Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

which one would you girls choose...

1. MAC Lustreglass

2. MAC Tinted Lipglass

3. MAC Lipgelée

i have no idea which one i should get..

what colors would you recommend?

thnx -

edit- i'm want a natural look.. more shine, less color.. like almost a nude color.. pale pink-ish i think?

Guest mango65

both lustreglass and lipglass are good, but i prefer the former.

lipglass looks thicker and creates a more glass-like finish. recommended if you're going for the glam look. another thing, it sticks to your hair like mad ><

not sure about lipgelee though, never used it before.

Guest mark.

lustreglass suppose to be less sticky, but not true! all mac are sticky! O_O

like mango said, their normal lipgloss are more clear type of gloss

lustreglass looks kinda "cloudy"? its got sparkling thing in it

hope it helps

Guest phylz

MAC Tinted Lipglass: I love these but they are super sticky and they tend to dry out my lips. They are also the most pigmented out of the three.

MAC Lustreglass: this is supposed to be more moisturizing than the lipglass. it is also pretty sticky.

MAC Lipgelée: this is the sheerest and most moisturizing out of the three. it is also the least sticky. I would pick this out of the three too.

If you want an pale-pinkish, almost nude color you might wanna try Underage(Christina Aguilera uses this color), Florabundance and Prr (this has more pink in it and is also Paris Hilton's HG)

Guest __*blank

I use lipglass, and I like it (when there's no wind). The reason why I like it is because of it's brush, makes me less sick.

Archived