_____jenny happy birthday

kathymon.

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY<33333

I hope you have a great birthday luff, pray that you have a wonderful fantastic day with friends and family. I'd write more but i honestly suck with words so here are just a few crappy things for you (since i suck at that too).

These are just stock since i have absolutly no idea what you like > __ <;; pm me what you like && i see what else i can make for you. (*note: if anyone takes these they'll get a butt kciking from me)

hpjenny0bw.jpg

jenny0zo.jpg

untitled16md.gif

credit: trash-star.net && hbrush.com

Such little things aye. If you want the icons pm me or im me on msn <333

Wish you all the best

--- kathy

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY<33333

Guest satisfaction!

How cute<3 The first one, I meant :)

The icons are beautiful Kathy :ph34r: Teach me how to do that!

And of course, you're the queen when it comes to blinkies xD

Hapy bday!

-Jessica

Guest catchthesky.

Happy birthday<3333 :D

--

haha that reminds me. theres frikken 6 more days, until mine! ;sdjaflajksfda one time, i was at school and my teacher was writing down names for birthdays and she was like "sara, whens your birthday?" so i was like "july 2nd"

and she was like "isn't that tommorow?"

and i wasl like "HOLY SPLUNK! IT IS!"

that was the first time, i forgot. haha funny story. (this was like 2934u years ago.) anyways, sorry for that random story. -0-

--anyways, those icons are unbelievable, kathy.

they're truly beautiful <3

:D

Guest danceplaylove

OOOO I love the colors. So pretty. I like how it's black and white and you spiced it with colors, lol. <3

Guest Amuse

KATHY!<333 Your icons and blinkie are amazing. :D I can stare at them all day. XP lols. I'm sure Jenny will be happy to see these. ^^ I love the colors you used for each one. <333

--Carol

Guest alicechan

O___________O;;

kluflsdyf;asf;lasjdiayrklnasfhjkdd

OMFG, Kathy, I LOVEE THEM! They are so pretty. I love stock photo's so it's okay XD Wow, Your style changed? It's really good. :D Lovely blending and color choices. Thank you so much and sorry for the late reply. Couldn't use my internet yesterday. ^^; I love you kathy. Thanks for the presents luff. <333

Oh, Thank you for the birthday messages everyone. :)

Guest starbrite

If I were Jenny I would ask no more than what you've made. x] I really like the first graphic; it's so unique and creative. Jenny's one lucky juice to get those beautiful icons and blinkie.

Archived