* Broadcast year: 2003

* Theme song: 原來愛/ Yuan Lai Ai (Purpose of Love) by Ben Bai

Casts

* Eddie Peng as Jin Cheng Tian

* Chu Ja Hyun as Shin Xiang Zi

* Ben Bai as Song Xin

* Xu Wei Lun as Wang Yi Jeng

Synopsis

An old legend tells of a story about two star-cross lovers who transcend life and death to find one another in their many reincarnations.

Since childhood, Cheng Tian has a recurring dream about a Japanese soldier who was in love with a Korean woman. However, their love was shunned by the society. Unable to be with her, he left to die in the war. Maybe it was because he couldn't fulfill the promise to love and cherish her always, he promised that he would find her again in their next life and give her unconditional happiness. The scent of her favorite Ballon Flower will lead him back to her.

In addition to recurring dreams, Cheng Tian has another unique ability. He has a doggy nose. His sense of smell is so sharp that it sometimes goes into overdrive. And, it always happens whenever Xiang Zi is around.

Xiang Zi is a beautiful, career-oriented woman and a hardcore alcoholic as well. She drinks when she is happy. She drinks when she is depressed. But despite her fierce dedication to alcohol, she has a younger guy falling head over heels for her. Cheng Tian is that unrelenting, naive idiot whose madly in love with Xiang Zi. He will do anything just to make her happy.

TTV Official Homepage

source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Scent_of_Love

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Zi Yan

during their last encounter in taiwan, they both were hospitalized. Cheng Tian earlier fell from a cliff, Xiang Zhi due to her drinking habit. those drinking affected her pancreas or something. she's basically dying but she didn't want Cheng Tian to know. a year passed while he was helping his father moving into a new home. while unpacking, he found the old dictionary and the photo of himself and Xiang Zhi during their past life and found out that she left because she loves him and does not want to burden him. he frantically tried to locate her which brought back Cheng Jun. he told him she's dead... and up till her last breath, Cheng Tian was in her mind as she start planting the flower of their love and hang the pilot soft toys around the house.

photo109of1.jpgphoto106eo2.jpg

photo107av8.jpgphoto104it2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest wuzz_in

i watched this before but i didnt get to finish it. i was so depressed i couldnt watch it cuz of i have to go to class :P

how did it end?

same here...i was sad that i didn't have the chance to watch it till the end because i really really love eddie peng!he is so very super cute! and i like cha ja hyun too...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived