[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

Hi everyone! Are there any kind souls who can enlighten me on how to download Fileserve files without difficulty? I've been trying to download Fileserve files since forever and am still unsuccessful! I'm not a premium member and I'm just wondering if there are any tips/tricks which may help me download Fileserve files with ease. Thank you in advance! :)

Well when it denies you ask why their is a link which will answer your question. It might be your system doesn't support it. I have the same problem.

Guest kayana20

After watching this week episode I do not want a lovestory to happen for either couple.HI makes me so mad to do that to JW and to make him think that. What is wrong with her?The ironic thing is if she would tell him he would come up with a plan B to get her away from Sh and out of this predicament. Now jae Hee really pay attention how do you not notice things? With Sh and with JW. Uggh this week's episodes were way too confusing and killed my love that people can see the light. Cho Si Won was the only one who shined this week and he made such a good turnaround against his fear. The female leads just were so cold, selfish, and just made me shake my head. JW is too in love and at first it was cute but now I am irritated he is not seeing what is going on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: tongue2.giftongue2.gif I am so annoyed right now. How do you have such a good storyline but no one is trying to make that and the lovestories make sense? I now see Sh is using Jae hee their is no love their at all and she is so huh she will fall for it. Now a week to go before even more nonsense happens. I hope the next few episodes et us back on track to making sense and the truth coming out.

Guest Archemonde

just wondering which eng sub group is better?

I personally like withs2 - they might be slow at subbing but their quality is best..

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

^ Siwon's character, Kim Junho, is on the "good" side. I don't know why people are saying he's on the bad side?

Hey, thats what I thought tooo! and thank you :))

Seen 7 and thoughts to this point

I'm actually rather impressed by JH- it _seems_ like she might actually be trying to cozy up to SH partially instigated by her boss, head of NTS!

And I liked her sly smile when SH confesses that he's working for himself _and_ one person... a person he keeps hidden in his heart. It's partly I think her smiling because she knows that feeling well- she's in the same straits- but I'd like to think it's also because she wants to bait/flirt a little with SH, and LJA looks great doing that sly smile! :)

(BTW, no surprises, me and every person on Baidu is guessing HI is that person in SH's heart... which is cool because that means JH and SH would both know that neither is really into the other when they embark on their little tete a tete, and now I'm hoping that they both want to get data out of it, not just SH manipulating JH. It would make that relationship have at least a cool rather than purely tragic twist for JH!)

In any case, I really am not feeling HI much, at first she was too chilly, and in the last 2 episodes she's gotten too teary. Hmmm... I like So Ae- loved her in 9 in's 2 out's, but the character is a little difficult to connect to personally.

And JW is a cutie but a little clueless right now- I mean HI's reaction to his joke about her being from Athena _ought_ to have raised a tiny alarm bell or two no? (Or maybe he knows and is just pretending... I hope! I'd like to think he's smart!)

Guest paichow007

just wanna ask is hanrel version (preferably torrent) gonna be upload later or not?

i don't want to download other version because hanrel is the best! hehehe

thanks to whoever answer this wink.gif

Guest paichow007

At the moment WithS2, the subbing group working on the series, has CEO and TOP listed as the version/release they will be using for episode 8. It's safe to download that version, links were posted previously, and if/when a HANrel version is released WithS2 will most likely release both versions of their subtitles for people who downloaded the CEO release and the HANrel release.

You can check for yourself here - http://withs2.com/subtitles-status

thanks!! but i didn't see torrent for ceo.

is it available on torrent or is it only available for direct dwnload?

i prefer torrent because my internet connection kinda sucks

thanks again!!

Archived