Top 4 beastly male celebs with adorable baby faces?

If guys dream about girls that are innocent and glamorous, then girls dream about baby faced beasts.

That sounds quite odd but the term describes guys that have a pretty-boy face but a beastly body, which is becoming quite popular.

So let’s take a look at the baby faced beasts of the Korean entertainment world.

---------

Go Soo (Gosu)

고수.jpg

2520a0acfb.jpg

Go_Soo80921001.jpg

He is a popular actor in Korea and is known for having a gorgeous face. Just wait, it gets better. He also has a six pack making himself the ultimate baby faced beast. His face almost resembles a comic book character because his eyes always look a bit watery as if he carries around sadness in them.

------

2PM’s Nichkhun

3693425855_df87343771.jpg

2du9v7l.jpg

wwdatg.jpg

Nichkhun is sometimes referred to being prettier than girls. This might not be the best compliment for a guy but for some weird reason, girls love that. He has an angelic face with baby white skin which Koreans love also. But what you guys might not know is that he has a rocking body. With all his work outs, he has muscles under that soft white skin.

-----------------

2AM’s Jo Kwon

jokwon8.jpg

1bf643362f.jpg

1z1skd5.jpg

Jo Kwon is more known for his diva / kkab (craziness) and his adorable face. Whenever he smiles, girls say “Aw!” He may be kind of small and just a cutie but he has a body that took a lot of work. Even Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In, his on-screen wife on We Got Married, has admitted to being impressed by his six pack and arm muscles.

--------

Chun Jung Myung

7fe78bfcb9.jpg

b6vwk0.jpg

20091129_ChunJungMyung0001.jpg

His face may look a bit baby-like in a way, he is a cute beast man. He looks cute with his large eyes and his smile but his acting roles have shown off some toughness in him. I mean, this guy just came back from the army. Do I need to say more?

--

oh , gosh

Go Soo is so freaking hansome , Khun got the cutest baby face ever , Jokwon and his abs doesnt match , and Chun Jung is so sexy yet too adorable :wacko:

Cr: allkpop

OMFG Go Soo & Nickhun :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

it cracks me up how the reporter is just staring at Khun's body

don't blame her I'd do the same :D

I never thought Jo Kwon had a baby face though but he has a rockin body B)

Guest saranghae<3

GO SOO & CHUN JUNG MYUNG<3

omgg they are my ultimate kdrama love<3

I can't get enough of Jung Myung's smile~ I love his big almond eyes ^___^

Go Soo~ oh, this man is just too hot for words!

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

nickhun ftw!

but where's won bin or kim jung hoon? i do think they have baby faces too.

Guest facing

Go soo is so damn hwatttt!!! :wub:

If anyone is curious how hot he is, check out movie "Into the White Night".

He's co-star with Son Ye Jin. There's MAJOR bed scene there. :ph34r:

I was liked "shock & scream inside" the whole time. lolz

Guest akirasberry

chun jung myung <3 he has the most adorable smile and i love how he smiles ALL the time <3

and khun <3

Guest cherrylollipop

Oh.My.GOD! xD

Nichkhun!! JoKwon!!><

Guys from JYPE always seem to have great bodies! lol

I love these guys, Not only they are super cute personalities they look really cute! and have awesome bodies! ^^

Archived