[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

Guest fEeziE_

aww this show sounds soo interesting, i wana watch it too now but only if there were eng subs to go with it xD that would make it alot easier to understand

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Gura will not be staying for season 2 of “Hot Brothers”

Gagman Kim Gura has revealed that he will be leaving MBC’s variety program, “Hot Brothers.”

Representatives of Kim Gura revealed on November 29th, “Kim Gura decided to leave the new season of ‘Hot Brothers’ out of necessity. Kim Gura personally loves the producers and the program itself and attempted to balance his schedule to make it work, but found that it would be difficult, thus his decision to leave. He felt that it would make it harder for the producers and his castmates.”

“Hot Brothers” will be starting its second season this December and further details have yet to be released.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/kim-gura-will-not-be-staying-for-season-2-of-hot-brothers

No more big 3 D:

Is this because Gura kept calling Kikwang stupid? Or the strong ki battles between Myungsoo and him? I seriously don't know wtf Tony is doing in there. Hot Brothers was PERFECT the way it was.

LOL i love hot bros but it was in need of some improvement~ and when they made it,han sang jin's leaving was REALLY necessary from my POV~ HAHA~ it might sound mean,but he just doesnt somehow fit in the bros~ 

I was so surprised when I watched today's episode. No more Han Sang-jin and Kim Gu-ra. I totally forgot that they weren't going to be on the show but I had no idea it was going to be so soon. It felt a little empty... Truthfully, I think Gu-ra left because he didn't want to "waste" his time with a low rating show and Han Sang-jin because we wanted to focus on his acting. 

The lower level kids were so adorable! Shin ki-han~ 

- Kyu

i agree about gura wasting his time XD or probably he thought the show could go without him? i mean just imagine the money the show have to pay all big 3? 

well if and really if they r going a new direction this season 2,it looks like its not going to be as hard core like last time,they r going to take the softer side of variety it seems(starting with teaching kids,it totally differs frm what they have been doing so far) i think the change was necessary~ we cant have all big 3 screaming at each others throat~ TJH doesnt argue,he whines but with kim gura out,they hav now only one loud person which is good for a softer side of the hot bros~ 

tony XD it was a good trade of tony and han sang jin IMHO~ i am tony biased i admit but really,comparing HSJ and Tony,i think its better with tony :) 

and OMG yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the lower level kids were so adorable!~ shin ki han,even the name is funny already~ if i am not mistaken,it translates to magic? or something like that~ HAHA <3 even the 3rd year students is so cute! the self-forehead flick is HILARIOUS and  the way he draw monster(dokkaebi in korean) and explains it as poison(DOK) coming out of the eyes,dog(KAE) ears and rain(BI) frm mouth is GENIUS <3 even TJH says unbelievable XD i love it~

i hope kikwang gets to go sky diving~i love how he was the only one that says going sky diving wont be so bad~ wub.gif 

^ I know!

The little kid's name (Shin Ki-han) means fascinating or to fascinate. lol My favorite part of the episode is when they have to go up and draw the dokkaebi and Jae-hoon is amazed at their imagination. Unbelievable~

And in the preview, they try to get the kids to say, "Teacher don't leave us," but instead the kids just bid them goodbye. lol 

- Kyu

Guest jayjayyun

Hey guys just a qusetion:

like do you know the song thats played when something like nostalgic happens or something pretty sad

Like in some episodes

The avatar owners just say like

ok likes wrap up and lets the avatar say watever he or she wants

At that point, theres this song playing

Its a really catchy melody with whistling 

I really want to know what song it is T___T

thank you

Guest JulietteVictoria

I was trying desperately to find Hot brothers subbed and found this MBC HOT Brothers. It seems that MBC subbed one show. By the way, you should watch this video in Internet Explorer. Do you guys know if they will be subbing more shows or if this was a one time thing I just don't know where to find that information.

^ I know!

The little kid's name (Shin Ki-han) means fascinating or to fascinate. lol My favorite part of the episode is when they have to go up and draw the dokkaebi and Jae-hoon is amazed at their imagination. Unbelievable~

And in the preview, they try to get the kids to say, "Teacher don't leave us," but instead the kids just bid them goodbye. lol 

- Kyu

yeah it seems kikwang wont get it XD LOL~ the punishment if they cant fulfill the mission is that either go to marinebase or skydiving~ i want them to do skydiving~ marine base=BORING~ 

Hey guys just a qusetion:

like do you know the song thats played when something like nostalgic happens or something pretty sad

Like in some episodes

The avatar owners just say like

ok likes wrap up and lets the avatar say watever he or she wants

At that point, theres this song playing

Its a really catchy melody with whistling 

I really want to know what song it is T___T

thank you

maybe u can specify the episode? 

