Makeup Tips?

Guest x3mango

Guest x3mango

I was wondering if you guys have any advice or sugguestion on how to do makeup like Mikki. Yeah her eyes are huge but mines pretty big too. So what do you think?

th_Image2.png

Those are my eyes. Ingore how stupid I look in that I was making a face.

Mikki's Eyes

11oo1.jpg

mikkiiii.gif

More at: http://www.myspace.com/youn_ju

Pencil or Liquid? Eyeshadow & Pencil?

Guest fancy_lotus

I think she wears those round contacts that make your eyes bigger. Also, I notice that she puts alot of eyeliner at the outter corners of her eyes.

Guest MzLina

wow that girl looks really wierd haha

not even weird..she kinda scares me

it just looks like she put a lot of black eyeshadow on the outer corners of her eyes top and bottom. unless she used pencil liner and smudged it *shrugs* her make up isn't that great i'm sure you could do something better.

Guest Maia-X3

Mikki also Photoshops her eyes.

God. Such an alien.

Anyway, I think any sort of make-up would suit you... ^^

Guest girl armageddon

photoshop definetly helps.

but wow! she's cute and she speaks english really good(according to her myspace)

Guest mark.

she's pretty but she looks too artificial... dunno how to expain it. but it's like i can't feel her beauty, i can only see it?! ok that doesnt make any sense

anyway... i think girls with big eyes look pretty with minimal eye make up, but with heavy mascara.

Guest sonajourn

she's pretty but she looks too artificial... dunno how to expain it. but it's like i can't feel her beauty, i can only see it?! ok that doesnt make any sense

anyway... i think girls with big eyes look pretty with minimal eye make up, but with heavy mascara.

yep I understand... she looks like a lifeless doll~~~ I don't think she's ugly though... isn't she a model or smthn? Anyway, her make up doesn't look too hard to do.. just a lot of eye liner

Guest ix3katz

lol i was surprised when i first saw her in the ulzzang thread.....

cuz honestly she looks kinda freaky. n its pretty obvious she photoshops her pics...like BIG time.

im thinking she either photoshops her eyes, or she makes her face like super narrow n small

Guest luckycharm

I saw somewhere that you put darker eyeshadow into the crease of your eyelid at the end of your eye so your whole eye appears rounder

but it can make you look crosseyed

Guest Onesweetypie

Umm the black thing is eyeshadow not eyeliner or liquid

I mean if ur crazy enuff to but liquid or liner, it will be hella of a mess to clean up.

But yeah she kinda extended the end of her eyes with the black eyeshadow.

Archived