Go the socceroos!

Guest fantasian

Guest fantasian
australia vs italy
The games on in a few hours. I'm sure alot of you will be up watching the match. :w00t:

Go AUSSIES!

Guest Raindeer

yupyup can't wait to see the game, i'm having doubts as to whether italy will win tho because Aus has a good coach

Guest AsOne

same with kathymon haha i lost interest in soccer after korea lost. Let's just hope that Australia will make it through =)

Guest bloodboy

I'm posting now at halftime. For all you guys who can't watch the match, its still 0-0. Italy is dominating the match though. :(

Guest vannushka

yeah it was obvious italy had an upper hand...i think australia did WAYY better than expected of them already...i doubt they can win tonight..but then again...anything can happen

Guest bloodboy

OMG what can I say, australia just basically got robbed of victory. A penalty in the dying moments. :fury:

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

^agreed

the refs have definately underperformed this year

i hope everyone at fed square/circular quay/adelaide oval/south bank are all fine :lol:

Guest vividified

all i can say is that he penalty was bull crack

i concur!! :crazy: wtf..

<3 socceroos you are still my heroes :wub:

Guest eumsung

i'm with kathymon... i didn't even stay up to watch the match but hearing from my dad i'm glad i didn't... i was outraged at the penalty even though he discribed it as uninterestingly possible... haha the refs this year are seriously making me so angry..

Guest jayjo

heckannoying that penalty shouldnt have happen >.> refs are really against us. cant believe the soccerrooss lost.

Guest joongie;love

We lost ? THATS BULLDUST.

Man, we were doing to flippin' good :(

AHh wells, we DID verse Italy.

Stupid dodgey refs >O<;;

Guest JangNaraSarang

2nd half aus was totally dominating coz of the 11-10 player advantage...if that stupid ref didnt call that penalty i think it wuda went down to penalty shoot out where aus wuda had a good chance of making it thru to the next round -_- stupid ref :fury:

Guest fantasian

thats the worse possible way for the aussies to leave the world cup.

but nevertheless they did us proud, and we'll be there in 2010 for sure!

Guest chinguz

nice try for the aussies, last few secs..ahhhh robbery, if it got to penalties we could have won.

but there is always the next WC.

Archived