[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ricardox

Is this show any good? From the screen captures it looks kind of like a male version of Miss Gold is Coming.

Not really.

I watched some of the second episode and I have no idea who this show is for. I wouldn't think it would appeal to women since it's pretty humiliating experience for the girls in the second episode. The show makes the cast seem like a**holes. Which would be great for show intended for men. Unfortunately, unlike Infinity Challenge, 1N2D, etc, the cast is not really likeable the way they are portrayed in the show.

Unless they turn things around in a major way, I can't see this thing lasting more than 1 season.

Not really.

I watched some of the second episode and I have no idea who this show is for. I wouldn't think it would appeal to women since it's pretty humiliating experience for the girls in the second episode. The show makes the cast seem like a**holes. Which would be great for show intended for men. Unfortunately, unlike Infinity Challenge, 1N2D, etc, the cast is not really likeable the way they are portrayed in the show.

Unless they turn things around in a major way, I can't see this thing lasting more than 1 season.

ugh i thought this avatar date was just for ONE epi~ but they kept it for another epi~ i cant even start watching the whole show after i watched a cut of PMS torturing Kikwang to do ridiculous stuff infront of the girls~ seriously,i am barely holding on to the show but if this goes on,the show might just as well cancel it off~ and i agree~ the things these ppl do just doesnt make the cast look good at all~

Guest mika.16

does anyone have youtube/streaming links for today's episode?

i saw a cut of simon d and LMAO it is SOO funny hahahahah

i want to watch the whole episode

Guest koolaiem

can somebody explain what exactly the concept of this show is???

I should not be answering this question yet couse I had actually seen only one episode (062010) but i can explain the avatar thing. In each episode a member of the "hot brother cast" is paired with another brother. One would act as the avatar or shell and the other would be his controller or master. By that it means that one has to act as his master says to do.

Different situations are given in each episode. It can be a date, a certain job at a business, etc. Obviously everyone except the cast and supporting staff doesnt know that "someone is" controlling their actions or at least, doesnt know "who is the one" controlling them.

As far as i have seen, at the end of the dating situations, the girls must choose if they liked their partners(girls knew about the acatar thing but ignored who were the controllers). If the girl dissmised his dating partner, he and his controller had a punishment otherwise the winners had prizes.

Guest fetch

i think the show is pretty funny :P, some of the stuff i guess are messed up, but its a variety show. Seems like it would be fun to be a cast. Ep 2 with the girls i guess was funny, sorry for the girls, but i liked it. I'm sure the worst they got from it was some embarrassment. no need to hate on the show/pd/cast

Guest mintberry

I just watched the recent eps,I swear it was hella funny!

I like the concept of this show. Especially the part where they have to play along with the situation given. Almost all of them were dumbfounded with each of their situation XD It's hilarious!

I was wondering why there wasn't any subbing team for this show. I watched the subbed cuts on youtube first, then I dl the whole show without subs since it is funny XD

I hope there will be a team to sub this show :) So worth it.

Archived