JYP Entertainment Online Audition - Have someone pass a round yet?

Guest L0VE_BUBBLES

Guest L0VE_BUBBLES

Did you pass a round yet in JYP Entertainment Online Audition yet? If you did, please share with us what they said! I'm VERY CURIOUS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest halwaysim

Hey!

My friend (lives in Japan) got past the first round of online auditions but didn't make it past the second. JYP set up a time and place (in Japan) for her to come and audition again. When she got there, she said there were about 15 other people. They auditioned individually (all singers). They were asked to sing for 5 minutes (about 2 songs each) and then were told that they would be contacted in 2 weeks. She never got contacted and it's been 2 months. We just suspect that she didn't make it.

Hope this helped!

Guest jenny620

Hey!

My friend (lives in Japan) got past the first round of online auditions but didn't make it past the second. JYP set up a time and place (in Japan) for her to come and audition again. When she got there, she said there were about 15 other people. They auditioned individually (all singers). They were asked to sing for 5 minutes (about 2 songs each) and then were told that they would be contacted in 2 weeks. She never got contacted and it's been 2 months. We just suspect that she didn't make it.

Hope this helped!

oh really when did she post her video and when did their reply?how did jyp contacted her and how was she? thats great she has made it to the first round with the online audition site,

Guest halwaysim

oh really when did she post her video and when did their reply?how did jyp contacted her and how was she? thats great she has made it to the first round with the online audition site,

She sent in the audition tape about October of '09 and got a reply within 10 days. They emailed her and called her. I went to Berklee College of Music for Jazz Vocal so I can vouch that she is AMAZING at singing. She is also really pretty and is just okay at dancing. They said that while she was good, they were looking for someone with "more potential".

Hope this helps =)

Guest jenny620

She sent in the audition tape about October of '09 and got a reply within 10 days. They emailed her and called her. I went to Berklee College of Music for Jazz Vocal so I can vouch that she is AMAZING at singing. She is also really pretty and is just okay at dancing. They said that while she was good, they were looking for someone with "more potential".

Hope this helps =)

oh so that was when the e-mail audition is still on? well maybe when they mean more potential their mean like a little spark and pasion that jyp sees in every person

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pasmado0415

GUYS HELP!!!! I sent my application 5 days ago to the online thingy. . . .  and i still havent gotten an email. Im freaking out! How long did it take for jyp to email you guys saying "yes" "no" or "upload a dance/sing video" ? PLEASE HELP! lol im so scared

Guest cubeaudition5533ds

QUOTE (yobu @ Apr 27 2010, 08:56 AM) what do you mean by "potential" ? haha(:

Both myself and my friend do not know...thus the " "

if you take the word potential, it means the company has the opportunity to mold you into what they want from you, from their professional money making experience and education. you can be a bad singer, and still have potential if your technique is accepted. someone can song bad in one song and song good in another song. an opera singer sings opera type of songs, if they rap, it sounds awkward, opera singers focus on another technique they use.

potential, how can you improve on your own potential? 

it's a buyer's market.

Guest pasmado0415

My video that I sent since 07/10 it isn't deleted that's mean they've not reviewed yet....

Aigoo! I was hoping someone wouldnt reply with that. I wonder why they havent reviewed yours. So you didnt get an email saying "we have recieved your audition. if we want you we will contact you in 2 weeks and it will be deleted in 7 days?"

the JYP online audition thing is messed up.

i tried posting my pictures, video and audio clips in almost every single format possible...

i downloaded 3 file convertors, and i even tried posting the application on 2 different computers, both failed.

it says the format of either the images, video or audio is not compatible or whatever.

i dunno i did it a month or two ago LOL

but yea its so messed up. i also sent an audition to their alternate email, but i think its dead...

i wish they stuck with the old audition process through emailing.

its so much more simple T_T

Guest pasmado0415

the JYP online audition thing is messed up.

i tried posting my pictures, video and audio clips in almost every single format possible...

i downloaded 3 file convertors, and i even tried posting the application on 2 different computers, both failed.

it says the format of either the images, video or audio is not compatible or whatever.

i dunno i did it a month or two ago LOL

but yea its so messed up. i also sent an audition to their alternate email, but i think its dead...

i wish they stuck with the old audition process through emailing.

its so much more simple T_T

dude were you using Internet Explorer? Internet explorer is the only system that is able to process the site to its full capacity :)

Aigoo! I was hoping someone wouldnt reply with that. I wonder why they havent reviewed yours. So you didnt get an email saying "we have recieved your audition. if we want you we will contact you in 2 weeks and it will be deleted in 7 days?"

Nono I got it

Guest pasmado0415

Nono I got it

YOU DID!?!?! how long did it take for them to reply? btw how do you upload a video im using internet explorer with an wmv video and it keeps saying internal server lol

Guest pasmado0415

OMG! So me and my bestfriend auditioned at the same time (online audition), i mean exactly at the same time we sent apply at the same time. So he got the automated email saying no . . . . . .(gulps) yet i still didnt get an email yet. Omg does that mean their processing mine still as in like their interested? I SURE HOPE aaaahhhhhh! btw we just got our emails today its been a week and 2 days :)

dude were you using Internet Explorer? Internet explorer is the only system that is able to process the site to its full capacity :)

i think i MIGHT have used internet explorer....

i forgot. i just remember trying safari, google chrome and something else.

ill try it again, thanks :D

Guest pasmado0415

i think i MIGHT have used internet explorer....

i forgot. i just remember trying safari, google chrome and something else.

ill try it again, thanks :D

Hahaha welcome bro. Although tell if your video uploads, i can send pics and stuff thru my application on the jyp thing its just i cant upload my video at all. Goodluck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived