[Drama 2010] Even Mom is Pretty / Pretty Mom 엄마도 예쁘다

dramaluv3r101

I've just came across this series recently and found I like it a lot especially the relationship between Jeongsu and Ujin. For me they both look very good together, their conversations sometimes playful and mostly honest and also believable, I found them to be very easy and comfortable with each other, I thought they gonna make a real nice couple. I actually felt in love with their relationship. So I skip to the ending and got SO SAD and SO DISAPPOINTED that they didn't end up together. Why wasted time develop their much loved relationship then no happy ending? Didn't Ujin said " she is his precious gold"?. I think I need time to heal my heart!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just came across this series recently and found I like it a lot especially the relationship between Jeongsu and Ujin.  For me they both look very good together, their conversations sometimes playful and mostly honest and also believable, I found them to be very easy and comfortable with each other, I thought they gonna make a real nice couple. I actually felt in love with their relationship.  So I skip to the ending and got SO SAD and SO DISAPPOINTED that they didn't end up together. Why wasted time develop their much loved relationship then no happy ending? Didn't Ujin said " she is his precious gold"?.  I think I need time to heal my heart!

I feel for you. The exact thing happened to me. I peeped the ending and now I'm no good. ph34r.gif

Archived