Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happyroach

Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

I've download the new clubbox version, but now I can't upload more than 1 files coevally T^T

Before I've always click on "pause", rename the file and then upload 4, 5files together.

Now this way doesn't work....

Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot <333

I'm sorry if this question was already asked but is there some way to unregister from a clubbox's site?

I know how to join but I want to remove one from my list!

Thank you in advance! =)

Edit: Sorry for this stupid post but now I have found how to delete^^"

Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, and thank you very much for the tutorials! I have a question though - is anyone else having troubles with the software? When I first dl-ed it, avira kept warning me about it, and after I installed it nonetheless, I had some new infections reported. But I'd scanned previously with Malwarebytes too, and a friend used Kaspersky, and both said the file was safe. So I assumed avira reported it as false positive. However, after I'd installed it, I couldn't find it in my computer. (I have gogobox so I assumed things would go just as smooth, but it seems they didn't). There's no launching option/shortcut anywhere, and ofc, when I go over the clubbox file I want to dl and press the button, nothing happens.

But. Strange thing now. I have set the clubbox page as a trusted site in IE (as instructed) and dl-ed the file from IE too, and when I scanned it, avira said it was ok. So then I tried to open it, but i got a NSIS error saying the file was damaged or corrupted and it couldn't be opened. It said it could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

Any suggestions are most welcomed, thank you m(_._)m

Hi, I am just wondering whether has anyone encountered this problem with the latest update from CB? I have updated as prompted but when I clicked to start CB, this msg appeared 'an unsupported operation was attempted". Any idea or help, please? Thanks.

i have been years not dl-ing from clubbox eversince they shut their site temporarily and now they back and i still can't dl from clubbox.

the download process stuck 0% and they closing the application if there is no progress. i wonder if i should edit the proxy since i am using proxy server, but it seems i can't find any option for setting up a proxy so i think they will automatically go pass through my proxy. but i was wrong.

and yesterday whenever i am gonna logging in, it said clubbox site is error. what actually happened with cb? T_T

or it is just me that can never dl from that site...

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to join a few clubboxes but I am not korean. For example: http://clubbox.co.kr/jazzgirl2002 obviously needs more than just clicking on a join button. I'm wondering if anyone can walk me through what is necessary to join this cb. Thanks.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether my mileage points can be used toward downloading green files?

Thanks!

Never had any problems with clubbox until recently. Looks like updater crashes and is unable to update the whole program, without it, no download happens. I'm wondering what's wrong, I'm using old IE (I think 6, cause it only worked for me). Is this the problem? I have Clubbox unblocked in Firewall. Have no idea what's wrong.

TiffanyRae said:

Rukia-chan

wrote on 30 April 2011 - 07:02 AM: I cant even proceed to the next step when filling inn the information needed.

You say the birth date is suppose to be red? well, I can't even click to the next page of the process.

I click "o", the window just updates but stays the same. I click "x" just for testing, still stuck on the same page >_<

Nothing happens...only see the same information window. No orange texts as this was suppose to be invalid errors, only the red color on birth date T______T

clubbox.jpg

can someone pls tell me what happened here?
I'm trying to download a file,
http://search.clubbox.co.kr/app/pop_detail.php?unique_key=1_33975583&process_var=ymiv6|:|x5fmm|:|1|:||:||:|0|:||:|1955308
but it didn't even ask me for payment..it just says denied...
why am i getting denied?

Thanks in adv guys

Hi! I have some problem with clubbox file, so i wanna ask for help :__:
Those file i wanna download have the green leaf icon in the start of it's name. Here is the picture of this file. 
apdq.jpg
Then when i click to download button. A notice box pop out. And i can understand a liitle that this file belong to those TV stations like KBS, SBS or MBC . Here is the picture.
javr.jpg
But i don't know how to download those file? I thought i must buy it by money but how can i buy it? Can you please tell me. Thanks so much ;__;

Hi, I am also facing the same problem as "klatwork".  My problem started with the recent prompted update from CB.  Can anyone explain what the Korean words mean?  Thanks in advance!

Announcements