[movie 2004] Too Beautiful To Lie/ Don't Believe Her 그녀를 믿지 &

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 4 weeks later...

this movie is cool! hehe despite the ugly hairstyle, KHN's acting is still superb (she still looks cute somehow hehe)

anyway, does this movie have an ost? can someone post links.. thanks :)

Guest aznpwincess

This movie is a must watch.... first of all i wanted to watch it becoz it had Kang Dong Won in it and so as Kim Ha Neul Secondly my friend sed it was funny.. but i happend to cry like buckets in the end for some reason

But this is a RECOMMEND...it has everything romance,comedy.....and yeh.. so watch it pplz..

*Pepper Boy*...lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just started watching it..like two days ago..not finish yet..its on my ipod..lol..watch when i have time..but dude..so far so good...i wish KDW was in more dramas now..i miss seeing him.

• 4 months later...
Guest sides_of_ally

Yeah, I also like KDW after watched this movie. The scene when he ate a lot of chillies was ridiculous though..but part when he sang..er...what song was that? I forgot..it was quite good...anyone has the OST??

• 9 months later...
Guest Greener

KDW and KHN, they were suitable for this movie. Both didn't worry to handsome and beautiful. i was funny and impressive in scenes. Although, it will be old movie but it still to good. it made to me smile. :lol::D

Archived