Does Anybody Know Where I Can Rent A House/Apartment Temporarily in KOREA?

1TYM On My Mind

I plan to go to Korea next summer of 2007...
Hello everyone! I am planning with my family to go to Korea next summer, but I wanted to stay for about 3 weeks instead of 2 and I have convinced my mom out of traveling through those tourist programs. LoL! I wanted to make things a thousand harder for us. @-@ Anyways, in order for me to stay longer in Korea, my mom says it's best we rent a home/apartment temporarily instead of staying at hotels and that it should be cheaper. (That's what she did on her trip to China.) So I would extremely greatful if someone can recommend something, thanks!

By the way, is taking cabs in Korea really expensive? I wouldn't know how to take the subway @-@

LoL! Also if anyone would like to meet up with us and show us around for a day or something ^-^

Don't know anything about apartments but cabs are really cheap, public transportation in general is very cheap

Guest pandazombie

We just sold our apartment in Korea =__=

But but there sohuld be some korean family who's stil holding onto their apartment in Korea..try to get in contact with them. Or if you have family there they could ask around for you guys.

Yea subway's soooo confusing even for my mom XD And she's lived there her whole life..

We just sold our apartment in Korea =__=

But but there sohuld be some korean family who's stil holding onto their apartment in Korea..try to get in contact with them. Or if you have family there they could ask around for you guys.

Yea subway's soooo confusing even for my mom XD And she's lived there her whole life..

Thanks for replying, do you know of anyone who would be willing to rent out their apartment/home next summer? By the way, I pmed you, hehehe....

Does anyone else know of anyone?

Guest actionPak

its gonna be almost impossible to find something like that in korea

i just tried finding an empty apartment for this family who's gonna stay in korea for 2 months and boy was it extremely difficult finding a landlord to simply rent out a place for 2 months. but i did manage to find one.

you should start calling korean real estate agents asap

its gonna be almost impossible to find something like that in korea

i just tried finding an empty apartment for this family who's gonna stay in korea for 2 months and boy was it extremely difficult finding a landlord to simply rent out a place for 2 months. but i did manage to find one.

you should start calling korean real estate agents asap

all hope is lost. :tears::vicx:

now we will be stuck at a hotel for only 2 weeks >-<;;

Archived