[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

Guest kayana20

MAn where are the JW & HI shippers I am getting lonely here? I only ship JH I just want her to find some love and her career because sorry I do not want her with crazy SH. He is scary and hiding so many secrets. I really want the NTS head to tell her the backstory between him and Sh so she understand how dangerous he is.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAn where are the JW & HI shippers I am getting lonely here? I only ship JH I just want her to find some love and her career because sorry I do not want her with crazy SH. He is scary and hiding so many secrets. I really want the NTS head to tell her the backstory between him and Sh so she understand how dangerous he is.

No, You're not alone . Since the beginning I am JW & HI shippers... :D

right here! :)

I'm def. watching this drama to see the development of their relationship. :rolleyes:

Guest helen1990

i second you on this one lol :wub:

I know the bed sceene between SH & JH was rather short but I still love it! :w00t:

Sorry, that you have to click on so many links instead of pictures you can see right away.

I haven't used the forum so much, so this is kind of new to me..

>

Guest kayana20

It's good to know I am not alone yay! I so believe the real plots are starting now since jealousy, love, and the mission are becoming involved. How will HI break away from HI and when will she bow her cover to JW and finally tell him? I hope she does because if JH or SH has to do it that will crush puppy dog JW.. Thanks for the caps they are so adorable.

You should insert the link in between {img}link{/img}? but instead {} use []

Sorry for confuse you but soompi not let me post the example correctly

Guest helen1990

You should insert the link in between {img}link{/img}? but instead {} use []

Sorry for confuse you but soompi not let me post the example correctly

Thanks for the help! But do you know how to post pics that you can see right away instead of links?

Thanks for the help! But do you know how to post pics that you can see right away instead of links?

I have no idea why you can't post the pic. It seems like the links you post are not working right. When I clicks on the links you posted, they all ask for sign in with yahoo's account. Maybe you should have a new photo host like photobucket.com. also, You should use this not [\img]

0e39af77ae2a4b54b151b959.jpg

I actually like 9 n 10 a lot better, lots of actions and a bit of romance. The action parts was believable and surprising exciting

Su Ae was cute in the japanese costume, somehow Jungwoo's romance with her different from when he was with JaeHee, with Jaehee there was more more love

I don't know how stupid the story lines in these two episodes, because i've been watching raw only, but Jung woo is still no. 1, mission accomplished. And Son Hyuk is getting more and more evil ... heehehe...

Guest blackwolf

*quoted image*

Crap..Can someone help me. I wanted to insert some images, but only the image URL shows up....

just use http://imageshack.us/ and upload your pictures. after you upload them, you should see the html links for the images. go to soompi and click "insert image" and toss the link in there, and the image should pop up

Guest bashful

I think SH is sincere with JH, plus the bed scene does not seem planned at all between them. For one the scene were he takes her to the place were they're drinking red wine, he actually laughed for once. Plus if he had no feelings for her why not leave after the shower, rather then jump back into bed with her. He is like a total different person when he is around JH. :wub:

As for JH, she is willing to show SH her weak side. She still seem so shock afterward, as if she couldn't come to her senses and that she actually slept with SH. I think they are attractive to each other through their loneliness. That is why they can bond so well and are drawn to each other by that. I'm still not feeling that SH loves HI. Like others have mentioned, he is one that can not tolerate betrayal and will not accept those that betray him or allow anyone to put his plans/missions at risk.

I am totally crazy when it comes to the scene where he brushes his hand against her back. Its like it was his way of telling her that he also remembers their night of passion. At least he is not acting like a jerk compare to SW. By signaling her, he is implying that he still wants them to be like how they were ( or even more). (I still hope that he is not using her, cause so far him always appearing in front of her seems planned or as if he has someone tailing her) :sweatingbullets: I will simply be happy as long as their feelings were sincere with one another. I loved her reaction, she did a really outstanding job with her facial expression when he brushes his hands against her back. thumps up

Guest mind.love

JW-HI fan here too!

I forgot to mention at the egg scene between them was so hilarious and adorable, i can watch it over and over again. The look on JW' face when HI busted that egg on his face was priceless. Lolol.

On to SH, i see him as being very possess and controlling of HI.

Guest kayana20

JW-HI fan here too!

I forgot to mention at the egg scene between them was so hilarious and adorable, i can watch it over and over again. The look on JW' face when HI busted that egg on his face was priceless. Lolol.

On to SH, i see him as being very possess and controlling of HI.

That scene had me cracking up so much. I think it hurt her head when he hit her with it and to have some fun and mess with him she broke it on his head so she could stop her worrying and relax.

Guest TheExConvict

Hello!!!

I just have a question....

I'm currently on ep. 8 right now, but i'm confuse. Why does Athena wants Dr. Kim again? i mean what's their purpose? :unsure:

also, at the end of ep. 8 where they held Hye In hostage and at the last scene they electrified her, that was part of their plan right? but how could she approved to do that to her?? i mean she could have died!!! but she's doing it for their organization or whatever but still, that's a bit extreme, or was it fake? but it's real electricity though, but in reality if i was her i wouldn't agree to be electrified... lol

oh and i feel bad for Dr. kim!! i hope he won't get killed if Athena got what they wanted from him... :(

P.S i feel proud of Siwon!! :D

he went there by himself and tried to save Dr. Kim and the SCN(?) lol and atleast he got the SCN back!

he's such a hero! that reminds me, he didn't suspect Hye in at the end...didn't he tell her to pass the message to the other troops that the location was not where they are? and it turned out that only him was there and Jung Woo!!! they didn't suspect her! :crazy:

I don't like the main girl....she killed too many innocent agent! like the security guy, the girl on the 1st ep, the agent on the elevator, the guy that trade the SCN with money.. ugh! i like jae hee better, i vote for her :D hehe

Guest hong_gau

It's very clear that SH tries to kill JW at the ending of ep10 mainly because of his jealousy. I need to add that he himself wants to take the shot instead of hiring any guy!

HI is something that he seems not to be able to touch, or even to love. When he tells HI to call JW and ask him to meet up, there are signs of tears as well as pain in his eyes. He also forces her to choose which side she is now, childishly showing his place in her heart.

And about JH, look at his emotions when he stands in front of the mirror, so cold. He just plays around with her. That's all. Even his touch.

Do JH's fans need any proof which actually is so obvious? lol

Guest mind.love

yeah i thought he might have done it alittle harder than anticipate. lol but it was adorable nonetheless. 

I can't wait for next week. HI is getting closer to being caught. 

I thought that JW fell in love with Hi was too fast. You know, the moment you met her, than a love at the first sight and be obsessed? I think it was weird though and finally HI fell that one too.

As for SH, I never thought that he fell for HI previously since if it's true, he is not stupid,, he can get her, right? Why waiting or what is he waiting for? Mybe he just felt betrayed since HI always supports her due to their past together.

For JH and SH, maybe yes, they were using each other, they were lonely and so on but it seems the relation between then can develop.

Archived