[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

^ Yeah it was quite enjoyable. Jesus Simon D and Kiwkang are stupid. When they were asked to name a Joseon king, Simon D said Queen Seondeok of Silla and Kikwang, Gwanggaetto the Great of Goguryeo. Did they not graduate out of highschool? This is like elementary stuff.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ maybe they're just trying to be funny? x]

I actually haven't been following this show anymore since they're not doing the avatar dates anymore...

sigh.. I want that segment back..

Woah, look guys!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/tony-an-to-join-variety-show-hot-brothers

20101101_Tony-An-will-be-new-8th-member-of-Hot-Brothers_01.jpg

Former H.O.T. member Tony An was officially confirmed as the 8th member for a variety show titled Hot Brothers.

Tony An has been appearing as a guest in a slew of variety shows lately including SBS Running Man and Oh! My School after his military discharge. It seems all of that was just a warm up for the star as he joins the variety show. A Hot Brothers affiliated staff member stated, “Tony An has officially joined the team of Hot Brothers. Starting from the 7th Tony will appear in the show.”

Hot Brothers originally started with 8 members but because Noh Yoo Min suddenly quit the show, only 7 members were left to continue the show namely Tak Jae Hoon, Park Myung Soo, Kim Goo Ra, Han Sang Jin, Park Hwi Soon, Simon D and Lee Ki Kwang. However, because Tony will now join the cast the crew will be able to once again continue the show with 8 members.

Tony An will appear as a guest initially following the next show’s concept of “Meeting the Old and the New Idol” special. He will then transition from guest and become an official Hot Brother in the following episodes.

- Kyu

Guest teukiie

No wonder I saw him in the preview yesterday.

The only segment I like is the one where they name a food & they have to all get it right

or the one where they write down a word & it has to be different from each other xD

No wonder I saw him in the preview yesterday.

The only segment I like is the one where they name a food & they have to all get it right

or the one where they write down a word & it has to be different from each other xD

the preview is for the old idol meet new idol epi~ XD i think he was just supposed to be a guest but he got the spot to replace NYM XD i am loving the choice though~ good job MBC~ <3

• 2 weeks later...

I love any show featuring the classic hosts of the variety genre lol.

I've been holding out for a subbing team to pick this up but I dont think it's meant to be because there's only one idol group member and, while people love Supreme Team, they're not as united as the pop groups :/

YAY!!!! Tony An is a permanent member!!!! He's the only reason I'm watching the show even when I don't understand korean. If only someone would kindly subs the show to english...that would so appreciated...I'm sure there are LOTS of fans around the globe are dying to know what's goin on..on the show

I hope someone will sub this show too... I did not pay much attention to this show before but after reading the news about Tony an joining, now I really want to start watching it lol

daw read on AKP that kim gura is going to quit the show~ DAMN -.-;; although the real reason i watch this is kikwang,but then kim gura makes the show interesting too!~ -.-;; 

No more big 3 D:

Is this because Gura kept calling Kikwang stupid? Or the strong ki battles between Myungsoo and him? I seriously don't know wtf Tony is doing in there. Hot Brothers was PERFECT the way it was.

I was so surprised when I watched today's episode. No more Han Sang-jin and Kim Gu-ra. I totally forgot that they weren't going to be on the show but I had no idea it was going to be so soon. It felt a little empty... Truthfully, I think Gu-ra left because he didn't want to "waste" his time with a low rating show and Han Sang-jin because we wanted to focus on his acting. 

The lower level kids were so adorable! Shin ki-han~ 

- Kyu

Archived