Stephenie Meyer's ideal cast for TWILIGHT´s Vampires

Guest massive toene

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest is2kwharss501

^ Gaspard Ulliel = EPIC EDWARD.

love Olivia Wilde.

i think if twilight movie series had a better cast, i'd actually enjoy watching it.

o wells, at least i still love the book.

-Rebecca

Yep! Totally agree. Gaspard Ulliel would totally be the better Edward. I think I would love Edward more if Gaspard play the role of Edward. I really dont like Robert Pattinson...>_< to me he is eww but some of my friends find him hot which i think its o_o no offense to Robert Pattinson.

Just wondering is Emily Browning the girl in The Uninvited? I think she would make Bella look so much prettier.

The only actor I would keep is Jacob and Emmett. lol. Carlisle and Alice is fine too.

Guest naomz

anyone but rpatz! lol! that henry guy is hot! it's kinda awkward though if emily was bella and he was edward. idk, they just don't match. but really if he was edward, i woulda been team edward in the movies.

i like kristen, i dont really like bella but kristen makes me like her lol!

and tom welling as emmett is just kinda weird for me. imagine if they really got tom as emmett, then emmet will be hotter than edward in the movie! lol! kelan is a perfect choice for me.

Guest Lady K

i have to say the ones are already choose are good already,

just that Kristen Stewart shouldnt be stiff when she acts cuz

somehow to me, she made the movie look bad and i already think

Ashley Greene played a good part for Alice the playful girl that is cute

same for Kellen Lutz too..the build up guy that can be cool to hang out with....

Guest massive toene

I think that Gaspard Ulliel looks a bit like a Vampire on this pic:

05.jpg

Even his hair looks similar to Edward Cullen ;)

Guest pinkcafelatte

I adored Stephenie's choices for the cast.

Emily would have made such a great Bella. She's a much better actress and she matches.

All they had to do was tone down her looks.

No offense to Robert Pattison, but that was not how I pictured him to look.

But I loved Ashley Greene in the movie. She was just perfect for Alice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sum-chick

i dont like any of her other choice except for Bella and Edward which should have went to the other two that she didnt choose...>.<

Guest lil_viet_girl204

I think the Rosalie, Alice, and Bella first choices were good.

But the rest... it's good that the on-screens are there rather than the first choices.

Guest shimmerandstyle

wowy!! i cant believe that stephanie meyer didnt get her choices of characters for the film!

but am happy with how the movie turned out! the movie was brill!! cant wait for the 3rd installment!

Guest donghaelover11

the current cast is perfect in my opinion, they all suit the characters from the book very well. I think Bella can fit a lot of different actresses. Emily Browning is very pretty, I think she could have done Bella well too but I like the cast right now.

Guest milkbunny

if only edward was Gaspard Ulliel.....it would bring tears of joy to my eyes xD

he is gorgeous.

i like emily brown....but i think my idea of belle is more like (for me) Keira Knightley..thats how i pictured bella

i would keepp the original cast xD

Archived