

edit;;

Is that Baek Jihoon? Maybe Janet's right :x haha. I think it's Lee Ho...

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

HAHA my 3rd reply in a Korean soccer player thread in a row!

I would never get sick of them!

Is that Lee Ho picking his nose? :o

The pic with Ji Sung and Bi..

Who got a sig. from who? 0_o haha maybe they both signed it

and exchanged. haha

Guest Jungmin_x3

lol ! Kim namill's pyojung is sooo funny!!!! and lee young pyo is probably such a good daddy to his daughter!!!

i luv his tux~! Korea 화이팅~! lets go 2010

Guest swtlilazn

lol, that picking nose one is hilarious..ahaha, i think u can c a boogie in that dudes nose..*eww* hahaah =p

its so kute how youngpyo holds his daughter *sigh* hahha.. i had no idea the soccer players had kids..lol=p they all look so young xD ahaha

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lmao i luv the first pic for some reason!!! haha, and all the other pics are veryyyyy nice too!!!!! ^^

Guest empress727

i think lee young pyo has the cutest, most humble smile. it's so angelic coming from an athletic man. and to see him hold his daughter like that...one of the sweetest sights in the world! <3

Archived