Guest jayjayyun

yeah it seems kikwang wont get it XD LOL~ the punishment if they cant fulfill the mission is that either go to marinebase or skydiving~ i want them to do skydiving~ marine base=BORING~ 

maybe u can specify the episode? 

well theres a lot but

the one that im on rite now

episode 17

music starts at 30:40

its when shes talking about how happy she is to like fulfill her dream 

Guest adikkeluangman

“Hot Brothers” release sleepy photos on Twitter

Photos of “Hot Brothers” dozing off are gaining attention.

MBC’s “Hot Brothers” revealed a photo on December 2nd through Twitter with a caption saying, “Throwing another one for the fans. English teacher Tony Ahn and music teacher Kikwang in the staff lounge. Behind them, social studies teacher Simon D is sleeping.”

In the photo, Tony Ahn of H.O.T and Lee Kikwang of B2ST are snapping a souvenir photo while Simon D is fast asleep on the couch.

In this photo, Tak Jae Hoon and Simon D are sleeping, while Tony Ahn is watching them with a serene expression.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/hot-brothers-release-sleepy-photos-on-twitter

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST’s Ki Kwang confesses to liking SNSD’s YoonA

On this week’s episode of MBC’s ‘Hot Brothers’, B2ST’s Lee Ki Kwang shyly confessed to have a crush on SNSD’s YoonA.

As part of the show’s new ‘Season 2′ format, the cast members were given a mission to learn how to become teachers for a countryside school. After taking tests for their level of proficiency, members Tak Jae Hoon, Park Whee Soon, and Lee Ki Kwang were appointed to teach in a lower graded class.

During class time, Park Whee Soon asked Ki Kwang which member of SNSD he liked the most. Upon Ki Kwang’s hesitation to answering, Whee Soon asked, “Are you worried news articles will write about this?” To which Ki Kwang replied, “Yes, I’m scared. I like YoonA-ssi.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/b2sts-ki-kwang-confesses-to-liking-snsds-yoona

Guest adikkeluangman

Psy confirms Tony An is still doing well

After concern from fans regarding rumors of Tony An’s depression resurfacing, singer Psy directly confirmed that depression is not the case and that the singer is still doing well.

On December 6th, Psy wrote on his me2day, “I directly checked up on Tony, and he said he was just letting out all of his low spirits from the past two days. He is currently shooting ‘Hot Brothers‘ in a very happy mood. Tony An will be releasing a new song next January.”

Tony An also expressed, “I didn’t think so many people would get this worried. They were just words I wanted to say while I was tired and sleepless. I’m always a happy person who receives everyone’s love. Since filming ended early today (6th), I’m going to go and sleep deeply. Goodnight.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/psy-confirms-tony-an-is-still-doing-well

Guest adikkeluangman

Supreme Team’s Simon D insists he’s not balding

During an episode of ‘Hot Brothers‘ last month, Simon D had to come out wearing a tuxedo while sporting an all-back hairstyle as part of a punishment. Ever since then, netizens have been jokingly making fun of the rapper, saying he’s 27 and already balding, and putting his name on a list of balding celebrities, including Kang Dong Won, Chun Jung Myung, Kim Nam Gil, Micky Yoochun, and Taeyang.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/supreme-teams-simon-d-insists-hes-not-balding

LOL i thought it was just something they r trying but they really r going to go for soft hot bros <3 HAHA~ next is one day MOM~ haha i bet PMS will ace this one~ its the first time i think simon D is annoying~ah softer side~that arrogant thing can only get u so far in usual varieties but ah owh well~

now articles came up saying wether PMS prank was too much or not~

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_news_view.asp?mi_id=MI0091125896&contain=&keyword=

i thought it was pretty funny myself~HAHA~

I thought PMS and PHW both went a little overboard with their "parents". I know that they were joking when they were complaining about the lack of food on the table but old grandparents who live in the village will take that literally. They also kinda screwed up the grandpa's hair by turning it blue and they didn't once get up to help the grandma prepare dinner. It was like they were the guests trying to be catered to instead of helping the grandparents. And it's not like they complained once about the food, it was a constant joke throughout the night. I felt really bad. :/

- Kyu

Archived