Erika Sawajiri on Glamorous

elizabeth

Plus Interview & Other New Pics
2h89ymv.jpg

Watch the photoshoot/behind the scenes here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7XSQPGGo4

I haven't seen any scans of her GLAMOROUS (4/7) photos yet, but parts of her 10,000 characters long interview already made their way to several sites. In total there are 18 pages of Erika in the new GLAMOROUS and during the long interview she talked about her husband, her former agency and several other rumors including her assumed consumption of drugs.

First of all she expressed her great ambitions regarding her restart, "I definitely want to appear in doramas and I would love to start singing again as well." Further she added, "I don't just want to be puppet anymore, I've always had feelings of wanting to become my own creator. Now I'm finally able to be in such a situation."

Erika also talked about the incident that happened with Stardust Promotion last year, but unfortunately she didn't go too much into the details either. "I'm sorry. I know many are curious about the whole story of my independence, but I'm afraid I'm not able to speak about the details. I really want to talk about, but I can't. I hope you understand."

As mentioned above, the drug rumors have also been a topic of this interview. Last year she went to Amami Oshima to watch the solar eclipse and also had some fun at a certain rave party. Sakai Noriko (39) and her husband who got charged with drug abuse attended this party as well and so rumors spread about Erika being into drugs as well. Now she once again denied any of those rumors to be true.

"I don't know Noripi at all and we've never even met in the first place. There have been no police interviews either and I did not take any kind of drugs. No matter in which country I've ever been, I've never violated any kind of law. I don't know where those rumors about a police interview and drug investigations have come from at all."

Drugs are out of question, but she revealed that she's currently into homeopathy. It's a certain kind of alternative medicine and basically the Western equivalent to the herbal medicine that is popular in Asia. You eliminate symptoms by causing them. They achieve this by using diluted extracts from plants and minerals. It's supposed to work wonders on illnesses and general bad conditions, but it's a treatment not without criticism. Erika uses it when she's in a mentally or physically bad condition and she definitely can recommend it.

"You said you don't take any drugs and yet you say that you are using homeopathy... is there really a difference?" The reporter doubted her statement. "You can die from drugs... That's scary! (laughs)," Erika joked around. Obviously such a treatment could be described as drug use and many critics bash it for that reason. Anyway, Erika once again underlined that she does not let any other kind of chemicals near her body, especially no narcotics such as LSD or MDMA.

Then she also talked a bit about her life with her spouse Takeshiro Tsuyoshi and their conjugal relationship. "Once in a while I'm doing housework too," she said, but Takeshiro doesn't force her to be like a housewife at all. "Though It's somewhat fascinating to cook and feed someone," Erika added with a smile. Looking back at how they've met, it's funny to know that she actually cold him an old geezer once in a while. Takeshiro is 20 years older than her after all. However, now he has become her precious husband and respected partner. About their marriage she said, "It felt like making a cut in your life and leaving certain things behind." There often have been rumors about a possible divorce, but Erika described that they have never even been close to getting a divorce.

During the interview they also looked back at her infamous "betsu ni" incident a few years ago. "When I've recently watched it on Youtube again and looked back at that interview I was like, 'Is that really me? What's wrong with you!' (laughs), 'What the hell have you been thinking!?' I was really surprised about myself. I know that I should have talked in a better way and I really regret what happened."

Looks like Erika has matured a bit over the past few years. The idol that succeeded in becoming an actress is a married woman now and almost fluent in English thanks to her studies abroad. International activities are more realistic than ever as well. Now she is a completely independent actress and ready spread her wings even further. Happy birthday Erika and good luck in your future!

Erika Sawajiri on LOVEフォト×LOVE CHECK

wcb6kw.jpg

332ypg4.jpg

11uut74.jpg

1071kdy.jpg

rrnxwo.jpg

ek5gz8.jpg

1z178ug.jpg

nwk2so.jpg

2vmgfuh.jpg

ouytsp.jpg

2dul5w6.jpg

n1usee.jpg

credits to erika-sawajiri.net & geminian

Guest lotusdrop

this photoshoot is so beautiful!! the colours are so vibrant, her head pieces are stellar and she looks really cute and pretty, i like it!

Guest ace4va111

wow...i saw those pics at an NHK documentary probably last week and i didn't think it was her as the model in the pics.... ^_^

Guest SleepiiDreamer

wow this girl is so beautiful. definitely cannot wait for her to come back =)

she fixed her teeth? i thought it was cute =\

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

she look so fabulous..

is it just me she got even skinnier..

she lost all of her baby fat..

i dont see the pictures from the video..

but the pictures posted are gorgeous

Guest Tofu_Cloud

omg that totally reminded me about when i was having PMS and i totally was psycho pinkberry (worse then erika) and my

bf secretly recorded me with his celllphone and showed it too me later... omg i couldnt stop laughing at myself

and i completely apologized to my bf. If erika was a pinkberry all the time u really think some old dude is gonna put up with a spoiled angry pinkberry? obviously not, he would get annoyed and fed up with her ways and find someone more mature.

Erika is awsome ,i miss her alot.. she was such a pretty kid growing up.. i prefer her with no makeup (her old pix)

i wish her the best.

In a way, im glad she has a pinkberryy side, who doesnt? its just she got caught with it when most celebrities rather play the sweet cute golucky hyper happy acting game even on interviews.

Archived