I NEED HELP____.

Guest ddonq

Guest ddonq

on what to wear for an interview.
hey guys, i just applied at buckle; the clothing store

http://www.buckle.com/index.jsp

and i have an interview wednesday.

i was wondering, how should i dress?

do i dress causal like jeans and a shirt?

or like a dress shirt and khakis or something.

i neeed your help! this is my first interview.

well thanks guys! hope to hear plenty of suggestions. :D

Guest Simply_Unique

I dont think you should go too casual. How bout a dress shirt and jeans or a dress shirt and slacks?

Guest ddonq

No jeans! Dress business-casual. Try some nice slacks, a dress shirt/top, and some heels.

heels? :blink: i am a guy. puahaha.

how about flipflops? yay or nay..

Guest renacheeboo

Lmfao, I was just about to suggest wearing something nice, including heels. xD But then it turns, you're a guy!

Slacks, dress-shirts? (:

If you're going to wear slacks & dress-shirts, I don't think flip flops would go to well with 'em. o_o

Guest ddonq

Lmfao, I was just about to suggest wearing something nice, including heels. xD But then it turns, you're a guy!

Slacks, dress-shirts? (:

If you're going to wear slacks & dress-shirts, I don't think flip flops would go to well with 'em. o_o

i was talking about khakis; something like this

0124_3967_276.jpg

with flipflops, or would the flipflops gotta go.

Guest Steph*

lol.

I think jeans would be okay for a guy...as long as you wear a dress shirt over.

I mean, when guys wear dress pants AND dress shirts its a bit TOO formal.

Khakis should be okay too.

don't wear flipflops lol.

Guest homesoy

Dress formal/ business wear. How you look is a first impression and it definitely counts. If they are to take you seriously, you want to take yourself seriously. Look as presentable as you can, if you're dressed too casual they're going to think you are lazy or don't care about the interview. Brush your hair and look well groomed.

Guest IC_Bananas

i don't like the khakis for an interview; it makes the outfit seem too informal. stick with black pants.

Guest bite meeh

well, no matter what you're interviewing for, an interview is an interview and you should at least wear business-cas.

you seem to be kind of insistent on wearing really casual clothes but i would say stick with nicer shoes.

Guest xsusanz

a black bottom and maybe a nice top? and decent shoes too. if you wear sneakers or what you regularly wear, it'll probably ruin the outfit. -_- good luck on the interview! hope you get it (:

Archived