Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest happyroach

^You don't have permission to the file

Most likely you have to become a member of that particular box before you can download anything

Press that little button

anybody know what codec i need to boost up the volume for movies i download from clubbox, cuz everytime i dl a movie from any clubbox the volume is always so low.

If the audio is encoded in AC3, and since you can hear the audio so you must have AC3 installed, the codec comes with a little configuration tool in which you can boost your volume. Then again a lot of movies are just ripped w/ very low volume and there isn't much you can do about it

i have a problem and i don't know what's wrong.. if it's my computer or just the clubbox program...

when i go to d/l mvs, shows and stuff... i d/l it correctly like you showed up there... but once it pops up... about 3 seconds later.. it closes the program... it happens three days already and i dunno what to do... today i jus made an account... and i've used clubbox without an account for like a year already or more... and nothing's wrong... but ever since monday or tuesday i think.. it like completely close down on me.. you get what i mean? i'm just wondering if you know what's wrong and how can i fix it... oh, and i even tried removing clubbox out of my computer and d/l the setup again.. but it still shut down on me. and no, the computer doesn't restart or shut down... jus the program.. do you know what's wrong and how i can fix it?

Strange that it closes on you so quickly. I know Clubbox hasn't been very stable over the past few days (and the problem still seems to persist). It tends to close/exit itself out of nowhere.

I guess we'll have to wait till Clubbox fixes itself first

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuans7love

downloading by clubbox has never been a problem to me except for the past couple of weeks everytime i click the start arrow button for it to download it automatically jumps back to pause. it's so weird and it just won't download.

WHY!?!?!?

Guest nickhk

Thanks for the tutorial.

I am having a problem

First I could download from clubbox wothout troubble but now when I go to someone's clubbox. I click on download. but when I arrive on the page that should lauch clubbox (3rd picture on the tutorial), I get the following error message :

error.jpg

What does it mean and how can I solve this ?

Guest mintoro

but i've already bought the coupon? does it have any limit of day to used up the coupon after u buy? if yes then my 1000 mileage will just wasted

I've just moved in to my Uni accommodation...before that, I have no problem downloading files with clubbox. But now it just doesn't work. I can only put one file in the queue, if I try to queue for a second one, the clubbox will restart with the one I've just clicked.

Besides, after I click start downloading, there's no response, it's always 0KB and can't download at all. My Uni network is using proxy, do you think it matters?

i dont know why CB hate me recently...TT^TT

before, i had no problem with downloading d files...but recently, when i click on download at any clubbox, it just doesn't work...

i tried restarting my pc, close other programs before starting downloading it but that doesn't help...

sometimes, the CB window pop up but it remain 0% for hours (although i already click on the start button)

i hope s.o will help me on this

Guest cherrie12

hi i have a question when i downloaded clubbox onto my computer i did exactly as you said the trusted sites thing and everything but when i try to download soemthing nothing pops up whats wrong?

but i've already bought the coupon? does it have any limit of day to used up the coupon after u buy? if yes then my 1000 mileage will just wasted

Correct me if I'm wrong, if you traded in your 1000 points, you should have 10 days to use it up. ... or was it 5? x__X I can't remember.

Guest happyroach

Yes it does have a time limit. It should say when it expires.

Log into your account in IE and go here: http://point.clubbox.co.kr/Report/CouponList.asp

hi i have a question when i downloaded clubbox onto my computer i did exactly as you said the trusted sites thing and everything but when i try to download soemthing nothing pops up whats wrong?

Did you do the F11 thing?

I've just moved in to my Uni accommodation...before that, I have no problem downloading files with clubbox. But now it just doesn't work. I can only put one file in the queue, if I try to queue for a second one, the clubbox will restart with the one I've just clicked.

Besides, after I click start downloading, there's no response, it's always 0KB and can't download at all. My Uni network is using proxy, do you think it matters?

Some unis block CB access so there's nothing you can do about it.

But before you jump to conclusions, like I said earlier, Clubbox has been spazzing out these couple of days, so wait a bit and then see how things go.

i dont know why CB hate me recently...TT^TT

before, i had no problem with downloading d files...but recently, when i click on download at any clubbox, it just doesn't work...

i tried restarting my pc, close other programs before starting downloading it but that doesn't help...

sometimes, the CB window pop up but it remain 0% for hours (although i already click on the start button) i hope s.o will help me on this

You guys should read my previous posts. I've already said that Clubbox is spazzing out these days so what you're experiencing is PERFECTLY NORMAL. EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

Again patience is a virtue, and since we all love Clubbox so much (-.-) we will wait this out

Guest cherrie12

thanks i totally forgot about that but when i try to download it it doesnt work like the list is there but none of the mg is downloading

Guest happyroach

Topic #6: Uploading

Before you proceed, make sure that

• you are a member of that particular Clubbox
  • you have permission to upload
  • that particular Clubbox is not bronze

1. In your clubbox where your file list should be, there's this little orange button c_upload.gif. Click that.

2. upload1.gif

3. upload2.gif

4. upload3.gif

5. upload4.gif

6. upload5.gif

You'll notice that some files upload a lot faster than others: the files already on CB's server will upload much faster than new files.

is it normal to get this message:

"File server connection failed. CODE 0x204).

coz i keep getting this message since yesterday...whenever i try to upload somehthing. i hope it's not my computer. :( i've been using cb for months now w/ no problems.....it only started yesterday and it doesnt help either even if i keep restarting my computer or uninstall and reinstall the cb program.

i also can't download......everytime i start cb, my computer just slows down. :'(

Guest katika

I have a slight problem...I was uploading something to my clubbox and an error message came up saying that it can't find the file, then it shut my clubbox down...now whenever I try to download that same error messages shows up and my clubbox shuts down again.... :(

Help please~!!

It didn't just start yesterday...it's been about a week...

Archived