Netizens disappointed with Tara-Qri's past

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyLOVEE

We can't do anything about it anymore now can we?? It's not like she did this after debuting int he group

"She is seen wearing revealing clothes and a lot of makeup which disappointed her fans."

LOL O NO. Their innocent souls have been tainted. What evaahh will we dooooo??

The show does sound lame, though.

Guest colloquy

How many girls do they think are "working girls" in the entertainment industry...?

The reporter could actually do more investigative journalism, too bad they'll never do so unless they have a death wish.

Guest ms.incredible

I applaud her ho hum response. I can't stand hypocrites.

I bet the same ones sooo disappointed with her have done more touch, lickin and f***kin with guys than she did on that show, but since a camera crew wasn't there it's easier to act holier than thou. :rolleyes:

Guest kkbluvv

I can't say I'm not disappointed in what she did...honestly, what kind of show is that -_-

but the past is the past and if she didn't reveal it herself, she obviously didn't what people to know she did it. People need to stop bringing in old news and let the celebs be -_-

Guest Rainie

Leave the poor girl alone...gosh...that was the purpose of the show! Celebs all had to start somewhere to get where they are today.

Guest Di@na

aaaaaand??? so what?? where is the problem? she flirted with the boy and acted this way just for the show!! and qri actually helped that girl to see that her boyfriend is probably not the right one for her!!!! so where is the problem??

seriously.... some people (netizens) just need to take some chill pills to calm down........

Guest SoshiNess

ahh leave the poor girl alone. T_T

This is how jay bby's incident happened >:o!

I hope to never see an incident as before anymore

Guest anastasia.mae

omg. that show is SOOOO good, it really proves how skanky it can get in Korea, and the guys are SUCH sleezeballs and the girls are stupid because a majority of them take their boyfriends back despite what they did.

and please netizens. the girl is 24 (she was probably ...like 21 when she filmed it?)...she's a grown woman, and while she may be an "idol" now, it doesn't mean she's a cute little girl. not like you guys are cute and innocent either. get a grip

100% agree with you. People have such high expectations of idols, especially female idols, to be these cute little virginal girls :rolleyes: oh please, I could care less if she actually was a prostitute. In fact, netizens would have probably died of utter disappointment if she was, which would make this article actually worth the time to read :lol:

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

it's work. dont get too stressed about it.

even if this is a LOW quality of work, top stars started from small steps.

Guest SongBird

She was an actress so she did her thing on the show. It wasn't like she sought out to ruin their relationship on purpose and steal the girl's guy. The guy was a player so shame should be placed on him.

I totally thought "working" meant something else. I was like "dang, not another huge Kpop scandal." This was not the "working" I though of.

Guest DORKiEEEx3

wow, it's no suprise that netizens or reporters are such sleezeballs. seriously, they make a huge fuss over everything.

Guest crazyfrog

honestly, i can see why netizens are reacting like this, but i don't think she did anything that's "wrong". i mean she was only acting, it wasn't like she was actually selling her body. the words "working girl" makes it sounds like she worked at the corner, lol.

I agree. And the entertainment industry is a difficult one. Everyone has to start somewhere. Her's is just less glamorous, perhaps. I don't think she did anything wrong.

Archived