[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

Hi! I am wondering if there is many people wanting to watch this subbed?

because I am currently making a subbing team and we have not really

decided which show to sub yet and personally I really liked this show.

and it will be great if someone is willing to help with editing or translation

the more people the faster and better ^^

dont need experience, we will provide help

Send me a PM or Mail : koreansharinghouse@hotmail.com

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of the show because it's been inconsistent IMO, but the latest episode (32) had me in tears. :lol: 

Is nobody subbing this? I can try subbing the latest ep, but I don't know about just doing one ep (and I'd only do this one lol)... seems kinda... :/

^

but 1 is better than none? <3 i would love for someone to sub this show so that i can share the joy wif my friends~ ep32 is awesome but i love ep31 too!!~~ PMS showing his fatherly side is AWESOMENESS~ <3 it was sweet totally great~ and LOL at tony&kikwang trying to get their kid to break dance and do wave~LOL  

cant wait for the ballerino next week~ HAHA~ me loving this new concept~i love the last concept but sometimes it can be boring and they tried to do too much~ the episode with the old couples was BLEH since they totally looked like guests and i agree that they probably made it harder for the old couple than helped them~ but then it got better so me loving this <3 

Guest oddette

hi, i'm silent readers here.. LOL

i love simon D, and i want to watch it, but i still search the subs one, please sub it, just softsub,if you too busy too make this to be hardsub, i will really appreciate it ^^

if i understanding korean laguange, i will participate to sub this, but i don't understand korean language. :(

Thing just started to fall into pieces and everyone need some time to get used to the work... So I think it will take sometime and we are planning to make softsub to have less work.

If you are interested to help, you dont need to understand korean lol

We have alot of works other then translating

Guest oddette

@yasu, LOL can i? so what can i do then?? :)  thank you if you want make the softsub one..i will waiting until it ready to release~ LOL

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Gura reveals reason for leaving ‘Hot Brothers’

Talent Kim Gura revealed the reason he left ‘Hot Brothers‘ on the opening of the December 22nd broadcast of MBC’s ‘Radio Star‘.

He said, “In 2010, I was still a hot icon.When I got a manicure, I was the most searched item on the internet. I’m this hot, but my brothers have abandoned me.” His way of speaking implied that it was not his decision to leave the show.

On November 29th, Kim’s management had stated, “He has decided to leave because he will be part of a new program, and it will be difficult to control his schedule.”

After Kim left the show, netizens had all sorts of suspicions, including ones like “Park Myung Soo and Kim Gura are like water and oil, and the producers chose Park Myung Soo over him,” and “Kim Gura abandoned ‘Hot Brothers’ due to the plummeting ratings“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-gura-reveals-reason-for-leaving-hot-brothers

@yasu, LOL can i? so what can i do then?? :)  thank you if you want make the softsub one..i will waiting until it ready to release~ LOL

Like:

* set the subs in the show

* DL and cut videos

* Upload

Leave me a private message if you are interested ^^

if u use skype/ msn often, I hope we can communicate there too

Guest njnazj

guys, where can i get the substitle for this t.v shows?.. ( if there's any ) well im don't understand korean except if there's a substitle.. Thanks a lot :)!

i've readed some of the previous post.. seems like Yasu and his/hear team are going to sub it sooner. Thanks guy. Sorry i'm not able to give a hand since i'm busy with my work T.T..

Where can i get the subs for this t.v variety?

aww, Kim Gura and Tak Jae Hoon were the classic MCs that I loved in this show. After SangSangPlus ended, I've been waiting for TJH to take up some kind of permenant hosting job. It sucks that he's leaving.

I'm loving this new evolution of variety shows; game shows, to couple programme, to silly talk/banter, to...whatever this is now lol.

I love watching these episodes so I wish BEST OF LUCK to the subbing team!!!

Yesterday's episode with the ballerinas was hilarious. I wasn't really looking forward to it but I tuned in anyways and I'm so glad I did. i can't wait to see who is going to be performing on stage!

- Kyu

LOL i loved PMS's first audition XD its HILARIOUS~ TJH's life story baller version is just as funny~HAHA~ any guess who is going to be picked? i think frm the clips,i think its PMS~ the shirt shown(eventhough they covered the head of the guy) is too big to be kikwangs(which is my bias obviously) nor tony's~ i think the guy is too short to be TJH~ PMS jumps does look promising XD HEHE~

Guest shin ramyun

I don't get it. Why did they decide to change the entire premise of the show? The aspect of second season is basically same as Quality of the Men.

Archived