[movie 2004] Too Beautiful To Lie/ Don't Believe Her 그녀를 믿지 &

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Kim Ha Neul, Kang Dong Won

toobeautifultoolie.jpg

Too Beautiful Too Lie / Don't Believe in Her (2004)

그녀를 믿지 마세요

Starring: Kim Ha-Neul, Kang Dong-Won, Song Jae-Ho

Director: Bae Hyeong-Jun

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Runtime: 115mins

Production: Seasun Pictures

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

Starring Kim Ha-neul (Ice Rain, Stained Glass) and Kang Dong-won (Romance Of Their Own,Duelist), love comedy "Too Beautiful To Lie" tells a hilarious tale about Hee-chul who is about to propose to his girl and a con girl Young-ju who just got parole.

On her way to her sister's wedding, Young-ju (Kim Ha-neul) runs into Hee-chul (Kang Dong-won), a guy heading to see his girlfriend to propose. Hee-chul's promise ring is picked on the train and finally falls into Young-ju's hand as she gets off the train to catch the picker. To return the ring to Hee-chul and recover the luggage she left on the train, Young-ju goes to Hee-chul's home. Arriving home with the ring, Young-ju is mistaken as Hee-chul's girlfriend by his family!

Even in this world of distrust, it would be difficult for any man to resist the charms and superb beauty that Yong-ju (Kim Ha Neul) has in this romantic comedy. But despite her sweet appearance, she is actually an expert con artist. After being released from prison, she encounters her new victim on her way to Pusan on a train: an unsophisticated pharmacist named Hee-chul (Kang Dong Won). First, he is severely beaten after being misunderstood that he sexually harassed her. After the brawl, he finds that his bag is switched with hers. When she visits his village to return the bag, she is misunderstood by his family to be his lover. From that moment, the real game begins as she pretends to be his fiancee, using all the tricks.

kanojowoshinjinaidekudasai.jpg

khnkdw.jpg

toobeautifultooliekdwkhn.jpg

SOURCE : 그녀를 믿지 마세요

그녀를 믿지 마세요

그녀를 믿지 마세요

그녀를 믿지 마세요

그녀를 믿지 마세요

그녀를 믿지 마세요

• 1 month later...
Guest lemoncoke

This movie is really good. Kim Ha Neul is really good, especially the part where she confess her love. That part was touching, especially when she was telling the truth about liking the guy, but he thought she was lying, as usual....

Guest FuryPig

any one have the sub title for the single version of this movie? I couldn't find it on kloofy site. Thanks in advance

Guest sonickim

ahhh..too bad.. i didn't realize i haven't post in this thread...( or was there any other thread)

i enjoyed and loved this movie so much..it worth having & watching a number of times

i just watched 3 movies last night..and this is one of them..

DongWon is one on my A-list , same with HaNuel...their talent and looks are priceless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest atreyu112

Yeap.. this movie is one of those movies for keeping.. it was one of best movie of KHN and Kang Dong Won.. both are hillarious!!! and the chemistry was good too.. KHN was soo cute in this!

Guest syille

ahh...finnally.... find this thread.....

and this is my only fav korean movies... hehe....

very much in love with kdw.... 'cos of this movie....

970911ac.jpg

007bda35.jpg

credit airine...

Guest Airine Pratama

Wow never know we have a thread on this movie here in Soompi ^^ ... I love Kang Dong Won's hilarious expression ... Hahha he's so lovely in this movie ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived