[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicstore

Esp 07 with Chinese Subs Is out!!!!! It less than 5 hrs after the drama shown live !!!

Today Esp was exciting!!!!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/a38294.html?iid=68122198

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

Wait, I thought Siwon's character, Junho, was on the good side, since he does work for the NTS.

Or am I just confusing 'Shiwon' with someone else?

Guest cyonink

hey i just want to ask how many episode this drama has?? thank U in advance :D

From what I've heard there are about 20 episodes.

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Athena: Goddess of War Episode 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Athena: Goddess of War Episode 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Please see my earlier post or visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Guest naddification

Hi everyone! Are there any kind souls who can enlighten me on how to download Fileserve files without difficulty? I've been trying to download Fileserve files since forever and am still unsuccessful! I'm not a premium member and I'm just wondering if there are any tips/tricks which may help me download Fileserve files with ease. Thank you in advance! :)

Guest chen.ming

Could whoever uploads the episodes to Mediafire keep up the good work. People like me who can't use MU, FS OR Torrents (ugh.. i know >_>) really appreciate the effort.

Archived